[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karin Catherine Waldegrave Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: eE0EZ.jpg (190 KB, 953x784) Image search: [Google]
eE0EZ.jpg
190 KB, 953x784
So today, I stumbled upon the whole Karin Catherine Waldegrave phenomenon, but I am not quite sure what happened.
Are there any theories about what her page could have been?

In this thread, post any screenshots that you have of her statuses, speculation about the origin of this page, and other creepy internet things in general.
>>
>>17026788

>what happened.

Bitch had some kind of breakdown (Schizophrenia, most likely), started spouting word salad, account was closed.

/thread

>b-but muh spoopy damaged pictures, s-spirits or aliens tho!

They were all converted from the same roll of film from 1995, the fact that pics from the same roll of film has the same kind of damage (light exposure, in this case) isn't paranormal.
>>
The only weird thing about Karin was that anyone allowed her to be on facebook posting shit like that. She only deleted her account when people on /x/ started to message her. Why no one in her family tried to help her is a mystery. There's no way in hell a person in her condition should be living alone. Hopefully she got help. If only Chip Chan could get help...
>>
>>17026824
why would she create a facebook account just so she could have a manic episode?
>>
>>17026833
IIRC her brother was the one who deleted the account and took her in after the fact.
>>
>>17026824
man, get over it
>>
>>17027007
that's good to hear

>>17026983
the same reason a ton of people experiencing psychosis make youtube videos, write blogs, or post here. they need a place to record and share their "world-changing" epiphanies or they're looking for help or protection against the forces they believe to be persecuting them.
>>
Sounds like she is writing cryptic messages to be interpreted by some other party, as if she were a spy or something

Or she has severe schizophrenia
>>
File: kissingerrothschildeisner.jpg (73 KB, 413x275) Image search: [Google]
kissingerrothschildeisner.jpg
73 KB, 413x275
She was a Habsburg.

Does anyone have the archive of her wall?

Pretty sure she posted about the Rothschilds in the final days before it got deleted.
>>
>>17027045
makes sense now that i think about it
>>
>>17027045
except with the psychotic ones you can at least understand what they are trying to convey, no matter how insane their beliefs are.

Karin's writings are garbled nonsensical rants with no meaning at all. And most of what she is writing shows that she has a higher intellect than the tinfoil schizos who all think the government is out to get them.
>>
>>17027086
not true. there are multiple types of schizophrenia and you are probably thinking of the first, while she could have been suffering from the second (listed below). they share certain features but their ability to take care of themselves depends on the type of schizophrenia.

>Paranoid schizophrenia is characterized by auditory hallucinations and delusions about persecution or conspiracy. However, unlike those who have other subtypes of the disease, these individuals show relatively normal cognitive functioning.

>Disorganized schizophrenia is a disruption of thought processes, so much so that daily activities (e.g., showering, brushing teeth) are impaired. Sufferers frequently exhibit inappropriate or erratic emotions. For instance, they might laugh at a sad occasion. Also, their speech becomes disorganized and nonsensical.

>Catatonic schizophrenia involves a disturbance in movement. Some might stop moving (catatonic stupor) or experience radically increased movement (catatonic excitement). Also, these individuals might assume odd positions, continuously repeat what others are saying (echolalia) or imitate another person’s movement (echopraxia).
>>
>>17027115
These are so different psychologically, though. It's like the umbrella term Autism being used for hundreds of completely different things.

I think Psychologists are getting lazy.
>>
>>17027129
i don't think laziness has anything to do with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_disorder

the problem is that it's hard to fit an individual into any category neatly because just like with most physical illnesses, a single person does not always present with EVERY symptom of a particular disorder. they're trying to figure out the best way to understand the person's difficulties and get them the kind of help they need. a diagnosis is necessary for medical intervention so they have a wide list of possible symptoms and then specify that the person must have a certain amount of symptoms present for a certain duration to qualify for that diagnosis.

it's complicated and that's why people go to school before they start diagnosing willy-nilly. i don't know what diagnosis this woman has but if she was obsessively recording evidence for her ideas but incapable of clearly articulating those ideas to healthy people in any way, then it means that she had /something/ going wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.