[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something feel amiss. No i don't mean I'm missing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: avatar_1447660566935.jpg (140 KB, 1240x1240) Image search: [Google]
140 KB, 1240x1240
Something feel amiss. No i don't mean I'm missing something from my life, it feels like I'm not living MY life. Two weeks ago(ish) i woke up from a good nights sleep, to feel like i was in the wrong room. Looking around i saw it was in fact my room, in my house, in my country. But everything feels different. I have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me i don't belong here. As if I'm on an alternate reality. I keep getting glimpses into stuff that has happened, but nobody remembers. Now the kicker is i remember parts of my dream from that night. I remember me going to college (at the moment I'm not in college) going through a normal day routine, and it ended with me going to bed (there was detail in between i just can't remember it). Ever since that morning i feel like I'm in the right place, but wrong dimension. I know i sound like a complete nut, but i have no idea what the fuck to think about this. It isn't just events that are fucking with me, its people too. Certain people i feel like were friends don't know me, and those who i cant remember are my friends. Did something happen, or am i just delusional?
>>
you might be experiencing the beginning of schizophrenia or psychosis. there are some psychological disorders with symptoms like yours. please go see a doctor!
>>
>>17039787
No it's what's in this thread: >>17038241
>>
>>17039811
Dear lord i hope you're not right... Id rather it be anything else really, but good advice. I will go see one, soon.
>>
>>17039815
Not sure if this thread is legit or not.. I mean, googleing wont work.. And i know there are many trolls here
>>
>>17039787
Did you play the elevator game recently?
>>
>>17039932
Whats the elevator game?
>>
I had a similar experience except I was completely awake. I was staring into a hallway in a hospital .I blinked and the entire hallway changed. ..furniture and people too. I had felt something by my foot right before. I think I got transferred to a broken dimension by a malevolent being
>>
>>17039787
>>17039815
Dont worry, youre experiencing dimensional displacment. Things are slightly different now. I like to call them shadows, similar to deja vu. This "dimension" changed, most likely after cern open a black hole/time dilation experiment. Most likely you want to believe its real.
>>
>>17040107
That's pretty spooky, when did this happen?? Was it recent?
>>17040148
This all happened before j even heard of the cern "incident". I actually just read about it when they posted the link. I mean, is it even plausible? It doesn't seem like it, but anything can happen i guess
>>
>>17040191
A couple of months ago. Things have been down hill ever since people just don't like to hang around me. Only people I can really be with is like people who don't give a fuck or family members. I'm just curious if something similar happened to you
>>
>>1704023
i haven't had that intense of an experience... So far its been minor differences, besides a Tim Horton's being where one wasn't, that's the only big thing.. Its mostly been with people as i stated, and more small stuff like billboards not existing where they were
>>
>>17039787

We're on the verge of a societal collapse and major global calamity - you may be subconsciously responding to that. The growing tension and disorder is palpable, nearly impossible to ignore. There's a powerful sense of disorientation and despair. The impending chaos and suffering may be causing bouts of panic or heightened alienation - which could, in turn, find its outlet in an array of obscure or mundane situations.
>>
>>17040441
Thats something i never considered.. Much more pleasant than the other 2 options (kind of)
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x479
>>17040659

It's extremely jarring. I agree, and I feel the same way as you. I don't think it's internal or subjective, though. I genuinely think we're all tapping into something larger, and very tangible. Pic related was posted on a different board today. It ties into what you've said, so you're certainly not alone.
>>
>>17039787
You now see the real world.
>>
>>17039787
stop smoking weed
>>
>>17040107
so now ur talking to /x/ in a different dimension, welcome friend we our world is run by aliens and i fuked ur mum last week
>>
>>17039787
I have had "dreams" in which I had lived out single and multiple lifetimes. When I awoke it took some time before I had gotten used to being me again.

>So maybe you had a similar experience, then after you had woke you could not remember what had transpired, yet you could still "feel" you were not who you were moments ago.
>>
>>17040684
What's with your trip code? I keep seeing you make weird posts.
>>
>>17040107
hey don't you call my dimension broken you fucking extradimensional brat
>>
>>17040681
I've always thought humans have been able to "tap into something larger". As we've been evolving were getting closer to finding what that something is
>>
>>17040708
I wonder what causes this to occur though..
>>
>>17039787
Not related to the topic, but what city is that in the picture? I swear that building looks really familiar.
>>
>>17040806
Its Montreal city, right outside the train station
>>
>>17040870

different anon, but I'm pretty sure I recognize that view from at least one movie - but I can't place it... looks really familiar
>>
>>17040870
>>17040928
For a second, when I saw just part of the exterior in OP's pic, I mistook it for the Chase Tower here in Dallas.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.