[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we're not alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
taken from my home town and shared in a local facebook group.

what does /x/ think?
>>
720x960, Nothing to even see.
What the fuck what do you mean what do I think.
>>
>>17026330

A picture of the moon and two street lamps taken through the windshield of your beater. Try again neck-beard.
>>
The car they are driving is moving, causing the streetlights that obviously operate at a lower Hz than the framefrate of the camera, to give that stripey effect. Also, since the car is moving, the head lamp looks like one continuous streak of light.

What desolate place is this that a headlamp can confuse an entire cell of the social media? I sincerely hope that you still undergo some form of education, like perhaps elementary school.
>>
>>17026361
Nailed it.
You'll be called a shill presently.
Give up, humanity is doomed. Superimpose a french flag over all of your pictures and get a lobotomy so you can join them. I've gone for a chemical lobotomy, by using drugs.
>>
File: 20151130_080226.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151130_080226.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
OP here with another absolutely convincing post, this time a mothership was spotted just this morning. My hand was there to show you how big it was. Its blowing up on social media
>>
>>17026384
Now this is spooky.
>>
>>17026384
thanks for sharing your dildo
>>
>>17026330
>>17027119
Aliens equal dildo lol
>>
File: ufo1.jpg (11 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ufo1.jpg
11 KB, 600x600
>>17028020

Does explain the whole 'anal probing' aspect though.
>>
>>17026330
>HOLLY SHIT, AN UFO! Gotta get my grampa's camera and tak a picture of it while I run.
>>
Aliens have us already infiltrated, you sheeples.

Our earth is damn young compared to the universe! You can't even imaging how many years between earth and the universe are! Nature has connected everything through atoms. You are part of this earth because of nature, earth is part of the solar system because of nature, this solar system is part of this galaxy because of nature. Humanity is just starting to look over the gap of infinity! The unexplained still explained with the force of god but the knowledge already begun to expand and will swallow the chaotic believes of humans thinking.

Human brains were built to ask question and find answers! Those who do not want you to ask are those who want to hold the power to themself and humanity on the ground, slaves to their beliefs.

Nature is building to expand. so do you have to!
But we're still young in comparison to the universe and you can bet your ass, there are Beings out there, who are older than you could ever imaging. Beings who have watched the birth of our earth. Beings who watched the birth of nature.

Face the facts! You only use around 20% of the capacity of your brain. Did you really thought you could imagining the complexity of the universe nature? Real knowledge is not to know what you know, it is to know what you not know!

just consider the following, if you see them than just because they want to be seen.
remember this, when only you see them!
>>
>>17028298
How can the earth be compared to the universe? You are aware we are part of the universe and everything in the universe has been here from the start? The universe is 14 billion years old from what we can observe. It will last trillions of trillions of years. We are not even off the starting blocks yet. Anyways how do you know that civilisations have risen and fallen in that time? The vastness of space and time is a huge barrier to overcome. We can't even pretend to know whether a species that evolved billions of years before us, made it off their planet or not. I tend to agree with you a bit though. Seems impossible any species that got as far as we have, would not go on to solve these problems
>>
>>17028360
>The universe is 14 billion years old from what we can observe.
>from what we can observe.
>what we can
What Humanity can is nothing compared to something higher in the evolution chain and still, humanity thinks they can.
In the end it i snothing than theories.
Who said, that there was just one big bang.
>>
>>17026330
why is ufo picture quality always so shit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.