[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so with synchronicity, why is it only he little things that happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: kill-the-noise-occult.png (263 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
kill-the-noise-occult.png
263 KB, 500x328
so with synchronicity, why is it only he little things that happen and never the big things?
>>
>>17026816
Lots of little things add up to bigger things. Same as there is no one great HAPPENING, but many smaller happenings falling like dominoes.
>>
>>17026826
thank you
>>
File: SelfPortrait.jpg (13 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
SelfPortrait.jpg
13 KB, 218x300
>>17026829
You're welcome
>>
because a lot of small things build up to a really big thing
>>
jesus synchroncity
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=52679
>>
>>17026816
Synchronicity is direct evidence that someone is trying to reorganize your life/fate. If that person is anyone other than yourself, it ought to be considered a malicious act.

The big things are immune to synchronicity because they affect more than one person.
>>
>>17027579

how do you know it's not a form of hysteria?
>>
>>17027579
how do i stop malicious beings from synchonizing me?
>>
>>17027579
they prevented me from waking up
this world is so gay sometimes
>>
a big cog makes a full rotation less frequently than the smaller cogs that impel it to move
>>
>>17027800
Because the timing matches perfectly to the moment you form an intent. It's related to the Law of Attraction, but it gets used slightly differently.
>>17027808
Kill them. That's all. Most of them exist in the future.
>>17027819
You prevented yourself from waking up by following some fool's errands.
>>17027853
Then don't be an idiot's cog.
>>
>synchronicity

Welcome to Ten Years Ago.

/x, the shitpost
>>
>>17027875
You're that faggot who thought they're a god and made >9k threads about it, right?
>>
>>17027875
bad vibes don't tell me who I am
I smell meanness on you
leathery skin
>>
>>17027881
>when you smonk
>$weed$
>>
>>17026816

The reason is quite simple, really:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>17027893
The very same. Nobody else ever had a use for this name.
>>17027896
Apparently you're too stupid to tell yourself who you are too.

Pro tip: It doesn't matter who you are. When you realize the sheer gravity of the irrelevance that is your identity, your true self will flow out more easily than you could ever imagine.

It's called enlightenment, apparently. It's just loss of pretense.
>>17027916
>has never experienced synchronicity
I bet you think paranoia is never justified/real.
>>
>>17027933
I would not want my true self to flow out if it would at all resemble yours
>>
>>17027942
Trust me, you're nothing like me. If that's your reason for not letting your true self flow, then you're more of a faggot than I ever could have been.
>>
>>17027948
Of course it isn't
>you're nothing like me
Good. You smell bad.

>faggot
Why are you insulting me?
>>
>>17027956
Only an idiot would be offended by this sentence.
>>
>>17027998
You didn't answer my question.
>>
File: 1439516734742.jpg (93 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1439516734742.jpg
93 KB, 650x650
Chchchch eck emmmmm
>>
>>17028050
Spooky.
>>
>>17029195
innit?
>>
File: download.jpg (240 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
240 KB, 1000x667
If you ask for synchronicity to increase, it will. With great enough intention, you might find yourself in a real head-trip.
>>
Because nobody knows about the cars that drive themselves >.>
>>
>>17028016
Only an idiot would be insulted by a conditional.
>>
File: IMG_20150808_192706.jpg (170 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150808_192706.jpg
170 KB, 600x522
>>17029236
Life is just one big trip. Chill out insulting each other, keeping yourself lower than you can be.
>>
>>17027948
No one likes you. Get out.
>>
>>17030181
Honestly only posted ITT because I never got around to answering one of the questions in my second to last thread. Someone asked about my view on synchronicity and I was in such a shitty mood I CBF to explain at the time.

(But god, can you imagine? Posting on /x/ because you think people like you... How could someone live in that kind of mindset?)
>>
>>17027948
I dunno man, you like a huge faggot to me.
>>
Can anybody explain what synchronicity means please? What is the intention behind it? Im not usually one to believe in far out stuff like this; but honestly this shit happens way too often to JUST my friend and I that its strange. Basically every day without fail, something will happen. We'll say the exact same completely obscure phrase at the very same time or we could be chatting on steam and we'll both send a link to the same thing at the same time. I remember we were watching tv in our college flat while our other friend was watching a youtube video. Her video was playing and my friend just says"microwave". No reason behind it. Literally as he says it you hear somebody say microwave in the other friends video.

We'll find some obscure item and then within the next few days we'll see it fucking everywhere or I remember once I heard someone singing in one of those talent search shows and a judge asked her if she had another song prepared and all of a sudden I just felt urged to blurt out a song title and she then says that exact song is her backup.

I know its easy to say this is all merely coinscidence, but if you knew how often this crap happened to us...
>>
>>17032254
basically it means that nothing is just a "coincidence" everything happens for a reason and if your really spiritual you'll know what the reason is behind all the so called "coincidences"
>>
File: just_ketchup.gif (32 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
just_ketchup.gif
32 KB, 300x298
This may sound a little stupid and kind of out of place, but I just saw this thread about "synchronicity" in the catalog and I'd like to share with you the following that happened yesterday to me: I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner. As always, I was listening to music with my portable media player while cooking. It's an older device, the battery life's very short and it dies on me in the worst moments. (Planned obsolescence hooray!) So anyway, it happened once again and because I was soon going to leave the house and also have a train ride, I've decided to charge it up. As often when I'm in a rush, I didn't feel like booting up my laptop for this but charge it with the USB port of the TV that is in the living room.

I then left the kitchen, but on my way I first paid a visit to the bathroom because I really had to empty my bladder. And now it gets weird: After I took a piss, I washed my hands as any sane human, then grabbed a towel. While drying my palms, suddenly a random thought literally out of fucking nowhere: A scene from the TV show "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air". The scene is a favorite of mine: Instead of learning for a coming qualifying test for school, Will is laying on the couch and is watching a TV game show. Then Carlton shows up and tells Will that he should be more concerned with learning for the test. Will strikes back with a humiliating joke, something like "Yeah and if I were you I'd...". Then Carlton counters with "You laugh now - but in 10 years I will be a successfuI Iawyer and you'II be asking peopIe if they want extra ketchup".
>>
File: liar.gif (2 MB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
liar.gif
2 MB, 320x215
As a daydreamer, such "random" thoughts are not uncommon for me, so I didn't think much of it and just went on. Now here comes the actual interesting/weird part: I quickly enter the living room. I notice my roommate sitting on the couch watching TV, nothing unusual. In my hurry, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. But as I take the charging cable in my hands and plug it into the TV's USB socket, I hear familiar voices. I take a short glimpse on the screen and notice that the "Fresh Prince" is currently running. (90's re-run I guess? But it's public broadcast in my country, no DVD is being watched).

I left the living room without thoughts, and went to my room to get ready. It was at the moment when I put on my pants, when I first realized I just witnessed some weird "deja-vu matrix-glitch" experience.

While on the road, sitting in the train, I eventually didn't actually listen to music, but pondered about what I've just experienced. I then started philosophizing about a potential deeper meaning behind it. "Was it just a huge coincidence?", or: "Was God telling me something? Did I just receive career advice from the supreme authority, God himself? Maybe I should apply to a law office and become a lawyer" (PS: If it is a career advice, it just came at the right time and handy, because currently, I'm in an aimless, frustrating and hopeless situation regarding my livelihood/job/purpose in life. Now this is a bit too intimate for me, but for the sake of completion of this, I will tell you anons that I've included this my vile, earthly worry in my current prayers, for that "he" may "open me new paths".)
>>
Maybe I'm on the false track, when I focus on the "lawyer" keyword. Maybe it's about the "game show" thing and I should apply as the new host of the "Wheel of Fortune". Or what about "ketchup"? Should I invest in tomato plantation and start a ketchup business? Am I commissioned by the ketchup gods (no polytheism intended) to end the cruel market dominance of the "Heinz Company"? Is it my holy duty to offer eight-year-olds the healthy ketchup they deserve, that is not practically a sugar infusion which will trigger their diabeetus later on? I just hope that it's not the "10 years" part, because that could mean that I now have "only" 3650 days left. :'O

To cut the baloney, and to come back to topic, I'd like to let you know that the mentioned TV show doesn't play a role in my life. In fact, the last time I did rewatch the series was 3 years ago. It is also not possible that I've subconsciously perceived information originating from the TV while I was in the kitchen, not only due to the distance of the two rooms but also acoustically not possible, since I was wearing headphones. This way I'm not even able to perceive the crackling sounds of the frying oil in my pan. I also don't watch TV or read TV guides.
>>
>>17032254
Have you read The Celestine Prophecy? I don't buy into it all myself but it's an interesting read for someone experiencing these "coincidences."

I've had similar things happen myself, too many to be coincidence, and like your talent show song, one involved a thought appearing in my mind.

I've found that talking about them,, even on /x/, makes them stop happening. It's as if the machine elves, pulling the levers of reality, decide to back off a little because their tinkering has been noticed and exposed.

I bet the synchronicities stop happening to you for months, maybe years after your post. But if another person is involved, I dunno.
>>
>>17033232
>It's as if the machine elves, pulling the levers of reality, decide to back off a little because their tinkering has been noticed and exposed.
Best. Sentiment. EVER.
>>
>>17033938
>>17033938
reminds me of mckenna? did he not say something about tinkering elves
>>
>>17034002
I wouldn't know, I get my spirituality from within.
>>
>>17033232
i had a really weird experience with that book, i guess it affected a lot of people. look into phil kramer's death and his probable murderer / murderer's personal guru
>>17034002
yes the machine elves. i looked it up. brain is fuzzy sorry for aimless posting.
>>
>>17034013
doesn't mean you can't be well read! or at least pretend to be.
>>
>>17034023
I've grown tired of pretending to be involved with the fleeting affairs of mortal opinion.
>>
>>17026816
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25212233/watch-lebron-cuts-head-on-camera-starts-bleeding-in-game-4
>right before he hit it
"good thing im not on the court, i'd probably slip right into that crowd under the basket."
i also have a feeling that most of shia leboofs just do it speech is about me, especially the all of it.
>>
>>17027875
so, uh, tomoko.
if you were, like, the god of the universe?
how would you allow people their perception.
>>
>>17030005
we are all one tripping alien.

>>17030203
>(But god, can you imagine? Posting on /x/ because you think people like you... How could someone live in that kind of mindset?)
easily, i just ignore things that upset me, as humans do.
>>
>>17034033
some mortals are cool or you wouldn't be on here rite? but carry on then
>>
>>17034060
Most are, I just don't care for opinions anymore.

I'm waiting in semi-silent patience for the day we all stop giving a shit what others say, think, or do.
>>
>>17034047
Interesting question. If you'd responded to literally any other post than that one, I might have been willing to give an honest answer.
>>
>>17034063
ahh that's a bit of a paradox? waiting for other people to stop giving a shit so you yourself can stop giving a shit

i only raise the issue because i find myself thinking along the same lines

that sounds like a cold world carried to its extremes, though i suppose things as they are can be pretty cold to as well.

i will say i do not like the weight of others' expectations upon me and time spent alone in the natural world seems to help alleviate the need to live up to any visions of the self seen through the eyes of others
>>
>>17034101
No, I just don't give a shit at all. I'm waiting for everyone else to realize I don't give a shit. It'll be awhile, probably a couple centuries at most.

Thanks for the tip about finding a natural setting.
>>
>>17033140
>I am recalling a scene of a TV show
>>17033160
>wow the TV is playing that show did I meet God?
>>
>>17034075
wierd, i just hit the first one i saw your name in.
>>
>>17027157
The fact that he calls it Jesus just annoys me, it just makes it all sound so crazy, I get what he's trying to convey, but why not call it Divine Synchronicity or something.
>>
>>17034394
Jesus is the Divine in human flesh.
>>
>>17034401
Yeah, but it's been called everything and not just Jesus, I don't think Jesus is it's actual name.
I mean, back then wasn't he Joshua?
>>
>>17033232
When I come to think about it, I've been able to answer questions on TV correctly for a very long time.

An example, my ex was watching one of those quiz shows on TV, and the question was asked before I come into the room, I would enter, see her watching said quiz show and just answer randomly "Belgium", and then it turns out that was the answer to the question being asked.
Quiz shows are the most common example, because I've sometimes just said a number, and it had been correct, also sometimes I hadn't answered entirely correct, let's say the answer was green, I'd say purple, but I still had no idea that it was a color that was being asked about.
>>
>>17026816
because you don't notice them nor are they observable
>>
>>17034407
Jesus is his personal name which is the greek form of Joshua
>>
>>17033232
Honestly, even talking about them doesnt make them subside, my friend and I both see this shit happening every day. Granted, its mainly the two of us that talk about it and only the two of us it's happening to so that might negate it.

I have talked to other people about it at times though but its never seemed to die down at all. On the contrary, sometimes it will happen more frequently if I bring more attention to it.
>>
>>17034407
>>17034481
the letter J was invented until the 16th century. His real name starts with a Y
>>
>>17029236
i know! isnt it great
>>
>>17034394
ima be honest man, it kinda sounds like you have a demon inside of you. but good news you can repent and ask God Almighty to protect you and then ask Michael for patience to handle that which you do not understand
>>
>>17035481
Fuck off.
>>
>>17032254
I think I read it in a book about synchronicity that what separates synchs from coincidences are the meaning you give to it. Like say, you found a tennis ball on a street corner, and the next day you find a similar tennis ball on the same corner, that's coincidence because you don't really relate to the tennis balls. But say you have additional meaning attached to the tennis ball (like say, it reminds you of your departed bro who likes to play tennis) and then it's synchronicity. A light one, but still. And then if more coincidences happen that correspond to that 'connection' (like say, finding a tennis racket on the same corner, or have said corner was where your bro died, or you found the tennis balls on the date your bro died) the more it slides into significant synchronicty.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.