[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spooky spoiler alert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: spoopme.jpg (11 KB, 178x283) Image search: [Google]
spoopme.jpg
11 KB, 178x283
ok so if you guys have not watched this movie yet, it is not entirely bad but if you have watched it then you do recall seeing the last scene? The scene where the boy is rapping in his sisters room, of course this is thrown in as comical but did anyone notice the bottom right corner of the screen? There was a sign saying "time is running out"
>>
File: time.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
this scene specifically
>>
File: lolkorea.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lolkorea.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
bumping with last image i could find, theres some subtitle to where im talking about, bottom right blue words
>>
WHY in the world should anyone care if the words 'time is running out' are in one obscure scene in some straight to video lame ass flick?
>>
>>17040443
because this is /x/ and i can post this type of material here for discussion to whoever is interested?
>>
>>17040443

it's not straight to video and actually a lot of fun
>>
Watched it, didn't like it.

Synopsis was misleading too.
>>
So, what was with the grandma and grandpa? They get fixed?
>>
>>17040521
Dude, the kids killed the impostors.
Or are you talking about their real grandpa and grandma bodies in the basement?No fixing that.

This ain't a paranormal movie.
>>
>>17040467
It's a shit movie and you should feel bad for liking it.
>>
OMFG you are all missing the point, this isnt just any movie its fucking directed by m night shyamalan.
>>
File: 774292521.jpg (12 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
774292521.jpg
12 KB, 214x317
>>17040546
People seriously thought this guy would be the next Spielberg.
>>
>>17040553

>>>/tv/ -might- be interested in that
>>
File: x.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
>>17040431
Hey I think I watched the same version you had, OP. I saw this thread and remembered the movie. Just finished it, not sure what I think really. On one hand it wasn't awful at least. The characters were unlikable but the plot was interesting. I kinda guessed the ending was going to be like that, but I was holding out hopes that M Night would really reach way up his ass for something crazy.

Here's the thing you're talking about, but what exactly do you make of it? I doubt it's important, but it seems like you think otherwise.
>>
Never seen this movie, but

>M Night
>boy's hat says "haters me"

Still insecue as ever, I see. How does this guy still even have a career?
>>
>>17042778
That should be "haters [heart] me" if it doesn't show up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.