[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stillborn revivals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: doll tree.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
doll tree.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
Do kids who are stillborns that are revived fear death less than live birth kids? Since i cannot find much info on this, and i was a stillborn myself, i want to start a thread about this. Also are stillborns more versed in the paranormal than non?
>>
Nearly dying at birth is said to be a sign of being magically gifted

Something about the reincarnating/mature soul cementing its hold on the new body

I was
>due on halloween
>born almost 2 weeks overdue
>thrombocytopenia (bleeding through my skin, almost no platelets)
>>
File: opie.jpg (23 KB, 464x434) Image search: [Google]
opie.jpg
23 KB, 464x434
Wait, you're one of the very few people there is to answer your question and you come to /x/ for answers???!?!
>>
>>17036993
When I was being born I had apparently drowned in some amniotic fluid and had to be resuscitated. Don't ask me how that happened because I don't have an answer.
Now I'm an epic wizard, man. Totally worth the infant NDE.
>>
I was ten, count 'em ten weeks overdue. My parents were trying to be cheap and do doctor's office birth. I was a breach with my umbilical chord around my neck

I wonder of a lot of /x/philes have stories like that and if they do I wonder if it's just because parents like to tell stories like that... and maybe they make you feel like a special snowflake. I sure had that problem for a long time.
>>
Born with a fist sized knot in the cord. Apparently was deprived of oxygen for a while. I think I turned out ok. Lol

Very into occult studies though.
>>
Born legally dead, didn't breathe for 5 minutes or so, also no audible heartbeat

I had two scars in my chest from the two adrenaline shots the doctors gave me. I just woke up after that

Now about fearing death, I've been close to death a couple of times (accidents) I wasn't scared then however I don't consider myself brave or fearless

But there is another thing, in my family is not unusual to have paranormal experiences like premonitory dreams, "visits" of shadow people, or just weird stuff. It's not everyday, but apparently all of my direct family had a story or two about paranormal stuff, I don't, no dreams, no ghosts, no strange shadows in the night, nothing
>>
Op here. My heart stopped four times. Once in utero, three more outside. It was so bad i had to be cut out differently than normal cesarian. And yes life has been rough but im happy. Ive always felt like theres some greater force protecting me. I think its funny sometimes but i see shadow people sometimes. Like full on black shadows. Ill blink and they disappear. And normal people ive spoken to around me at those times dont see them. Ive wondered if they are drawn to me because i died. I even see them in my nightmares i frequently have. Its gotten to the point where i see nightmares as regular normal dreams. I cant help but wonder if these kinds of things are somehow related to my infantile death.
>>
>>17037177
Do you suffer from any physical ailments from being stillborn?
>>
File: 1420533180997.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420533180997.gif
27 KB, 200x200
>>17036993
>stillborn
>alive 12 years later to make this post
back to bed kiddo
>>
>>17036993
Things I didn't know about before today: Being born dead and living to tell the tale.

Thank humanity for modern medicine.
>>
File: key.jpg (42 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
42 KB, 427x640
Op here. >>17037363
I'm 22. And in fact next year I will be thrusting myself into engineering. Simply because i feel it's my calling. Picture unrelated.
>>
>>17036993
Wow. Reviving an infant who's managed to die in time to avoid life on earth is really, really cruel.
>>
I was born with some strange fucking blood disease, don't know what it was but basically I didn't have any white blood cells. I was born sick, wasn't stillborn, parents thought they lost me because I was incredibly sick. I survived obviously, and I never get sick anymore. Related?
>>
>>17036993

Nigga do you even know what stillborn means?
>>
>>17036993
It makes sense that your brain was starved of Oxygen for a period of time.

This is one of the dumbest questions ever posted on the internet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.