[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moved in a 115 y old house..feels weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: creepy.jpg (255 KB, 1261x832) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
255 KB, 1261x832
I believe that maybe some old memories or spooky things are going on, how can i clean it?
>>
>>17027669

Start with a broom.
>>
>>17027806
The normal broom, not the harry potter broom.
>>
>>17027806
So-funny anon is actually correct. A lot of psychic clearing happens with physical cleaning.
>>
>>17027669
everywhere's haunted. if human's have lived there, it's haunted. no escaping it. some places seem to get "stained" by it easier, the events of human habitation sort of get seered into them easier than other places, but I've come to realize that everywhere has some activity.
>>
File: old man.jpg (430 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
430 KB, 1200x1800
ITT: If something is old, it is spooky.
>>
>>17027818

Windex! for psychic warfare!
>>
>>17027818
This guy's right on and then once you've done a fair job of physically brightening the place up it's literally time for a good old fashioned house warming party.

Old traditions for old houses.
>>
>>17027818
Be conscious of this as you clean. Lots of other things as well, all of which can be reinforced by having a few people do them with you.

Sit quietly in the space and feel what is there.

Ask for the presence of an angel of clearing. Doesn't matter if you're aware of it or not.

Burn sage or incense.

Visualize the house being washed from top to bottom with light. You can do individual rooms if necessary. If you feel a resistance or presence you may need to get someone more experienced in.

Visualize the house filling with a positive quality, peace, love, creativity, whatever.

Make the house your own by bringing your things consciously into the space, that is, acknowledge why something is there, these are my books because I value learning, my art materials because I value creativity, etc. 'Ground' each room this way, feel the energy of each particular quality fill the room.
>>
>>17027856
Your Windex is no match for my Cif Lemon, puny mortal!
>>
>>17027895
Damn check this guy out. This is the real deal.
Throw some new mirrors up in that bitch too.
>>
>>17027925
And then stare at yourself as you move from room to room.

Soon, the other you will become.... different..
>>
I lived in a house built in the 1820s a couple years ago. When we first moved in, me and my wife could both hear giggles, laughter, chatter at night.

Happened pretty often for maybe a couple months, but once we started really living in it and getting comfortable, it went away.
>>
Old houses aren't scary. They are only sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLhLZ1e610
>>
You've been reading too many sproanky staries OP, Pure placebo, just because it's old doesnt mean there's a swanky ghist living there.
>>
>>17030009
How do you know, have you been to op's house, physically or in astral projection, or are you particularly good at remote viewing?
>>
>>17030034
>being this desperate
>not understanding basic psychology
>>
>>17027669
I live in a fucking old re-purposed castle that was also a hospital in the meantime. No ghosts, no spooky stories.

Why would your moderately new house be any different?
>>
File: x72xpvau.png (144 KB, 451x347) Image search: [Google]
x72xpvau.png
144 KB, 451x347
>>17030034
>"or in astral projection"
>"remote viewing?"
Only on /x/
>>
>>17030492

Fucking neck-beards man.
>>
>>17027895
Thank you Anon.

Today i heard a women singing in an old working place (Carpenter) off my house.
>>
>>17031749
That's Ellie Goulding on the radio bro.
>>
File: herbalmovement.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
herbalmovement.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>17027669
>mfw i realize we're living in a 4500 million years old planet
>>
>>17027833
THAT PICTURE IS TOO LARGE
>>
>>17030090
>>17030492
>>17030512
Do you have any idea how stupid you look? You came here to a place where there are people who have seen and experienced things you have no comprehension of. Are you not even a little ashamed to flaunt your ignorance here?
>>
>>17030034
This was a nice shitpost.
>>
>>17032279
It was still funny man. Not to mention this is 4chan. If you can't take the banter Gtfo
>>
>>17032279
>being this autistic
>>
Broom Utility Measurement Plaquette
>>
>>17027669
If you aren't a lying faggot, post a pic of your house.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.