[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: Vamp_fangs.gif (3 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Vamp_fangs.gif
3 MB, 500x375
Best vampire lore/books/movies?
Any spooky stories?
What are your personal ideas on what a vampire is?

>implying vampires are real
this is just for fun.
>>
>>17036376
The one where I fuck your mother
>>
>>17036379
very clever
>>
File: Blood-The-Last-Vampire.jpg (20 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Blood-The-Last-Vampire.jpg
20 KB, 300x425
blood+
>>
One of the better vampire movies
>>
File: dino vampire.jpg (501 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
dino vampire.jpg
501 KB, 1280x1968
You know, if Vampires were real, I'd probably go for it. I mean, I don't like blood, but I still think it could be fun to live forever and have a hypnotic hold on people. The no soul stuff is a mixed bag, though. On the one hand, I already don't like looking in the mirror, and plus I'd be able to shoplift as much as I want and the camera will never catch me. On the other hand, I have to time my entrances and exits to match up with other peoples' because automatic doors won't work for me. I'm already a night owl so the sunlight thing's not much of an adjustment, and I'm already not invited anywhere so, hey, there's that too.

Assuming pleasures of the flesh still work for me (which could be iffy, with no circulation and all) I could basically continue like I am right now for an indefinite period, at least until the sun expands so much that the sunlight's inescapable. But then, everybody's fucked by that point.
>>
>>17036423
to be honest I probably would too, only if I could still have a taste for delicious food while still having to drink blood. If I couldn't still eat real food it'd be a no-go
>>
File: The Strain - vampirism.webm (3 MB, 1024x480) Image search: [Google]
The Strain - vampirism.webm
3 MB, 1024x480
>>17036445
Basically the same. I was counting that under "pleasures of the flesh".
>>
>>17036423
same, even if you dont like blood, you would. itd be so worth it.
>>
>>17036423
i hear they exist in NYC freal
>>
anyone remember this thread? did anything ever come from it?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16843603/#16843921
>>
>>17036461
tell me more
>>
File: Vampire_watermelon.jpg (99 KB, 907x1143) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_watermelon.jpg
99 KB, 907x1143
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_pumpkins_and_watermelons

Here's something I made for /tg/ back in the day. Should go over well, what with all the roleplayers here.

----

Awakened Vampire Watermelon

Small Undead
HD: 1d12 (6 hp)
Speed: 30ft (6)
AC: 20 (+1 Size, +1 Dex, +8 Natural), touch 12, Flat-footed 19
BAB/Grapple: +0/-4
Attack: Slam +4 (1d4+4)
Full Attack: Slam +5 (1d4+4)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Blood Drain, Children of the Night, Dominatr, Create Spawn, Energy Drain
Special Qualities: Alternate Form, Damage Reduction, Fast Healing, Gaseous Form, Resistances, Spider Climb, Turn Resistance
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will -4
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 16, Con O, Int 2, Wis 3, Cha 5
Skills: +4 Bluff, +4 Hide, +4 Listen, +4 Move Silently, +4 Search, +4 Sense Motive, +4 Spot
Feats: Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes
Environment: Haunted Gardens
Organization: Solitary, Pair, Vine (3-5), or Blood Harvest (1-2, plus spawn)
CR: 3
Treasure: Double Standard
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Advancement: --
Level Adjustment --

Blood Drain (Ex)
A vampire watermelon can suck blood from a living victim with its, ahem, fangs* by making a successful grapple check. If it pins the foe, it drains blood, dealing 1d4 points of Constitution drain each round the pin is maintained. On each such successful attack, the vampire watermelon gains 5 temporary hit points.

*More like slightly sharper than usual stubby edges.
>>
>>17036497
Children of the Night (Su)
Vampire watermelons command the lesser creatures of the plant world and once per day can call forth 1d6+1 Shrieker Fungi, 1d3 Violet Fungi, or an Assassin Vine as a standard action. These creatures arrive in 2d6 rounds and serve the vampire watermelon for up to 1 hour.

Dominate (Su)
A vampire watermelon can crush an opponent’s will just by looking onto his or her eyes. This is similar to a gaze attack, except that the vampire watermelon must use a standard action, and those merely looking at it are not affected. Anyone the vampire watermelon targets must succeed on a Will save or fall instantly under the vampire watermelon’s influence as though by a dominate person spell (caster level 12th). The ability has a range of 30 feet.

Create Spawn (Su)
A humanoid or monstrous humanoid (or plant!) slain by a vampire watermelon’s energy drain rises as a vampire spawn 1d4 days after burial/planting. If the vampire watermelon instead drains the victim’s Constitution to 0 or lower, the victim returns as a spawn if it had 4 or less HD and as a vampire if it had 5 or more HD. In either case, the new vampire or spawn is under the command of the vampire watermelon that created it and remains enslaved until its master’s destruction. At any given time a vampire watermelon may have enslaved spawn totaling no more than 2; any spawn it creates that would exceed this limit are created as free-willed vampires or vampire spawn. A vampire that is enslaved may create and enslave spawn of its own, so a master vampire watermelon can control a number of lesser vampires in this fashion. A vampire watermelon may voluntarily free an enslaved spawn in order to enslave a new spawn, but once freed, a vampire or vampire spawn cannot be enslaved again.
>>
>>17036500
Energy Drain (Su)
Living creatures hit by a vampire watermelon’s slam attack gain two negative levels. For each negative level bestowed, the vampire watermelon gains 5 temporary hit points. A vampire watermelon can use its energy drain ability once per round.

Alternate Form (Su)
A vampire watermelon can assume the shape of a grapefruit, jack o' lantern, harmless plant, or assassin vine as a standard action. While in its alternate form, the vampire watermelon loses its natural slam attack and dominate ability, but it gains the natural weapons and extraordinary special attacks of its new form. It can remain in that form until it assumes another or until the next sunrise.

Damage Reduction (Su)
A vampire watermelon has damage reduction 10/silver and magic. A vampire watermelon’s natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Fast Healing (Ex)
A vampire watermelon heals 5 points of damage each round so long as it has at least 1 hit point. If reduced to 0 hit points in combat, it automatically assumes gaseous form and attempts to escape. It must reach its garden within 2 hours or be utterly destroyed. (It can travel up to nine miles in 2 hours.) Any additional damage dealt to a vampire watermelon forced into gaseous form has no effect. Once at rest in its garden, a vampire is helpless. It regains 1 hit point after 1 hour, then is no longer helpless and resumes healing at the rate of 5 hit points per round.

Gaseous Form (Su)
As a standard action, a vampire watermelon can assume gaseous form at will as the spell (caster level 5th), but it can remain gaseous indefinitely and has a fly speed of 20 feet with perfect maneuverability.

Resistances (Ex)
A vampire watermelon has resistance to cold 10 and electricity 10.

Spider Climb (Ex)
A vampire watermelon can roll up sheer surfaces as though with a spider climb spell.

Turn Resistance (Ex)
A vampire watermelon has +4 turn resistance.
>>
>>17036376
>>implying vampires are real
>this is just for fun.

Roleplaying goes to >>>/tg/
>>
>>17036463
>did anything ever come from it?
If it did you wouldn't know about it. I'm pretty certain Vampires are sworn into secrecy.
>>
>>17036555
I just mean the other people that got the emailed survey, wondering if we have the same experience
>>
bump, need book recommendations
>>
>>17036587
Carpe Jugulum, it's great stuff.
>>
>>17036564
What was your experience?
>>
>>17036607
I don't know if I can say. I'm curious if others are allowed to share
>>
>>17036673
Of course you're allowed.
>>
>>17036376
What about Chinese vampires? Not saying they're real, but small old towns and mountain villages in china can be pretty weird.
>>
>>17036689
Got any stories?
>>
>>17036673
You should've asked Mr. Vampire. Nonetheless, could you drop some ambiguous hints?

>>17036686
He may not be. Vampires are secretive creatures.
>>
>>17036376
Sauce?
>>
>>17036461
such a good game

Any why isn't anybody checking these trips? >>17036555
>>
>>17036710
I'm pretty sure I shouldn't. But someone else already dropped the answers for the first test in a previous thread, so I'll link that.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16855579/#q16859816
>>
>>17036716
was made on makeagif 2 months ago. All I got.
>>
>>17036736
From what I gathered in that thread you should have met these "vampires" only about a week ago.

Is it true that you can only be turned into a vampire by the opposite sex?
>>
>>17036925
in the first archived thread I posted they announced there would be a meet up in march 2016. This year is simply an exchange of emails.
Idk if that's true, but that would make me nervous t b h
>>
>>17036933
I'd say that in the time between now and march these guys are probably digging up every bit of information they can about the applicants. (social media, personal records, going incognito and talking with the person)

I'd only be worried if you did it for shits and giggles. If you actually intended to become a vampire I'd say you'd have no reason to worry.
>>
>>17036937
No intent to become a vampire, they were just simply asking for blood donors and I was like "why not"
>>
>>17036950
>they were just simply asking for blood donors and I was like "why not"
Well, that's lame as shit. Why would anyone do that?

You could have far more meaningful encounters with paranormal creatures with less work.

Vampires must be getting desperate or somethin'.
>>
One of THE best vampire novels: Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist.
>>
File: CULLENCOVEN.jpg (60 KB, 613x489) Image search: [Google]
CULLENCOVEN.jpg
60 KB, 613x489
>>
File: clovers.jpg (309 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
clovers.jpg
309 KB, 750x499
from what i watched Movies
>Interview with the vampire
>Only lovers left alive
>Byzantium
>Dracula
>Let the Right One In
>Thirst
looking for some good books to read
>>
>>17036695
No. But it was always something I thought about while I was there. The cities and towns are so noisy but then you go to these back woods villages and it's eerily quiet. Plus the chinese ones aren't said to drink blood, they take your soul from you. Spooky
>>
>>17036598
>>17036964
>>17036985
thank you friends

also, Vamped is a pretty good vampire book
>>
>>17036982
no thank u
>>
>>17036982
Do they still sparkle if they're black?
>>
>>17037214
they shine vaguely
>>
File: It's Happening.gif (827 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
It's Happening.gif
827 KB, 320x213
>>17036376
Someone on /r9k/ found a legit vampire.

>>>/r9k/24703158
>>
>>17037350
Vampires can't be potographed fag
>>
>>17037367
Not with old school cameras, but digital cameras don't have mirrors in them.
>>
>>17036376
Not kidding, the American version of Being Human was very good. How they portrayed vamps was great.
>>
I have a question, what made the idea of certain creatures, like the vampire, be created in past history? Could have it been inspired simply by superstitions, or from a very real thing that is undetectable today? thoughts?
>>
>>17037579
Perhaps people that suck energy out of other people by being around? We all know these types of fuckers. Then it was zombies that suck energy then suddenly it was blood.
>>
>>17037579
>>17037614

part of popular vampire experiences happened when people in olden days caught Consumption (forget the name of the actual disease, but it's nickname is Consumption) after a relative died. People didn't know much about body decay rates and any unusual factors such as cold weather. Basically, sometimes people got "suspiciously" ill after a relative dies and is entombed/buried. When remedies don't work, or the guy seems to get more ill very rapidly people start checking alternative possibilities. When Vampirism is suspected they bring out the dead relatives of the family to check the bodies and make sure they're really dead. Sometimes bodies aren't as decayed as expected and seem a bit bloated suggesting that perhaps this one is undead and thriving. They then take measures to kill the "monster" by removing the heart or liver or some important organ, burn it, mix the ashes in a tonic, and feed it to the sick relative suffering from Consumption. Course this can cause the relative to die, but supposedly the vampire threat has been taken care of.

There's more and different origin stories about vampires and such phenomenon. That's just the one I've heard as an explanation of Vampire encounters.

B4 someone asks, the boating of the corpse is an effect of gas build up of some kind. I don't know nearly enough about corpses to answer past that.

Side note, if vampires are a real thing, even with possible drawbacks of weaknesses it seems like it'd be fun to be one.
>>
>>17037779
is that when actual lore of vampires began? Or is there lore prior to that?
>>
>>17037796
There's prior lore, but some of its popularity sprung up from those encounters. However, I dunno any more about such lore.
>>
To be honest, if I was a vampire I would feed off all the sick fucks in the world. Some people just don't deserve to live
>>
>>17036376
Vampire is a general term for me. It's something parasitic. There are many mundane forms of vampirism, to be sure. There are fewer relating to this thread, again I'm pretty sure. If you feed off some viable form of energy from another, well? If you feel an unanswered need for something else? I may be able to help you out.
>>
>>17037892
How can you help?
>>
>>17037896
I know people who specialize in cases like yours, as well as more abstract things. Help is a relative term, but I think having answers is better than not?
>>
File: Vampmasq.jpg (11 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
Vampmasq.jpg
11 KB, 284x400
forget everything else
>>
Best Vampire game right here
>>
>>17037973
If you link me SCP I swear
>>
>>17038119
You swear. You swear what? Swear words. Use 'em. Use 'em up.
>>
>>17038148
darn u to heck anon :^)
>>
>>17038153
Anon invites his worst enemies for a drink at heck.
>>
what are the best real world ways to stop vampires
>>
>>17038172
Chop off head is the best way. Other than that, there's methods surrounded by myth.
>>
>>17038174
What's the best way to kill, uh, anything?

>off with it's head
>>
>>17038184
you can kill normal people with stakes too, if you'd rather do that
>>
>>17038172
Then my boy, you douce it in fire! Then you collect the ashes, blend them with the blood of a pure bred wolf, then let the sire of the wolf's blood you blended drink and eat its kin's flesh! Then, you kill the wolf with a spear, on a mountain peak! Then you below, below like the wolves you've eaten!
>>
>>17038196
>Then you below, below like the wolves you've eaten!
>below
>>
>>17038221
lol what the fuck was I tryin to say? I swear there is a word like that, it's like a low howl, below? This is a total berenstain moment, or I'm out to lunch.
>>
>>17038249
ahha! sorry, the word is bellow
>>
>>17038185
It's much harder to pierce the rib cage than you might think anon.
>>
>>17038257
So its not as easy as they kill zombies on TV? fUCK!
>>
>>17038262
That's problematic. I always wondered why people in zombie stuff don't ALL HAVE FUCKING SWORDS? A battalion of Samurai would kill 10x there number every day(skirmish against the horde). With proper support (like a confusian army would have) the japs would have eradicated the dead before mainland china knew they had a zombie thing. Sorry, way off topic.
>>
I'm a wannabe vampire because I prolapsed one of my kidneys and thought I was a special snowflake for 3 years.
>>
>>17038300
how's the kid?
>>
>>17037977

this
>>
>>17038334
If you mean something about a clone, I thought about that too.
>>
>>17038344
No, I meant the kidney, how is the kidney?
>>
>>17038348
Half there. Gained a shitton of weight.

Haven't looked to see if I'll die or whatever, didn't give a shit to even get put on a donor list.
>>
>>17038352
Listen, I'm sorry if I've disturbed you. I wish you the best.
>>
>>17038358
I mean it, I'm gunna eat something really terrible, then I'm going to sit on the john and read gulag archepeligo or something.
>>
>>17038365
Rothschild shit?
>>
>>17038389
Hey Rothschild here, would anyone be willing to tell me who the vampire in OP pic is? I'm trying to marry in my race :P.
>>
>>17038400
Also, bats are a species of will. They manifest their strength by building tension in smaller clusters of muscle. By martial arts rule of thumb dictates, the more joints the stronger the hit.
>>
>>17036376
Best description and official record ever at 15:50
https://vimeo.com/111386326
>>
>>17038404

Dragons scare the shit out of me.
>>
>>17036376
Let the Right One In and Interview are my personal favourites

also, highly recommend >>17036461 if you're into vidya and vampires
>>
>>17036376
>What are your personal ideas on what a vampire is?

While I don't really believe in such a thing, I think most of the traits of a vampire could be explained through a parasite, just as an idea for fun.

>Parasite spread through bite
>Feeds off of hosts blood but consumes more than host can produce
>Keeps host from producing pigment, making them susceptible to sunlight
>Garlic is poisonous to parasite.
>Parasite produces adrenaline-like substance giving host enhanced strength/speed
>Parasite produces the miracle chemical we always look for that halts the aging process
>Host dies from stake through heart, but that would happen with or without parasite

Obviously this doesn't include turning into bats though.
>>
If you read the book, "Let The Right One In", it's MUCH grittier than either of the movies. In my mind, it strips away the romanticism of being a vampire. You basically HAVE to become a serial killer in order to survive. It also explores the disconnect of "outsiders" in Life...how cruel children can be to each other and how that can lead to some pretty dark consequences.
>>
>>17038400
I won't tell you who I am, but that is in fact me.
>implying I would marry a random stranger from /x/
>>
>>17039111
Fuck marriage, I want to plunge my thick stake deep into the embrace of your tight, clutching bosom.
>>
>>17039118
I would expect 4chan to make a stake through the heart sound sexual
>>
>>17039060
That actually sounds better than other novels. Romanicism is what ruined vampire lore/movies imo, we need to bring back the horror that originally came from it
>>
>>17037214
the sparkles are purple and smell like fried chicken
>>
>>17036376
who is this semen demon
>>
>>17040616
Her name's Susan. She prefers to go by VV, though.
>>
>>17036376
How is that trick done? Fangs to no fangs?
>>
>>17040725
Nope, not Susan or VV.
>>
>>17038809
Where did the garlic thing originate? It always seemed silly to me
>>
>>17040823
http://mentalfloss.com/uk/myths/35626/why-is-garlic-thought-to-repel-vampires
>>
>>17036376

Necroscope - Brian Lumley
>By far the best vampire thing I have ever read.

Interview with a vampire series - Anne Rice
>Really good, but every page has raging homosexual undercurrents. If you're into that though, then this is for you.

Salem's Lot - Stephen King
>This is actually really cool, bit slow going but the ending is nice. The storyline of one of the main characters is continued in another totally different King series (The Dark Tower) so you might want to read that too.

I am legend - Richard Mattheson
>Yes the original was about vampires. Mfw every movie bar the Vincent Price one missed the entire point of the book and the actually really deep moral of the story.

Anno Dracula - Kim Newman
>This is weird, it's set in Victorian times where the royal family has interbred with vampires, and their existence is public knowledge and not really anything special. Loads of vampire blood lines are diseased and you can get vampire street whores to turn you for tuppence. Odd book, with references to like every other fucking vampire book in existence. So pretty fun if you're good at picking those up.

The Wisdom of Crocodiles - Paul Hoffman
>Not exaaaaactly a vampire book, but it has vampires in it, and the bits about them are actually really really interesting. A really cool take on them IMO.
>>
>>17036454
That's cool as shit.
>>
>>17040744
she uses her tongue and hides the teeth in her bottom lip. Notice how only her top teeth show at the end

t. my ass
>>
>>17040987
Thank you!
>>
>>17041026
Forgot "Let The Right One In" by John Lindqvist. It's actually a really good book, but his other big supernatural book (Handling the Undead) is way better.
>>
>>17036376
Let me hit you with some Varney the Vampire, nigga

He's like the literary granddaddy of bloodsuckers, and his whole deal is that he's one miserable fuck, cursed with an existence he only wishes would end.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/14833
>>
>>17036376
I became a vampire when I was 23. That was long ago. The best vampire movie is Interview With The Vampire. Very accurate. The scene where he goes to the movies and sees his first sunrise in a hundred years is very powerful for me. I cannot tell you how much I miss the sun.
>>
>>17039135

Imagine a 4chan stake tho

It's why loli is so popular here
>>
>>17039576

are you implying that sparkles are purple drank
>>
>>17042462
Stop trolling if you are, if not tell me more
>>
>>17036376
Hey guys what's going on in this- OH GOD EVERYTHING IS RP THIS IS FINE TOO. Just kidding. Psychic vampirism. Go grab a cold one and just fucking hold it for minutes. That's what it is. Fucking blows. Used to be an emotional vampire. Like a troll, except evil as fuck.
>>
>>17042462
Please present us with your best RP my nignog
>>
>>17040987
My nigga
>>17042462
Bitch I fucking soak in that shit PRAISE THES SUN ASSPIE
>>
>>17039576
Aaaaaayyyyy lmao get schwifty son
>>
>>17043294
agree
>>
File: 1372438591098.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1372438591098.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>17042462
>>
File: 8908iMLBED.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
8908iMLBED.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>17043277
>if not
>>
>>17042462
we believ's you anon :DD

bls tel us more about how you sug blod :DD
>>
>>17043323
anything for shitty rp, friend
>>
>>17043324
when they told him he could suck blood for eternity, he though they said suck dick for eternity, so he signed up
>>
Thanks to everyone that contributed best books and lore, glad to see this thread isn't 100% RP...
>>
File: tumblr_mbh9ymYuLW1riuajgo1_1280.jpg (640 KB, 1280x1418) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbh9ymYuLW1riuajgo1_1280.jpg
640 KB, 1280x1418
>>17036376
I know the vampires are real. Here is the proof.
>>
>>17043642
10/10 eyebrows
>>
Ctrl-F Montague Summers
Nothing.

Back to page 1.
>>
>>17042743

Actually it's about a horse sized penis going all the way from the anus to the heart a la Vlad The Impaler.
>>
>>17038172
You make it look like a bitch. The only way for all three common vampires.
>>
>>17046740

she was right, i don't deserve to be at a premier educational institution. i'm an idiot who plays at the community college level.
>>
>>17036409
this
>>
>>17036409
Shhhh
>>
>>17036376
Buffy the Vampire Slayer will always be the best piece of vampire related media, ever.
>>
>>17036955

The poster also said you wouldn't remember the meeting after getting back home, unless there was a really special situation.. then a guy posts about how he was picked last year and choose a chapter house to go to

>then nothing more happened

... right. Missing the point where they would make you forget the meeting if you didn't match their requirements.
>>
>>17036587
read Let Me In, so fucking good
>>
>>17037377

*massive facepalm*

I never understood this was the reason before.
>>
>>17042462

Have you tried sunglasses.
>>
>>17047125
Didn't even think of that. Nice
>>
>>17043294
When I was "turned" it was a vampire named Adamar. I was traveling in England at the time. She met me at a pub and then took me back to her flat. Sex and then the "turn". I never saw her again.
>>
>>17043324
It has to be done delicately if it's a public place. A bitey kiss here and there to get a little gobble.
>>
>>17043277
Not trolling. Just came back on this thread after hunting. Was thirsty tonight.
>>
>>17048284
When were you born then?
>>
>>17048284
so, when are you going to die?
And don't give me that, "You don't die" bullshit.

I know what Earth is. It's a transition. No one stays here.
>>
>>17048299
Born in 1918. "Turned" in 1941.
>>
>>17048321
Fire can kill me. Extended exposure to the sun. Stake through the heart? Bullshit. A beheading would do it.
>>
>>17048321
Going to have a smoke. Yes, we can smoke. Be back later.
>>
If you like to read, Vampire the Masquerade os a good choice. Is a great roleplay book, a classic. The atmosphere and the story that this game has are fantastic.
>>
>>17048327
What capabilities do you have? Are you able to eat and enjoy normal food as well?
>>
>>17048362
I have the ability to manipulate people with my mind to some extent. I am much stronger than a normal person. Very high pain tolerance and quick healing capabilities. I cannot eat normal food or drink. And I really miss the fucking wine!
>>
>>17048404
Do you enjoy your existence? Does food just taste bad?
>>
>>17048404
How do you know you're a Vampire, and not a delusional, suffering a personality disorder?

>>17036376
Need sauce of this red head seductress
>>
>>17048413
It's not that food tastes bad, I'm just unable to process it. I vomit immediately. That hasn't happened for decades because I know now. And yes, I love my existence. I've accumulated a small fortune after living a few secret lives. Live in Chicago now.
>>
>>17048427
I know I am because Adamar who turned me was very powerful and told me some lore before she vanished.
>>
>>17048429
Care to give me a throwaway email so we can talk some more?
Here's mine, if you'd like [email protected]
>>
File: Matriarch.png (520 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Matriarch.png
520 KB, 630x630
>>17036376
A friend of mine wrote and self-published this trilogy of novels. Without an advertising budget, basically no one has heard of these books. The very few people who have read them all give glowing reviews.

http://cedarcrestsanctum.com/
>>
>>17048436
Adamar?

Now that's a weird name. What exactly did this apparition say before she vanished?
>>
>>17048442
Can't give a throwaway. Too risky for all I have going on.
>>17048452
She wasn't an apparition. She was a thousand year old vampiress.
>>
>>17048443
I love obscure novels, thanks anon
>>
>>17048462
Fair enough. I'll just ask questions here then. Not that I in any way want to become like you, this is out of curiosity. Have or do you turn others? Or are there rules against it or something?
>>
>>17048452
And she was the most perfect piece of ass you could possibly imagine. I was unable to do anything but follow her directives.
>>
>>17048462
Sure she was...

Mentally she may consider herself 1000 years old but physically, i highly doubt it.

Sound's like more of a cult.

So what did she say? And you just took her at face value?
>>
Best vampire movie imo is "What We Do in the Shadows". Easily the best comedy movie I've seen this year.

Best vampire novel imo is "Let the Right One In". Pretty fucked up. Not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>17048467
I only ever turned one other person. There are no "rules" necessarily. The first one you turn is always the most powerful. I'm extremely heterosexual (but not homophobic) so I only drink the blood of women. The one I turned was out of necessity. She was going to die if I didn't.
>>
>>17048479
Whats that process like, turning someone
>>
Hellsing Ultimate is also pretty great, if you're into anime.
>>
>>17048479
Are you in connection with the vampires asking for donors in those archived threads? Or have you heard of them at all?
>>
>>17048477
She rode me like crazy and told me her tale. She asked me if I wanted to be turned and I said yes. I certainly can't prove she was that old but she told me she was Turkish and that I could live forever or until I wanted to die. Her control over me was so effective that yes I took her at face value.
>>
>>17048469
Did it for the poon, ayy?

Can't fault you at that.
>>
>>17048482
You drink a significant value of their blood and then give them a significant value of yours if you're a vampire. I was strong enough at that point that I know she could evolve into a powerful being. It is very sexual in nature despite how it sounds.
>>
>>17048485
What was her tale?

Good fuck?
>>
>>17048484
I know a few of the older vampires in the Chicago area. but I don't indulge in "donors" at all. Part of the heat is the hunt.
>>
>>17048487
I was seriously seduced. Been told I'm good looking (for decades now lol). Did it for the tang at the time.
>>
>>17048496
Do you just kill them? Or do you drink responsibly
>>
>>17048495
An incredible sex session. She lived in Constantinople for a time and was a dignified concubine to a nobleman before she was turned by a French vampire who claimed to be 400 years old at the time. She gave me some mini-lessons on how to survive and then was gone. I have survived so far.
>>
>>17048501
I have only killed those whom I deemed evil. And some of those I even let live. I haven't killed in 20 years. You have to be careful. If you drink too much "dead" blood you can get ill. Yes, even vampires can get ill.
>>
>>17048508
So where do you reside? and what do you prefer, cold climates or warm ones?

And do you have a vampdar (radar) able to detect vamps
>>
>>17048511
Can you drink your own blood (if no other source is available in order to subsist)
>>
>>17048514
I live in the Chicago area. Temperature means nothing to me. Yes I can sense when another vampire is around but there are so few of us it rarely happens. The more powerful (and older) the vampire is the easier they are to detect. Usually it's an amicable encounter but I haven't met a new one in 6 years. The ones I have met I know by face and name. I am not the oldest one in my area but I am considered to be someone not to be taken lightly. Adamar is known and respected even though no one has seen her since 10 years after I was turned.
>>
>>17048519
Drinking your own blood does nothing because you are draining your own nutritional resources.
>>
>>17048521
What happend between you and Adamar? spilt on good terms i'm guessing (i wouldn't want an angry Vampire ex out to kill me at any given moment)
>>
>>17048521
Are you 708? From lagrange.
>>
>>17048527
I've heard it works. It's not an ideal solution granted, but when times are tough and you've got no choice... try it

How long can you go without blood?
>>
>>17048531
I never felt as if she was a threat or was going to come after me. She was very intense, sexual, and told me she turned me properly. We had sex, she gave me some survival information, and then before the morning she was gone. I remember the pain of that first sunlight. Adamar had prepared a "rest area" in my house for me so I could survive the first day and then I had to learn to "hunt" on my own basically. So far so good.
>>
>>17048533
312 good sir. Not interested in turning anyone new tonight. I am starting to really be able to wrap myself around my abilities and don't want any chaos right now. I just like this board and thought I would share my experiences.
>>
>>17048535
I need to feed at least once every four days now. When I was younger I had to drink more frequently but then it was easier to drink more at one time (no security cameras and what not).
>>
>>17048544
What makes a vamp choose to turn someone? What does it take? Or is it just the will of the moment?
>>
>>17048537
That was it?

A fuck and snack, then off. Seems rather urgent

Did Adamar say where she was going?
>>
>>17048550
Adamar told me she was drawn to me and felt the incredible desire to do it. When I turned my first and only one it was because she was going to die if I didn't. So I guess it's will of the moment to answer your question.
>>
>>17048548
Try explaining that on cctv haha
>>
>>17048557
Do you know anything of aspirants and the survey tests?
>>
>>17048552
She told me nothing about where she was going next but I saw a passport in her purse so I think she was maybe going back to Europe. She had luggage. Now this was 1941 so things were different.
>>
>>17048562
No sir.
>>
>>17048573
Did you gain an increase capacity for learning? Is your eyesight different?
desu the only reason I would want to become immortal is to learn learn and learn.
>>
>>17048579
A nice post. My intelligence didn't increase but I was already what you would consider to be intelligent. I have a Master's Degree but haven't been able to really use it with my birth name because of my age. Eyes are good. Haven't been to the eye doctor in 80 years.
>>
>>17048568
Europe ?

Shit, thats where i am... Hope she's not still here.

1941 huh, alots happend since then. Ever thought she's most likely dead? Or do you still feel a connection?
>>
>>17048592
Thanks for answering all my questions, even if there's a chance this is RP. I have lots more but I don't want to wear you out.
>>
>>17048605
>if there's a chance this is RP
>>
>>17048595
I feel no connection to her anymore so I think she might be dead. She was extremely powerful though so I would be surprised. She was not malignant so don't be worried.
>>
>>17048605
Ask on anon. Just waiting to watch SNL. Yes vampires stay home on Saturday and sometimes watch t.v.
>>
>>17048616
Well sorry for your loss bud. She sounds quite nice

All the best
>>
>>17048618
SNL sucks (seewhatididthere)

But genuinely it's not even funny.
>>
>>17048624
It was not a loss friend. It was a gain. I'm not the ruler of the world but I have been able to harness my power enough to make the world a slightly better place. Take care.
>>
>>17048629
Fair enough anon. I have seen a lot of attempts at humor over the decades and SNL is one of the better ones. Stay cool.
>>
>>17048618
Well, what are the cons of being a vampire?
>>
>>17048633
In the grand scheme of thing i guess it wasn't a loss.

You can't help but miss old friends. And what good is immortality if it's spent alone
>>
File: smilly.png (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smilly.png
24 KB, 225x225
am i the only one here that would not mind becoming a vampire. like thats the type of thing i would pay money just to get
>>
>>17048639
You didnt just put better and SNL in the same sentence. Bruh.
>>
>>17048650
The cons involve having to piece together secret lives that will allow you to live in anonymity if you live for a long time in the modern age. The pros are excessive strength, healing, and mind control over the weak minded. And the ability to have a positive effect on the world for an extended period of time.
>>
no offence but too live without many people know you is still fairly easy
>>
No jokes or anything man, skit after skit and the grand finale... a parody.

Frankly, i'd rather listen to a justin beibr album in full... Twice.
>>
the pros out weight the cons and also you could just fake your death worst comes too worst
>>
>>17048652
Like I said, the only reason I would want to become one is to learn and gain as much knowledge and experiences as I can. Not for eternal youth or anything about power
>>
>>17048677
A Machiavelli fan huh ?

I've always wondered if i could pull it off.
>>
File: no comment.png (8 KB, 180x274) Image search: [Google]
no comment.png
8 KB, 180x274
>>17048687
true but this the knowledge you learn you could help others. sucks vampires don't exist
>>
>>17048713
I understand your point of view but we do exist. You can believe me or not, it's nothing to me. This is simply a statement of fact.
>>
>>17048713
You don't exist.
>>
>>17048732
Not that anon, but how would I get in contact with a vampire? Is there a way to tell the difference between human and vamp?
>>
>>17048713
>sucks

Nice choice of words there man.
>>
>>17048687
A respectful wish and it sounds like you would make a good vampire. However, I am not willing to turn anyone else unless it is out of necessity.
>>
>>17048732
true well how would one get in contact i am pretty much in a already living hell becoming one would be alot better then suicide
>>
>>17048749
You wouldn't know a vampire unless you were one. We have learned how to live secretly. I am only 3 lives into it but it gets harder every time to live a secret existence off the grid.
>>
>>17048756
I understand, it's way to much to ask for. But thank you.
>>
>>17048765
well no offence but it sounds alot better them my life
>>
>>17048767
If you were in ill health I would help you but I will not travel or go to serious lengths to do it. The only one I turned was a diabetic in 1977 and it had to be done or she would have died. She is still alive and gaining power. We are in touch through email but not physically.
>>
>>17048765
Do you have to cut off contact with friends and family? Is it difficult to be too close around the living?
>>
>>17048767
Too much, perhaps.

But don't go looking for something you may strongly regret. Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes it happens and it's never what it's made out to be
>>
>>17048794
that basiclly sums up my life desu my family shunned me and im not the type of person too have friends
>>
>>17048794
My nuclear family is no longer living but yes I have had to fake my death (in 1963) so I no longer connect with family. That was really fucking tough. Not hard to be around the living because I consider myself to be alive basically. I am still actively interacting with people and the world around me.
>>
>>17048807
Make new family. Make new friends, live alittle ;)

You sound like you're an overthinker.
>>
File: Impossibru.png (67 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
Impossibru.png
67 KB, 375x360
>>17048820
its kinda hard too i'm 17 and my family wont even send me a Christmas card its depressing when your looked at as weird and a outcast
>>
>>17048792
Yeah, I have no reason you would want to turn me. I'm in perfectly good health and I live a happy life. Just mild anxiety.

>>17048801
Would the biggest regret having to leave your family behind? That seems so sad.
>>
>>17048841
This is an 18+ website.
>>
>>17048860
my birthday is tomorrow well it will been in a hour
>>
>>17048841
Fuck em, make your own network of friends and extended family.

Who cares if people think you're an outcast or weird. Everybodys weird if you look close enough haha
Fuck em, do what makes you happy.
>>
>>17048867
Happy Birthday anon :)
>>
>>17048905
i wish a human can only go thro so much pain before they end there life so why not talk about it before i do it? being a vampire would rock but death seems better at the moment
>>
>>17048860
Yeah, so are the websites that feature your mom.

#rekt
>>
>>17048911
thx dont know if i will be alive too see it
>>
>>17048916
You're still a teenager, you'll look back on these years and realize they weren't that difficult. You'll be fine. Seek some therapy if you need.
>>
>>17048928
i have but thx for the feedback its always awesome too talk about vampires
>>
>>17048916
Death isn't the end. NOTHING ever ends.

Doesn't mean you should skip the here and now. Enjoy yourself. Find what make you happy and persue it :)
>>
>>17048917
Clever.
>>
>>17048974
Why thank you, sir

Certainly funnier than an SNL skit.
>>
>>17048983
Ma'am. I wasn't the one watching SNL.
>>
>>17048813
you still there?
>>
>>17048991
Ma'am?? An aspiring comedian yourself i see?

Good. You better not be watching SNL...
>>
>>17037892
Wasn't going to respond to this thread, but something you said motivated me to
>Vampire is a general term for me. It's something parasitic.
Psychic 'vampires' are parasitic, yes, but they are in no way a vampire. They only call themselves that in a vain attempt to convince themselves that they aren't the subhuman tryhard trash that they are. They would be better described as energy leeches.

Vampires are not parasitic, and contrary to popular belief, actually work in symbiosis with humans. The amount of blood they need to survive is negligible to a human (1-3 shotglasses worth), and their saliva has several properties to them; antiseptic, anesthetic, coagulant, and minorly regenerative. The puncture marks on their 'victims' are virtually gone within an hour, and the bleeding stops almost immediately after removal of the fangs due to the anticoagulant. While feeding, they have to continually rock their fangs back and forth a bit to keep the blood flowing, but the anesthetic keeps it mostly pain free.

>the moar you know
>>
>>17049013
Speaking from experience?

Or just suspiciously well clued in??
>>
>>17049011
I just keep getting called sir throughout the thread, thought it was time to correct someone since this thread is slowing down a bit. It's stupid that it bugs me.
>>
>>17049040
Ahhhh you're a ma'am, lol

I thought you were calling me ma'am, hence the retort

My bad ;)
>>
>>17049073
S'all good homie
>>
>>17049087
Good to hear, home slice ;)
>>
>>17048334
>Extended exposure to the sun.
approximately how long do you consider "extended exporsure"? Your answer will prove to me if you are bullshit or not. Also, how many generations are you from the first ones?
>>
>>17049147
Pretty sure they left, probs got bored with this thread....
>>
>>17048477
so could you turn me?
[email protected] i would pay for it i have a deadend life
>>
>>17049231
Turning into a vampire won't improve your shitty life. Throw away those delusions.
>>
>>17049032
I was once the 'victim' of a vampire. Not like anyone here would believe me, but can share the story if anyone wants to hear. Not exactly eventful, or climactic, or even thrilling. It happened like any other chance encounter of meeting a person on the street. The most unnerving part about it is how non unnerving it was.

sorry for slow response, at work right now.
>>
>>17049238
don't hurt too try
>>
>>17049222
too bad.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.