[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I had a bad premonition last night in which I was told I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1437285425823.jpg (315 KB, 397x480) Image search: [Google]
1437285425823.jpg
315 KB, 397x480
/x/ I had a bad premonition last night in which I was told I would die after 30 days so the end of December. I'm not exactly scared or even worried but I have had these in the past that did come true.

The worst premonition I had was about a week before 9/11; I was in a large bathroom in a tall building, the roof was torn off and everything was on fire, screaming, panic and chaos.

I am also very prone to synchronicity and other psychic phenomenon. Certain information has recently been revealed to me and has me rather confused, things relating to the occult, satanism, nazism and possibly the future. When I was a young child a woman once told me that I would live to see the apocalypse and the return of the Messiah, I am a rather skeptical person I don't necessarily believe it.

There are worrying signs though that a climactic event is approaching at speed. I have had other extreme mystical experiences that began after 2012. I was in a trance around 2013 in this trance Gnostic knowledge was revealed to me, there was a woman present, she touched me with her index finger on the forehead where the ajna chakra or third eye is located, my trance came to an abrupt end I was highly annoyed although I think she 'knew', I am also not 100% sure that person was human.

I would like to talk more about this if you are interested.
>>
would actually love to know more, I'm quite interested in people who experience this.
>>
>>17026446

Sweet fucking RP can I join as a blue anthro wolf?
>>
Tell us everything before you die op
>>
File: 1435770173940.jpg (117 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
1435770173940.jpg
117 KB, 500x675
>>17026450
op.

I don't really know where to start though and I don't know what is of use to others. I sometimes experience psychic phenomena after smoking pot, normally related to light or electricity. I am also very sensitive to electricity, people in my family tend to get struck by lightning also. Anyone back to the light thing, I have 'turned' on broken street lights before by focusing on them, sometimes I will drive by one and look at it and it will go out. It is not by chance either as I have tested it.
>>
>>17026475
Some other odd events in my life;

When there is a full moon I can sense it without looking, I will also often not sleep that night but I will not be tired, it also tends to have an odd effect on my mood.

Throughout my life I have had a sort of photographic memory in which I could take snapshots of things I see and then see them again at any time with my eyes closed. I also had the ability to view archetypes, faces or spirits/entities. I no longer have this ability after experiencing a traumatic event (involves altered consciousness).

I would often sleepwalk as a child and often have lucid dreams. I have VERY bizarre dreams and lucid dreams. I had a lucid dream once in which I told the citizens they weren't real and merely part of my subconscious - heh that was a fun one, they weren't pleased and basically forced the dream to end by destroying their world.
>>
File: qpvZ54D.jpg (659 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
qpvZ54D.jpg
659 KB, 2448x2448
>>17026461
I just spent a great deal of time typing up everything I wanted to say. Inexplicably I hit return and everything was erased. I am going to take that as a sign not to reveal what I feel will take place. I will however wait and see and make another thread closer to the end of December, unless I feel it urgent.

I really hope none of this comes to pass, not specifically my death but that which is even worse.
>>
>>17026446
If I were you, I would be embracing the only true gospel and Jesus Christ the Messiah. Then I would live according to His Holy Words.
>>
>>17026837
Amen brother
>>
>>17026446
Be happy you know its coming I guess. Time to take inventory is never a bad thing. Most people don't get that.
>>
>>17026555
okay, then delete your thread because unless you post this info, it's useless. all you've done is talk about yourself and have offered nothing helpful to anyone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.