[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so. anyone else ever have this experience. so a year ago, early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1448067112846.png (71 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1448067112846.png
71 KB, 500x315
so. anyone else ever have this experience. so a year ago, early in the morning, laying in bed with my gf, sleeping, all the sudden from the bottom of the bed, a large pitch black spider like being hovers over us, turning and twisting. i was froze, and couldnt move a muscle. as it crept from bottom of bed to the top, then slipping behind a curtain. chopped it up to a lucid dream. this year, new home. sleeping. wake up just in time to see 2 of these spider like creatures leaving into what i can only explain as 2 seperate black voids on the wall. so. is this a reoccuring lucid dream, or something else. i can only describe the creatures as black, 4 to 5 feet in diameter, with long black thin tentecles that move around ther inner round body like one of those electric globes you touch and watch the beams of electricity move around. no one takes me serious when i speak of this. was it a lucid dream. has anybody heard of this before.
>>
sleep paralysis
>>
File: cannibals.gif (15 KB, 302x285) Image search: [Google]
cannibals.gif
15 KB, 302x285
>>17035687
>chopped it up to a lucid dream.

Umm, OK.
>>
File: 2015-10-08 20.23.15.jpg (1 MB, 1856x1401) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-08 20.23.15.jpg
1 MB, 1856x1401
>>17035707
hence a lucid dream
>>
>>17035715
yes that seems to explain why i couldn't move. but 2 in lifetime, both same experience.
>>
>>17035687
yes, I see them often when I have a hypnagogic jerk. as I open my eyes after being shocked awake, I see them climbing along the walls and then vanishing away. long, willowy legs, almost like a daddy long legs spider, but the entire spider is bigger and has a certain eldritch glow to it. for a few seconds after I awaken, I can watch them move along the wall or up the wall and then vanish away.
>>
>>17035726

What is your native language?
>>
>>17035738
yes. holy shit. so just i figmant of my imagination.
>>
File: 1449020202644.jpg (159 KB, 701x1139) Image search: [Google]
1449020202644.jpg
159 KB, 701x1139
>>17035741
poor white public school inner city slanglish. why.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (124 KB, 1066x606) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
124 KB, 1066x606
>>17035751

You can 'CHALK' an experience up to a certain reason, you don't 'chop it up'
>>
>>17035744
a little bit more than a figment of your imagination, but at the same time, no big deal really. they occupy the astral equivalent space between the earth and the moon. as we fall asleep, the first place we go is into the astral belt between the earth and the moon. that's where they live. when you're awoken all of a sudden, for a moment your astral body or dream body or lucid body is both in that place and in your physical body. you're seeing the energies of that place overlaid over the physical world. those same energies work into the physical world all the time to create night-like physical creatures, spiders, scorpions, moths, etc. you see them in their real astral form as you're passing between the earth and the moon on your way to deeper sleep. but if you're shocked awake whilst still traversing that belt, you may see those astral energies overlaying the physical world. like I say, I see them often, them and other things from that belt. still, not a huge deal though. in time we'll all get used to seeing such things as the veil between the physical and astral thins.
>>
>>17035720
what does that picture have to do with your post?
>>
>>17035769
oh yeah, also search google for this phrase

seeing spiders after waking up

you'll see that this is beginning to become a thing.
>>
>>17035763
thanks anon. way to put that degree to work.
>>
>>17035776
nothing
>>
>>17035769
thank you anon.
>>
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword."

"For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

"For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God."

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"
>>
>>17035792
Shut up.
>>
>>17035801
don't be like that. there's something to those quotes, especially the first and last.
>>
>>17035763
but do you get where it comes from? Smart people sitting in a room with a "chalk board" agree on a certain thing, therefore they allow this finding to be "chalked up", as in physically written on the board, saying that we, this gathering of smart people how found this to be the most likely truth. They chalked it up.
>>
>>17035811
>gives English lessons
>this gathering of smart people how found this
>>
>>17035823
just your butt really hurt that much?
>>
File: yawn.jpg (402 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
402 KB, 847x567
>>17035832
wow. very original response there, anon.
>>
>>17035832
>just your butt

Were you born retarded or did you do a lot of drugs?
>>
>>17035841
and this is the same mouthbreather who was handing out English lessons higher up
>>
>>17035856
hahahahaha

you are too much! you stupid motherfucker you don't even recognize when your intellect is being belittled!

>>17035839 you too you fucking dolt
hahahahahaha oh god
>>
>>17035876
>i was j-just pretending to be retarded guise

slither back into whatever hole you slithered out of you worm
>>
>>17035687
Isn't it obvious? It was a weather balloon..
>>
>>17035890
The first mistake sure, mistake, the way some sad anon pounced on the mistake was pure deflection. The second, bait. And it was taken. Was it you, of course it was you. Don't be so angry, little one. Worm? You silly little person. Grow up, and contribute. Your angst is counterproductive. I dare you to not deflect.
>>
>>17035950
honestly, just stop. you're a clown.
>>
>>17035976
alright
>>
>>17035751
anyone notice peter in the background?
is it confirmed that peter summoned a hell bunny?
DOES THIS SYMBOLIZE PETER'S SEXUAL IDENTITY OF BEING A FLOATING NAKED BABY???
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.