[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a wiccan (or wizard) send a snowstorm to central kentucky tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: icewizard.gif (77 KB, 350x509) Image search: [Google]
icewizard.gif
77 KB, 350x509
Can a wiccan (or wizard) send a snowstorm to central kentucky tonight?
>>
I can only affect events 250 m from me. I'm too busy keeping my Canadian city above freezing to fly down and help you.
>>
why?
>>
>>17035995
And let the homeless people die of frostbite. think mate. everything has consequences.
>>
>>17036011
>>17036029
>>17036033

Please focus your energy!
>>
>>17035995
no, do your fucking homework next time
>>
>>17035995
too short notice, this shit takes a couple days
>>
Got you covered FaM ;)
>>
>>17035995
I'll give it a shot anyways ;)
>>
I could but I don't want to
>>
>>17036402
Please friend!

>>17036398
>>17036358
thanks my friends!
>>
sent :^)
>>
>>17036425
alright fine, there one snowstorm on its way
>>
>>17036460
I'm sending an anti-snowstorm fyi
>>
>>17036460
Many Thanks!

>>17036470
Please no i need snow to decorate for christmas :(
>>
>>17036487
okay i called it off
>>
>>17036470
don't be mean
>>
File: 1111111111.png (2 MB, 1438x845) Image search: [Google]
1111111111.png
2 MB, 1438x845
im using sun magic to send a solar flare and cause a heatwave there

sorry hoe gotta look after the hobos dont want them freezin
>>
>>17036523
I feed the homeless, they will be fine!
>>
File: ugo.jpg (27 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
ugo.jpg
27 KB, 450x436
>>17036534
y u lie doe?
>>
>>17036542
I work at the shelter.
>>
>>17035995
Is not for decoration you did not make your homework and you have dirty thought about your sport teacher... bad boy...
Super heat wave to Kentucky on the double.
>>
this thread
>>
>>17036514
I reversed your call off and sent a blizzard
>>
>>17035995
Sure senpai, let me handle it! Always happy to help people out with my wizardry.
>>
>>17035995
Hold on, OP.. I gotta say the spell..

FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

There ya go.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.