[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's something off about this picture. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Dragon.png (136 KB, 725x859) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.png
136 KB, 725x859
There's something off about this picture. I don't know what, it just makes me feel restless.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>17040336
cause your body is rejecting the anime, you filthy weeaboo
>>
>>17040336
and you felt you need to share this why?
>>
>>17041706
not op but its pretty fucking obvious, he experienced something creepy/paranormal so he posted it to /x/
or does he need a warrant to post from you?
>>
File: the_hands_resist_him.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2400) Image search: [Google]
the_hands_resist_him.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2400
>>17040336

I agree with you OP, it makes me feel restless too. But not as bad as this painting does.
>>
>>17040336
That is God.
God is two-faced.
God on the left, devil on the right.
Right hand of God.
Left hand of the devil.
>He who carries the double-edged sword in his tongue.
>>
Turn it upside down. The forehead is balls and the nose is a penis.
>>
>>17040336
That pic is so scary I died.
>>
>>17042641
me too desu
>>
>>17040336
>mfw the one piece is something spooky
>>
>>17040336
The father of the future king of the pirates makes you feel restless?
>>
The character "Dragon" in One Piece is an archetype for radical change and upheaval, since he is the leader of the revolutionaries. On a subconscious level, the mind reels at the uncertainty surrounding the unknown and drastic change. It is the root of fear, it stirs the mind and creates feelings of restlessness and unease.
>>
File: 1449124495470.jpg (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449124495470.jpg
21 KB, 640x640
>>17040336
It's probably because you don't understand anything in the fucking image.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.