[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna join/learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (14 KB, 295x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 295x307
Hello /x/ I was wondering if anyone would be interested in learning some magick...and magick related things. My reason for teaching is because I want to form a group/organization But I want us all to have the same knowledge If you are interested contact details are in thread
>>
Skype name: deltora_the_wizard I will be waiting...
>>
>>17040123
So what powers do you have?
>>
>>17040123
Well, what qualifies you as a magickian, and especially as a teacher?
What are your accomplishments?
What projects did you participate in or did on your own?
What is your experience in magick?
Any prefered fields?
>>
Ahh well I know runes,Black Magick,White Magick, Energy, Blood, Spiritual, and more
>>
>>17040149
Well, I have taught people before, And I am very fond of Grey Mgaick which Is a mix of white and black Magick. And some projects I have done and accomplished are creating a rune, Communicating with spirits, and more
>>
Grey Magick*
>>
>>17040166
What spirits did you communicate with and how?
Are you able to astral project?
>>
>>17040177
Past Family members and friends, And yes
>>
>>17040153
How good are you at manipulating energy?
>>
>>17040184
Very good, I practice a lot
>>
>>17040182
Sounds interesting, I'm currently trying to learn AP. So basically you projected astrally to your ancestors? This is interesting.

May I ask how old you are?

Do you think spirits are independent entities with own agendas and minds, or do you think magick is mostly our subconscious at work?

And one final question; are you well versed in psychic self defense / protection against entities?
>>
>>17040123
Well, one final question: What are your intentions / your agendas with this? What do you hope to gain from it, or demand?
>>
>>17040195
I'm a little paranoid so I won't post my age here and from what I have learned a spirit is your soul after you have passed away and yes protection was one of the first few things I learned
>>
>>17040205 I don't want the knowledge to be forgotten like it almost was before and I wish to make a group for those that are interested
>>
>>17040211
Alright, I think I am interested, it seems like you can really teach me some interesting things. Due to what happened in my past, I am kinda paranoid too, and am very suspicious of people involved in magick, just one would be suspicious of random entities on the astral.

But I think we could really get along.

Do you have any questions you want to ask me?
>>
I'm interested I've never practiced magic before though although I can out of body sometimes
>>
>>17040222
not yet... but you got my skype so I'll be waiting
>>
>>17040223
Thats great because I am willing to teach to those that want to learn
>>
So skype is: deltora_the_wizard I will be waiting for you guys/gals
>>
File: 300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg (38 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg
38 KB, 300x225
Hello, I am the true and honest Christian Weston Chandler and I would like to learn magic. Thank you very much.
>>
I'll message you when I get to my desktop
>>
>>17040189
how do you practice this OP?

I've been told that a candle is a good start but I'd like to have more options.
>>
>>17040272
In order to learn how to work with energy, you need nothing but yourself. Energy flows within you naturally, you need to learn how to use it and how to become more powerful at it.

Its the same way that you don't need anything in order to do some push ups to build physical strength.
>>
>>17040280
I see, but what do you -do- for practicing? Meditating? or?
>>
>>17040286
Yes, there are a lot of exercises. Opening and empowering your chakras is an important step since those are the energetic centers of the body. Learning how to gather energy (you need to feel and sense it), to programm it with your intent/will, and then releasing it to do whatever it purpose is is also important.

Make sure to do psi-balls / energy balls every day, this will empower you as well.

At some point you will start to notice supernatural phenomena as a result of activating your bodies energy pathways
>>
>>17040296
The psi-balls, of course! I was getting more into them some days ago but somehow forgot about practicing, I need to get serious about my magick. And yeah I've started to feel the energy, very dim but I know it's there, I'm just kinda impatient about practice haha. Thanks OP.
>>
That wasn't op I'm op
>>
>>17040305
Oh shit it's true. Why didn't you answer OP?

Thanks to the other anon.
>>
Look do you silly salads wanna join my club or no?
>>
and if you want to learn with the other 26 then add me on skype: deltora_the_wizard
>>
>>17040308
I din't answer because I was informing the members I made a new thread
>>
didn't*
>>
are you still letting people join?
>>
Jake thread. Don't touch this pompous ass with a million foot internet connection if you know what's good for you, guys. He's positively insufferable
>>
Hey, dont know if op is still around. anyway, been looking into occut shit since I was a young lad. Recently my interest in going from armchair to practitioner. I have been doing the excercises in the book "Summoning Spirits" in the /x/ sticky. I also have experience with shamanic journeying.

Anyway I am looking to learn more and advance my study and practice. What do you have to offer to that aim?

Also I dont have skype.
>>
>>17040357
Yes I am
>>
>>17040374
Spirits is a huge topic for the group
>>
>>17040123
Sent a contact request. Let's see where this goes.
>>
>>17040394
sentarequest.jpg
>>
I want to get in, what should i do?
>>
>>17040519
Add me on skype deltora_the_wizard
>>
I don't have skype account and don't want to make one. Can't we have irc, forum site?
>>
File: i like boobs.png (11 KB, 1007x509) Image search: [Google]
i like boobs.png
11 KB, 1007x509
abracadabra
>>
think whatever you want, OP

just letting you know to be careful, whatever you do may very well bring down the wrath of God upon you
>>
I regret to inform that I will no longer be gathering seeing as we now have 32 members I feel no need for a larger class...sorry to those that didn't join
>>
>>17043537
Will you still let me in? I didn't see this thread until now.
>>
>>17043621
why would I want such an obstinate and self-absorbed pupil
>>
>>17043645
Why not.
>>
>>17043621
Yes you can still join
>>
Can u tell me of a way to see if i have an affinity with magic to begin with. a test of sorts
>>
>>17044176
Chances are they only know how to tell you what you want to hear. Nothing more and nothing less.
>>
>>17044431
Look who's talking.
>>
How do I get started? Are there material components or anything that I need to buy? Where and when is the best place to do this kind of thing?
>>
File: deltora-quest-2.jpg (33 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
deltora-quest-2.jpg
33 KB, 271x400
>deltora

Oi, that take me back, m8
Wayyy back

Op, you really need to make a nicer drawing, ffs lad wot are u doin. Not like I could do any better, but c'mon now...
>>
>>17043645
>>17043895
i added you on skype yesterday , but skype is blocking me out right now so I can't go online
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.