[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is x files good? what season should I start with? Any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: X-Files-Revival.jpg (16 KB, 244x274) Image search: [Google]
X-Files-Revival.jpg
16 KB, 244x274
Is x files good? what season should I start with?

Any other good horror shows?

I already know about american horror story
>>
>>17035377
I liked the x-files, but it might be more of a nostalgia thing for me. Start from the beginning and watch it all the way through, or at least until mulder leaves. I'd pee in Scully's butt to be quiet frankly honest with you blood relative
>>
>>17035377
Start at season 7 right after Mulder disappears. It's been proven to have "the right stuff"
>>
File: scully_c.jpg (100 KB, 697x575) Image search: [Google]
scully_c.jpg
100 KB, 697x575
>>17035389

>I'd pee in Scully's butt

Found the reason you're having trouble keeping a gf
>>
File: duane barry.jpg (42 KB, 720x500) Image search: [Google]
duane barry.jpg
42 KB, 720x500
This thread needs a bit more DUANE BARRY!
>>
the early seasons are so nice coz they have that comfy early-mid 90s american feeling about them.
>>
>>17035377
My girlfriend is a fan so I decided to watch it with her. I'm about 1.5 seasons in and am enjoying it.
>>
series good.
movies shit.
>>
>>17035473
>my girlfriend is a fan
I'm about to make her my gf
>>
It's awesome, watch it. I'm currently in season 7. The best seasons are 1-5, in my opinion. There are great episodes, really. The evolution of phones you can see throughout the 9 Seasons makes for a very nostalgic show.
Then again, don't be upset if you see episodes that are not great. Those are always entertainingly bad, I assure you. Except for agua mala, it was terrible, but don't worry about that for now. One of my favorites is Never Again, but there are so many others. Clyde Bruckman's final repose, Jose Chung's, Drive, Ice and so many others.
>>
Im obsessed with it. But yea its a gud show. Didn't really like the movies. Didn't feel right to me. But yea the show is the bees knees
>>
>>17035377
>what season should I start with
Remeber to start every series at the 5th season. It's a golden rule.

Specifically for X-files though, start at 5th, then go watch the seveth. After that, watch the second half of the first season, followed by the whole third season. Next up is the fifth season again, but leave out the seveth episode. After that watch all the odd numbered episodes of season two, then season six, then the other half of season one, then fourth episode of the fourth season, then the even numbered episodes of the second season. Than the first ep of the fourth, then the second, then the third, then season nine, than the fifth of season four. Watch every prime numbered episode of every season, then the rest of the fourth season. Season eight doesn't exist.
>>
>>17035833

Nooo, episodes should be watched in the right order. That's not a good advice!
>>
>>17035377

X-Files is great unless they are dealing with aliens, amusingly enough. Most of the non-alien plots get some pretty neat ideas out there, but the show just falls apart into Mulder acting like a spaz and absolutely nothing happening when they try to go with their "totally important overarching alien plot guyz"
>>
start from the beginning then stop around season 7
>>
>>17035488
>my girlfriend is a fan
>I'm about to make her my gf

ProTip: Don't piss in her butt.
>>
>>17035833
lol wut
>>
I wached 1 or 2 episodes in the entired season. I really don't like the series.
>>
>>17035860
it takes a bit to get into. the episodes are so long
>>
>>17035871
no, they're just crap.
>>
Of course it's fucking good. Watch it from season 1 until it ends and then watch it more. And watch the movies at the spots in the series they were released.

Also Twin Peaks.

Neither of those are horror, though X Files comes close with some episodes.

Tales from the Dark Side, Tales from the Crypt, Outer Limits, probably Carnevale.

Don't waste your time watching anything other than season 1 and 2 of American Horror Story. After that it's all garage. Garbage. Not garage.
>>
>>17035402
Is there uh... Any... More pictures like this?
>>
It is my favorite show. I'm in the middle of season 6. I heard season 7 is when it gets kinda lame, but I'm gonna finish it all anyway for the sake of finishing it.
>>
>>17035847
I like many mythology episodes, but there was a point when they ran out of material and just kept repeating the same formula to drag the main plot on for three or four seasons more. They didn't want the main plot to end yet, so they would once so often fed us with very very little new information about it and go on with the fillers. The show is close to my heart though. I was a kid when I first watched it. I could only watch on occasion since I did not have cable nor lived in the US. Kids have it easy these days (netflix).
>>
File: delta_burke_2000_02_06.jpg (85 KB, 900x523) Image search: [Google]
delta_burke_2000_02_06.jpg
85 KB, 900x523
TBT
>>
>>17035389
do not piss on her butt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.