[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 774x1032
I am currently practicing blood magic, and I had a very weird experience that I need wisdom in.

I normally use blood sigils to practice, as it is much easier than using a draining bowl. I was making my sigil one night, and the moment I finished my blood immediately turned black. All my lights went out, including my candles around my blood. And I heard a very dark growl. I immediately broke the circle and wiped as much of the sigil off as I could. I have not drawn another since, this was about a week ago.

What happened and what do I do?
>>
>>17040017
what did you write?
>>
Cool, i'll bite, what do you cut to bleed without dying?
>>
FMA fanboy stfu
>>
>>17040019
I only used Latin symbols. Just like I have done before. I used focus, strength, morality, meditation, and war as my symbols
>>
>>17040024
I currently use my heel.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 500x372
What advice do you have for someone wanting to attempt this?
>>
Can this be used to take a life?
>>
>>17040034
Honestly, I learned what I have from my mother. I would recommend always using a disinfected means of drawing blood, and if you plan to make sigils, always do it on wood. Never on carpet, tile, etc. idk why, just the way I was instructed. Research the kind of sigil you want to make and try to recreate it. There are many ways, some more dangerous than others.
>>
>>17040029
Pic pls?
>>
an hero you shall be.
>>
>>17040038
You can use this to wish death, never bring it. If something hears your wish and request, it may take it for you. But it comes with a price. Usually a big one. I've never done it, but I imagine it would be consequential.
>>
>>17040038
do you really want to use YOUR blood to murder some one?

>>17040027
and you dont see how challenging a demon to a fight is stupid?
>>
>>17040046
As consequential as when I demolish that ass?!
>>
>>17040047
I never said challenge a demon. I said make the wish using the sigil. Never to formally or informally reach out
>>
So what if I try this and claim that I want the OP of this post dead? Will it work?
>>
>>17040058
Read
>>17040046
>>
>>17040058
Possibly. But I wish you luck. Going after with someone who practice blood magic like the OP claims to do, could prove lethal to you as well as him/her
>>
I'm a veteran blood magician and will happily give you a display of my powers OP, since you seem to think my life is a laughing matter.
>>
>>17040079
If you were, you would know you can't directly hurt me with blood magick. But good luck to you
>>
>>17040082
You'll see my abilities come to fruition tonight, little prince.
>>
>>17040017
To what was this sigil related?
>>
This escalated quickly. Blood battle it is. Winner makes a post on /x/
>>
>>17040017
What's the point of this? Why even do this black magic at all?
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
>>17040094
>>
What is blood magick anyway? What does it do?
>>
>>17040094
>>17040100
DEADMAN WONDERLAND
>>
I also practice a bit of blood rituals. I personally think you may have put your letters in a bad order. You may have put strength, and war next to each other, which could draw angry spirits.
>>
>>17040126
I don't think I would make that careless of a mistake. But it's possible. I'm just so nervous to try again
>>
Right now I'm learning light magick and it is the counter of blood magick if you need be, I could possibly channel my energy to you. That's if you require extra to pull of this sigil you are trying to do. It seems powerful and I assume you are a veteran.
>>
>>17040143
Combining different types of magick can be extremely dangerous, and could potentially leave our control. So bad idea. What have you practiced?
>>
>>17040110

>What does it do?

Nothing. Spend several months if not a fee years researching magic in general and you'll undoubtedly come to that conclusion. Unfortunately. I kinda wish hermetics, golden dawn, crowley all that stuff was real...but... nah
>>
>>17040110
You prick your fingers and draw shit on a surface and then pretend that will do anything besides possibly give you an infection

It's all a mind trick just like magic in general
>>
>>17040150
Kind of true. It depends on the nature of the magic. Indeed blood never mixes well with another. But some magick(s) can be strengthened and controlled by coinciding certain rituals.
>>
>>17040159
you've never bled for a ritual, i can guarantee that.
>>
>>17040027
>>17040196
What does it do? Why do you do this?
>>
>>17040200
I've never done blood magick, but I think bleeding for a sigil is the most potent way of performing. It uses a living medium in your magic. Making it so much stronger. But more dangerous.
>>
>>17040213
I still don't understand. That makes no sense. How is blood living?
>>
>>17040219
It comes from a living being. Like how pagans used live animals in sacrifices. Same with many cultures actually.
>>
What the fuck did you think was gonna happen op.
>>
>>17040196
People have done the most complicated, intense magic rituals including sex rituals which include mingling seamen, blood, saliva, tears, vagina fluids, and more with no documented results.

No proven results that can be reproduced.

Crowley himself (a fascinating guy) yet he died a sad broke lonely recluse.

Magick hasn't really been proven to cause any real life benefits that can be measured. And again like I said before, I've spent lots of time researching the topic as I find it very interesting and think it would be great if it could in any way shape reality as we experience it through our senses.
>>
>>17040159
>>17040196
Of course you can't "prove" or "reproduce" magick for the essence of it is subjectivity, pretty much the opposite to science which aims to be as objective as it can.

But that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
>>
>>17040479
meant for >>17040435
instead of >>17040196
>>
>>17040017
That is clearly just red paint. Have you even ever seen blood before?
>>
awful rp
>>
>>17040027
>Latin symbols
ya? you do realize that the english language is represented with "latin symbols" right? its a fucking modern alphabet, not some spooky collection of runes or some shit.

roleplay better.
>>
>>17040435
>mingling seamen,

Seamen have mingled aboard submarines and boats for many years.
>>
>>17040017
Again human fuck with shit they do not know with they are fuck with. tip for everyone do not fuck with dark shit.
>>
>>17040159
but thats what hermeticism explains, even questioning if its real, even things that we cannot explain things and we can not imagine exist in and manifested in the mind of the ALL, absolute, eternal, infinite, there is nothing to confine bound and restrict the all, and that means things that finitie, changeable and fleetings are not the all and are but nothing but a creation in the all resting comfortable in the mind of the all
>>
>>17040017
>he didnt played dao
where do you get the blood
>>
File: Lady.jpg (34 KB, 635x347) Image search: [Google]
Lady.jpg
34 KB, 635x347
>>17040017
Are you trying to summon Nan again?
>>
>>17040727
Hermes Trismegistus is the single most boring writer to ever live. Like, the only interesting bit in the Corpus is the bit on natural magic, and then he handwaves that away to talk about how hitting his head made him see God, which was probably a cool hallucination but has no relevance to magic or anything useful.
>>
>>17040673
yeah. i've been trying to figure out what they've been trying to write because the top three letters are actually ancient greek and only translate through transliteration as " NDN " which is a nonsense word unless its some sort of abbreviation. it seriously makes me want to buy a vowel
>>
File: jesuscross.jpg (295 KB, 779x1206) Image search: [Google]
jesuscross.jpg
295 KB, 779x1206
Don't fuck with blood magic. To be honest. It's powerful no doubt but comes with a price.

The only good example of blood magic I could think of would be Christ dying on the cross, and that was some serious stuff.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.