[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I need some help. I've suffered with anxiety and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: purple moon.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
purple moon.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
Hey /x/, I need some help.

I've suffered with anxiety and other mental health problems for quite some time now and I've had about all I can take. Im very tired of people telling me to pray about it.. or that they'll pray for me. It never makes an ounce of difference and I'm looking for different answers.

Is there anything occult related that can help my mental state become more tolerable? A spell to perform? Anything?

Im done sitting around asking God to help me and I want to take matters into my own hands.
>>
>>17026430
You should try praying to yourself. Only you can heal you
>>
>>17026437
Like meditation? Positive self talk?

That kind of stuff never seems to work for me in the long run, and the short run for that matter.
>>
There are these obscure magical potions called SSRIs that you can get at your local apothecary. Beta blockers help greatly with the physical symptoms of anxiety.
>>
>>17026430
I'm in the same boat, OP.

Monitoring this thread.
>>
>>17026448
I'm presently on meds. They do what they do. I need something different.

Obviously Im here looking for something unconventional because I've exhausted conventional options.

>>17026479
Sorry you're feeling this too.

Here's hoping someone has something for us to try. I did a little google searching and I found a candle spell for "calming the mind" I guess that might be an okay place to start...

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/health_spells/healing_spells/13441/page.html

Though honestly it sounds more like a meditation than an incantation.
>>
>>17026430
exercise much?
>>
>>17026430
I'm going through the same exact stuff right now. Honestly I ran out and got a tattoo to get my mind off it for a day
>>
Masturbate.
>>
>>17026430
You don't need any occult stuff to feel better, OP. Drink water, exercise, pick up a hobby. Meditate or try more forced meditation i.e. psychedelics ( I guess that depends on certain things) Honestly DMT has helped me handle my depression and gave me more food for thought. Even though my depression still gets out of hand sometimes, it's better than before.
>>
>>17026430
>Is there anything occult related
Yeah, but that's only for when the anxiety comes from other entities. If you're the one making it happen then you'll want some actual introspection.
>>17026444
Have you tried working with your chakras?

>>17026479
What all have you tried?

>>17026519
You'll need to detox the meds from your system before you deal with this. If you try anything from a doped up state, you'll cure the doped up state rather than curing your normal state of mind.

>>17027299
>got a tattoo to get my mind off it for a day
Yeah... Good luck with that.

>>17027350
Depression and anxiety aren't really the same thing. Anxiety kills.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.