[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/, what is this video that popped up on reddit weeks a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 240px-Tesseract.gif (791 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
240px-Tesseract.gif
791 KB, 240x240
hey /x/, what is this video that popped up on reddit weeks ago?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSfMmwNU2w
>>
>>17026712
I believe it's a representation of fourth dimension.
>>
>>17026739
>pic not fucking related
>>
File: Ep8dBBH.png (195 KB, 428x392) Image search: [Google]
Ep8dBBH.png
195 KB, 428x392
>>17026712
>popped up on reddit
nigga GTFO
>>
>>17026712
dude your cosplay is shit, go suck 20 dicks
>>
Has anyone decided the binary? Also the light in his hand looks like Morse code but idk how to decipher Morse. I have no opinion on the white box that pops up with the angles in it though
>>
File: JIDF.gif (4 MB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
JIDF.gif
4 MB, 615x346
>>17026898
>>
>>17026928
I searched around and , the title is muerte, which is spanish for death. And the description says " You've got one year or less". Something like that.
>>
Solve your own shitty ARG faggot.
>>
(1/2) the sound, we could barely extract from the video subliminal voices that are apparently at the 35-40 Hz & 70-90hz range.

There are a series of beeps and data that tech savvy geeks have put into a spectrogram imager.

Using spectrograms and analyzing the sound frequencies, imagery and subtle patterns within the video, those who frequent the Reddit website quickly put together a puzzle that when viewed looks like the work of a serial killer.

Buried images in the data show various pictures of women being tortured and the words, “you are already dead” and “we are the antivirus.”
One of the photos is of Boston Strangler victim Mary Sullivan.

In the video, the cloaked and hooded plague figure raises its arms and a quick message is shown in the window.

2d 37 37 2e 30 33 36 35 34 33 38.897709,-77.036543.
They have been determined to be coordinates to The White House, W Executive Ave NW, Washington, DC 20502.

Another cipher code appears as an anagram:

“REDLIPSLIKETENTH”

The anagram decoded is “KILL THE PRESIDENT.”

Other flashing lights and tines have revealed other messages like:

“2015THEREWILLBE(THREE)”

And:

“AD OPPUGNARE HOMINES” – Latin for TO TARGET/ATTACK MEN”

There is also character sub-character cipher text that when decoded says:

“SOON COMES THE FALL / ANOTHER GREAT EMPIRE.
THE FALL / THE EAGLE ON THE HORIZON.
JOIN US. THE EAGLE = INFECTED WILL SPREADD HIS DISEEASE.
WE AARE TTHE ANTIVIRUS WILL PROTECT THE WORLD BODY.”

The word to decode the cipher was
ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM.

Which I believe is in reference to the overthrow of the Anglican Church.
There is also many Spanish words that are there within the ciphers.

Words like “muerte” meaning “death” and “Yo soy quien le droga,” which is translated to “I am the one who drugs you.”

Some people are saying they think this may be some sick promotional video for Dan Brown’s new book, “Inferno.”
>>
(2/2) There is a section in the book that reads:

“On the wall, a shadow appeared … the shadow of a man … standing in the cavern. But the man’s head was misshapen … badly. Instead of a nose, the man had a long beak … as if he were half bird. (The Plague Mask outfit.) When he spoke, his voice was muffled … and he spoke with an eerie eloquence … a measured cadence … as if he were the narrator in some kind of classical chorus.”

According to experts who have viewed the video, time stamps say the video was created sometime between November 2013 and April 2015. Nobody could have guessed this thing would become so big, but by now the US government has to have seen it.

Yet, there is no statement from them about its content and whether it poses a threat.

The video has been deemed the most terrifying thing on the internet. The place where it was filmed has been identified as an abandoned insane asylum. It was filmed at the psychiatric hospital, “Zofiówka” in Poland. The abandoned hospital once treated Jews who were considered mentally ill.

>source

I just fucking googled it you lazy bastard
>>
>>17027414
>>17027419
It's probably just viral marketing or an edgy ARG, I am curious to know if the images of women being tortured were all known serial killer victims, or if some of them are the creator's original content.
>>
>>17027484
they are from a german movie, don't remember the name exactly
>>
>>17027039
not only shitty but actually also polish
>>
>>17026712
Imagine 4 perpendicular right angles, now imagine two more.
Thats the 4th dimension, some people think its time.
>>
>>17026898
>I_know_what_were_gonna_do_today.jpg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.