[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What rituals will you be conducting this winter solstice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (41 KB, 800x759) Image search: [Google]
1.png
41 KB, 800x759
What rituals will you be conducting this winter solstice?
>>
>>17033352
fucking your mom
>>
>>17033352
If I knew how, only know sigils :(
>>
>2015
>not attending the great sabbath
Jk, I'm a voodooist. I'll prolly just draw some veves and go to the local gathering.
>>
Imma probably have my first ritual. im a beginner
>>
File: 9B4hxts.jpg (207 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
9B4hxts.jpg
207 KB, 2560x1440
I want to begin my journey into Left-Hand Path and sex magic. I intend to practice, through auto-erotic exercises, to be able to focus on a single image while undergoing orgasm. If I can succeed in that, I would be ready to participate in group ceremony.

But the trick is finding others near me to do this with.
>>
I will be casting a curse again. But hopefully this time, there would be no backlash.
>>
Someone please cast a spell to cleanse /x/ of all the cancer.
>>
File: Astarte Ritual.jpg (10 KB, 200x288) Image search: [Google]
Astarte Ritual.jpg
10 KB, 200x288
>>17034728
Sounds like Crowley magick!

>>17033352
This year for the Spring Equinox I went to Poke Runyon's house with a large group and we preformed a ritual from his temple of Astarte to cleanse ourselves of our past years baggage. I believe we will be preforming something similar this time around, perhaps in celebration of another year coming to a close.
>>
>>17035339
>Sounds like Crowley magick!
Crowley was misogynistic and misguided, I don't even bother reading anything associated with him. At least he contributed a cool encyclopedia.
>>
>>17035360
Well he is RHP so kinda useless for LHP practitioners...
>>
File: Aleister.jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Aleister.jpg
4 KB, 201x251
>>17035360

Perhaps it is true that he was both but it doesn't take away from his accomplishments nor from the adventure that was his life!
>>
Playing 250 games of lol
>>
>>17035593
You're obviously unaware of his Kaula ties. Hell, "Secrets of the Kaula Circle" was published to show the vamacara influence on AC, and he sued the person writing it to keep the info out of the public sphere. He got a copy of Ananda-Lahare annotated by a Kaula initiate through Curwen.

>>17035360
>I don't bother reading him
>Now take my opinion of him seriously
^This is why I'm on /his/ now.
>>
Brief story time:
>See a prof with celtic tree of life, and some kind of tablet necklace
>Overcome my autism, and approach a conversation about the occult with alchemy
>Mfw she's into that shit
>Year later(present), update her on my progress with Gnosticism and other spoopydoopy studies
>She mentions some witch coven thing she's apart of
>Talks about some rituals and shit, mentions a sexy one
>Something about a male and female chosen to represent the gods and fuck to make the earth fertile
>Mfw "you're over 18 so you can make those choices if you want"

So /x/ what can you tell me of this sex ritual? Will it end with me being sacrificed?
>>
File: shia1_3324557b.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
shia1_3324557b.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>17036549
You know what to do
>>
>>17036549
Also, is she a qt?
>>
>>17036813
Nah, she's like in her 40's. I don't know about her "coven" tho. Hopefully this ritual implies young people do it. If so I'll tag along to one over a weekend and scope it out. If I'm going to risk getting dragged into some black-magic shit, might aswell be over a fine piece of ass
>>
>>17037024
Sounds like fun, I'm jelly. Good luck, good sir.
>>
Arsgang aka Yearwalk
>>
>>17035593
Is this the /x version of fingerboxes? Or are you actually autistic?
>>
>>17037024

I hope you get sacrificed. Fucking classic. If you're lucky they might extract your seed first though.
>>
>>17037024
Do it mate.

You'll learn things.
>>
File: Winter-Chan.jpg (172 KB, 639x965) Image search: [Google]
Winter-Chan.jpg
172 KB, 639x965
>>17033352
I'm from /pol/, so pic related
>>
>>17034728
>I want to begin my journey into Left-Hand Path and sex magic. I intend to practice, through auto-erotic exercises, to be able to focus on a single image while undergoing orgasm. If I can succeed in that, I would be ready to participate in group ceremony.
I didn't know that there was a whole religion based on masturbating.

Holy crud, I'm like the friggin pope.
>>
>>17039547
A monkey imitating crowley knows not why he masturbates into crackers, he does it because "left hand edgy magic"
>>
>>17039554
Yall niggas need to get back to basics. None of this crazy "Masturbate with my left hand onto a pile of crackers" bullshit. Just masturbate with your right hand to something really hot.
>>
Does anyone know any mind opening rituals I could do as a novice.
>>
I've always masturbated with my left hand, does that means im your messiah?
>>
File: 1440118486883.png (109 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
1440118486883.png
109 KB, 287x288
>>17039547
>He doesn't know about traditional Indian left-hand sex magical practices and philosophy
>>
Birth
>>
Im going to make a safety ritual to keep me safe from the people that want to hurt me.
>>
>>17033352
Saturnalia celebrations including giving presents to my friends, family, and those spirits im close with who've been helping me this year. might celebrate mithrasmas too but im not sure if that can be done as a solitary thing.
also testing out different ancient rituals and newer ones for effectiveness and effect.
>>
hoping for true love and beauty in a woman
>>
Gay sex just tons of drugged gay sex I want all of the fucking gay sex
>>
>>17041914
But are you having the gay sex is the question
>>
>>17033352
And probably warming back up to the whole Orobouros/Ra worship that shit is hard on your back yo
>>
>>17036549
JUSTDOIT
>>
>>17039540
Get that frozen shit outta here!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.