[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan Ghost Ship Mystery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What do you think /x/. I'm going with fish-men.
>>
>>17032791

almost definitely the jews
>>
>>17032791
defectors from north korea
i mean, that's what it is.
i was really hyped up for a cool mystery too, but yeah, there you go, friend.
sorry to be the party pooper.
>>
its north koreans. they're sacrificing their own in order to spoop us. it's a grand campaign of psych warfare.
>>
>>17032791
Deep ones attack!
>>
>>17032797
>>17032801
Sounds like a cover-up... It's too convenient.
>>
>>17032797
i would pretty much agree but what situation caused there to be decapitated bodies on these ships? defectors that were intercepted, killed and then left at sea?
>>
>>17032814
For what cannibalism?
>>
>>17032796
Kek.
>>
>>17032815
hey, maybe.
who knows. the north koreans are fucking weirdos. it's just that the boats are korean. of the type they have, etc.
it's the koreans, but the motives are a mystery, i'll admit for sure.
>>
Honestly I think I would need to see the bodies. If it was fish-men Im sure we could find a mark, I would also like to know the layout of the bodies when they where killed.

If it was clearly done by stealth, direction of decapitation (throats slit, or from the side, with something like a sword)

Foot prints?

If anyone can find a source please link.
>>
What if the bodies contain some sort of disease that was cultivated inside the bodies of these men; killed them, and then washed them ashore on Japan on purpose as a way of infecting the population.
>>
>>17032885
wait, what's this the plot of?
>>
File: crabman.jpg (24 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
crabman.jpg
24 KB, 288x432
Oh look, this thread again.
>>
There's a lesson to be learned here: Don't kill the albatross
>>
>>17032885
Too inefficient. There are easier ways, then putting them on bodies which will be handled by medical professionals. Also if espionage is suspected, you can guarantee secret service is at the scene.
>>
it's aliens duh
>>
>>17032997
I don't think aliens go the way of decapitation. We would not even have heard about these if it was actually aliens.
>>
>>17033005

You misunderstand. Best Koreans eat each other like we eat cows. (Check your privelege) Aliens kill cows, they don't disappear them.

Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're guessing about, faggot.
>>
>>17033005
denial
>>
>>17033026
It's a commonly known fact that North Korea is actually just a base for a variety of Greys for testing and adapting to our world while masquerading as a communist shithole that nobody wants to fix. It's the perfect cover. Think of all the empty buildings they are fronts for the underground bunkers. Same with goes with patagonia, newfoundland and madagascar but nobody goes to these places for other reasons. All of the secret bases can't be too similar or it would draw suspicion
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.