[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fleshgait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1407439009883.png (734 KB, 1024x2429) Image search: [Google]
1407439009883.png
734 KB, 1024x2429
There are a lot of creepypasta's surrounding fleshgaits and mostly they are from people who had close calls and didn't actually physically interact with them. I don't know if I just missed it somewhere but I haven't read a story where a fleshgait actually physically interacted with someone. I was wondering what a fleshgait does when it manages to lure someone to them, do they kill them? kidnap them like goatmen? convert them like skinwalkers? I'm still pretty new to fleshgaits/goatmen and skinwalkers and I though here would be the best place to ask about them. So i'm looking for explanations or greentexts of successful fleshgaits.
>>
File: camping.jpg (654 KB, 1198x4896) Image search: [Google]
camping.jpg
654 KB, 1198x4896
>>17037055
i would say this is a classic one that basically is what a fleshgait is. but fleshgait is just a made up term anyway, and this chart was almost certainly written based on the type of monster being described in greentexts like this.
>>
>>17037748
Yeah, just read that one not to long ago, Thinking about making a short film loosely based on fleshgaits(or however you are supposed to refer to them) and trying to find out more about them.
>>
One time, I went on a vacation to the indian burial ground and I hear someone call my name but then when I went to go talk to them, it was a monster. Then an indian shot it and told me that it was a skinwalker. I asked him how he knew, and he pulled off his face and he was a skinwalker. Then he pulled off the monster's face and it was me!
>>
>>17039446
AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
>>
>>17037914
well what i was trying to tell you is that fleshgaits are a made up thing and they're open to your interpretation and whatever creative ideas you can come up with. no need to restrict yourself to match a particular greentext but if you want to you can use them as a reference.

generally, the idea seems to be that they somehow take on a person's form (whether by shapeshifting, possession or literally wearing their skin is up to you) and then live in that person's place, sometimes trying to lure more victims (maybe for their friends that still have to live innawoods?).

just use your imagination and have fun with it.
>>
>>17039456
>Skeletons don't exist
>Skeletons don't exist
>You mutter to yourself over and over
>Skeletons don't exist
>The doctor examines the folder
>"Ah, I see what the problem is", he mutters to himself
>He pulls an X-ray photograph out of the folder
>"You see this dark spot?"
>You nervously take the X-Ray and look at it
>"This was where your skeleton was fractured"
>Your face goes pale
>"My what!?" you shout, jumping to your feet
>"Your ribcage was injured right here", he stutters in confusion, pointing at the paper.
>You breathe a sigh of relief.
>You're just paranoid. You're hearing things.
>The doctor gives you treatment instructions and sends you on your way.
>As you're leaving, you see a spooky poster with a skeleton on it, probably a Halloween decoration that they forgot to take down.
>You pause for a moment to examine it. Parts of the diagram are labelled.
>That's when you notice on the diagram...
>The Ribcage
>>
>>17037055
>Fleshgait
Fleshgait is about the lack of ethics in meat journalism. It is not about misogyny or hatred of women in the butchering field.
>>
>>17039504
shut the fuck up you huge tryhard
>>
I want this faggoty roleplay shit to end.
>>
>>17039483
>>
>>17040152
this thread has nothing to do with roleplaying. what are you talking about?
>>
>>17040165
>skinwalkers
>"fleshgaits"
>any other faggoty name you come up with for these shitty pasta monsters
>"REAL"

Tell me how it's not.
>>
>>17040179
read the thread before commenting. OP wants to make a horror short based on the concept. repliers are all trolls or people who know it's made up. you're a moody little bitch who can't handle things you don't like, much like people who require safe spaces so they don't get triggered. deal with it.
>>
>>17040206
Sorry, I can't hear you over all those dicks in your mouth.
>>
>>17037055
I saw one where a guy had sex with a fleshgait whose appearance was of his girlfriend. It was funny tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.