[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a position to make professional short films, so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 265x190
I'm in a position to make professional short films, so I want to make 3-5 minute films based on creepypastas or other spoopy/weird scenarios and possibly create an anthology movie

Any decent suggestions would be great (apart from Jeff the Faggot or Slender Man)

Suggest ideas
>>
>>17031612
Goatmen/skinwalkers/nahuales
>>
>>17031612
>The hitchhiker Andy picked up on that July afternoon was one of the stranger people he had met. She had, after warm thanks for stopping, and a moment or two of silence, proclaimed herself to be able to grant a wish. The conjuration she had performed in support of this was quite remarkable- once the sound of the cymbal had stopped ringing in Andy’s head, he was quite impressed.

Now Andy, good Christian that he was, was always of the opinion that you should do a good deed for its own sake, and not for material reward. He lightly waved away the images of wealth or power that the girl suggested. “My one wish, young lady, is to get you to where you’re headed!”

The girl’s face contorted with fear as darkness fell outside.
>>
Seems like the final image in scary shorts always makes it.

Had a thought just sitting here, you know the trope of a knock at the door, and then no one's there? What if some lady answers the door like that twice, three times, then turns around and walks back to the kitchen. Then when she turns the corner into the kitchen, camera captures something sitting in the den. Similar idea to Babadook, but I think it can be bonechilling.

Kind of like this scene in Insidious

https://youtu.be/irlsI0PDdmc

Where there's a kid standing against the wall at 0:25
>>
>>17031633
literally the creepiest thing in film, despite it being in an average horror
>>
>>17031633
Am I blind?
I don't see him
>>
>>17031612
OP do the story about cults baiting people in to stop their car so they can kidnap them

It goes something like this

>guy drives somewhere in a forest at night
>sees a stopped car on the road and a guy lying face down
>thinks it's a crash and wants to stop and check on the guy
>but he drives past cause bad vibe
>looks behind him, guy lying on the ground gets up, people with animal masks come out of the forest.
>>
>>17032346

On the left, when she throws the clothes in the hamper. Facing the wall. Sorry.
>>
>>17032359
That actually sounds pretty spoopy
>>
>>17032359
Not this shit again. It's just as dumb as the variation with the hammer.
>>
File: fc6.jpg (134 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fc6.jpg
134 KB, 640x480
>>17031612
i always wanted to do somethign like that but no camera or time so...
i would say a short film could be much more effective if you don´t try as much to tell an actual story. i would just go to places that give me the creeps film there a bit... like a found footage film but without bad acting because no acting. maybe some overall narration at beginning/end and as much fucked up shit like mannequins or whatever you want as you want to pay for.
>>
File: 1447228444885.png (449 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
1447228444885.png
449 KB, 1400x2700
try this op
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.