[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you worshiping Baal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: bael.png (2 MB, 4000x3465) Image search: [Google]
bael.png
2 MB, 4000x3465
Why aren't you worshiping Baal?
>>
Because Sabnock is my guy.
>>
why is one of baal's faces a cat?

also, why are cats killed so often in stories relating to the occult? I've read of a few incidences where ostensibly well-to-do people died drinking cat blood
>>
>>17030571
Cat's are Chimeras. Rabbits, Snakes, and a few other animals mixed together.
>>
Because Elia has proven him to be a false God. Read the Bible, yes?
>>
Seen Ba'al in a vision where he essentially said:

>"my sadness"
>"I wish to be forgiven for granting evil men such power"
>"for their evil intentions cause me to give to them"
>"i seek repentence but keep being called to do evil deeds"
>"this is my hell" he said.

When I asked if he could if he would search in his heart the true God and he said yes, but all those of spellcrafting and secret societies are calling him out.

>"i don't need their worship"

Then, his eyes turned from deep red to light brown and he had a tear come down.

Then when I seen Ba'al has been a dead idol, i went all the way back and didn't know what to make of the vision. Now I do.
>>
>>17030525
Because when I meet him; I worry that it's one of his clones
>>
>>17031008
This doesnt sound like what he would say at all
>>
File: Capture.png (3 KB, 227x117) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3 KB, 227x117
Because I really need the blessings of Winter-chan
>>
File: tumblr_n83l0ls1Im1qa0nplo1_500.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n83l0ls1Im1qa0nplo1_500.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>17031015
Is it possible that Ba'al is in fact an alien being who visited Earth in the distant past?
>>
File: Hiss.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hiss.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>17030577
Cats and snakes hiss as a warning the exact same way.
>>
File: bronze_baphomet.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bronze_baphomet.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
>>17031019
Also had one with Baphomet right before and after I stopped doing magic and all that stuff where he was a giant being in the sky.

I was on my hands and knees crying

>where is God?

And he said

>this is what you are choosing this is where you live this is where you are going

I was choosing to use magic to gain my means, and I didn't care for God. Essentially, if I kept embracing that lifestyle I was going to go to hell because I had no repentence for God in my heart.
>>
>>17031053
i sense a christfriend who thinks pretending to have visions of baphomet/baal telling him to repent will bring the sinners back to jesus.

you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>17031082
Again, that is when I did magic and stuff and obviously had no respect for religion and God and this went on for about 3 or 4 years.
>>
>>17031082
>you're not fooling anyone.

Who are you talking to?
>>
File: baal.jpg (1 MB, 1470x2393) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
1 MB, 1470x2393
Muslims can suck my baals
>>
>>17031113
>comparing all muslims to radical terrorist muslims
>clearly doesnt islam or ever looked at a quran
>>
File: faded.png (6 KB, 80x40) Image search: [Google]
faded.png
6 KB, 80x40
>>17030577
>can't tell if serious or not
>this is /x/
>>
>>17030577
i have this book by some midievelal lady and she wrote down all these "facts" about animals, basically whether they're "warm" or "cold" and what other animals they fuck with.
it said each cat has a snake-friend and a toad-friend that it hangs out with but it wont usually introduce them to its owner
anyone can name this book, i will give you a rare pepe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.