[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the scariest thing a psychic has told you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: fortune-teller.jpg (26 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
fortune-teller.jpg
26 KB, 250x317
My good friend told me about the time she went to a fortune teller in Long Island. She went in sat down and then the psychic told her that she will not tell her what she sees, she wouldn't tell her own daughter what she saw, and then told her to leave and not to go to a psychic again. So 4chan.....what creepy stuff have you been told? bonus points if it has happened already
>>
my friend does tarot cards and she was doing it for a friend while I was there and she said that he was going to have a medical emergency in his family in the near future, i've been scared for him since
>>
>>17026238
Medical emergencies happen to thousands of people every day.

This is what The Englightenment fought against.
>>
>>17026177
the total bill amount of listening to them lie about shit.
>>
>>17026177
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
>>
>>17027314
Why do we fall?
>>
>>17027314
I try to start a tread to read spooky things and instead the only people who respond are atheists and batman fans. Maybe I should have gone to r/nosleep/
>>
>>17027373
Fami dont pay attention to shitposters. They help to bump the thread.

This is a slow board, so you are going to have to wait until you get good responses.
>>
>>17027373
>>17026177

BTW to stay on topic, i practice divination. Specifically Tarot.

Nothing spookie has happened, but i have two predictions for world catastrophe that have not become true yet.

First is a war caused because a woman. Either she died/ gets killed, or she cause it her self.

The other one was in a dream, witch i might tell later in the post.
>>
>>17027387
>First is a war caused because a woman. Either she died/ gets killed, or she cause it her self.

That reminds me of the woman PM of Ukraine.
>>
>>17027458
I mean, a bit too early. But she pushed Ukraine integration of EU.
>>
>>17027387
>tfw oprah puts the O in NWO
>>
>>17027458
>>17027387
I was thinking Angela Merkel, I mean she spearheaded the response to the migrant crisis, no?
>>
>>17027314
BERN DA FOWEST DOWN
>>
>>17026253
This not what the Enlightenment fought against.
This is what idiots who highjack Enlightenment talking points fight against.
The Enlightenment saw the rise of more abstractions and reversals, not less.
Psychics were under scrutiny yes, but not unfairly, everything was under scrutiny.
We live in an age of illogical skepticism.
The skepticism of the Enlightenment was to confirm Knowledge not detract from it.
>>
>>17027458
>>17027462
>>17027499
>>17027515
Here is what i have so far. I am waiting until i feel ready to try and get more details about the reading.
So far all i can tell.

The signifier card is Queen of Swords Reversed

>The conflict will be between East and West.
>Female person.
>Probably a Libra Sign
>Probably caused because of religion.
>A person of authority,

If i am not mistaking, i think the war will be caused because of Hilary Clinton.

Since the card was reversed, it could mean her assassination but i am not sure. I have that hunch thought.

Now, i would not normally pay attention to a single card reading... but the same card reversed appeared two times in two diferent readings i made.

The chances for that are extremely low, and besides... i had ''the feeling'' in both readings... so i take it seriously.
>>
>>17027547
I think you mght be missing the significance of

a trump card
>>
>>17027547

I'm afraid Hillary is gonna win the election..
Just take a look at her, she looks like the fucking anti Christ. She is clearly a lunatic, no doubt about that.

It could be Mama Merkel too.. I'm not even gonna say anything about her. Except that I want her to be burned at a stake.

Anyway, dangerous times ahead... And you don't need to be psychic to know that. 2016 is gonna be hell.
>>
>>17027515
Perhaps the migrant crisis helped to accelerate the conflict that will be happening soon. I hear it's ending her career, counting as a death.
>>
>>17027567

I might. i dont really know.

Are you suggesting doing a reading with only Trump/MA cards? or that i chose one as a signifier? if so wich one? The Tower?

I am relatively new to this (less than a year), and this was the firs time i try to do a reading for a mayor event.
>>
>>17027567

Indeed dangerous times. All mayor candidates of US elections have a bad vibe imo.
>>
>>17026177
not a psychic but once while doing a ouija board the board said my friend was going to die in a car crash, hasn't happened yet but needless to say fucked her up for a bit
>>
>>17027672
>trump card

he's saying donald trump is gonna win
>>
I had a psychic say she saw shadows around me. and that I need to respect woman
>>
>>17026177
This is total fairground bullshit, done for dramatic effect.
>>
>>17026177
"In 2 years, you won't be living with your parents any more"

I thought he meant I was going to move out in 2 years

>2 years later, parents die
>>
>>17027603
And this, people, is what we are going to see during the Clinton campaign. Medieval attitudes from men who would sooner vote for an insane Republican like Trump, than a woman. And you wonder why we have feminists. Fucking retard.
>>
File: np.gif (2 MB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
np.gif
2 MB, 300x365
>>17027387
>>17027458
...I'm OK with this.
>>
>>17028101
Holy crap.
>>
>>17028043
Cheswick from /div/ told me that I had a lot of shadow people around me.. and also to shave my legs. They're really not that bad desu
>>
>>17028117
maybe shadow people hate shaved legs or something
>>
so i called that ladys psychic friends hot line a long time ago and i was asking the lady who answered what she was wearing and stuff and she knew i was touching myself. i was like omg its real and hung up
>>
File: $_35.jpg (27 KB, 203x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
27 KB, 203x300
>>17028132
shit nigger I better shave them
>>
>>17026177

Nothing too bad. Had someone give me a tarot card reading and told me I was never going to be settled in one place for too long and that I was like a leaf on a stream.

I'm the kind of person who always has plans for himself and I like to think I will be settled down someday so when he said that I wanted to resist the notion but it's been almost 8 years since then and I still haven't settled down.

Maybe I really am a drifter.

At least I'll have /x/ wherever I am!
>>
I saw a psychic the other day and she she seemed to be an elaborate 20 questions mixed with facebook personality quizzes, all of which was intended to take me for a ride

don't waste your money guys, not even on date night
>>
>>17028106
Are you implying that Hillary is good in any way? She is worse than Trump and has a record of shady shit surrounding her.
>>
>>17028106
>>17028106
I don't care if she's a woman, a man, a cis, genderqueer or whatever. You know politics isn't really about gender you stupid bitch. And you're the one who can't see past that.
The point is she's evil. Not because she happen to be a woman, but she seriously looks batshit crazy. and act like a crazy cunt.
>>
Unusual readings here. Had tarot readings twice from two different sources.

>Chatting with guy, telling me all about how the cards work etcetc (long time ago)
>Decides a general reading about my future
>Draws my cards, reads them
>I'm sitting like a scrublord with no idea of anything occult at the time
>He gets a worried look, glancing between the cards and me. Seems worried / confused / agitated
>He says "What the fuck, man?"
>Packs cards and asks me to leave

>Be less of an occult scrublord
>Another reading
>another response of "wtf"
>Get told that everything read from the cards is either unintelligable / conflicting, like the future is muddy and no clear idea of good or bad or anything at all.
>Described as muddy / foggy / sandstorm.
>Gives up and puts cards away

Glad I'm less of a scrub now.
>>
>>17028106
You have some real cunt logic going on, fuck you, you're a piece of shit. I'm ashamed of being female when I hear shit like this from retarded bitches like yourself

This 100% >>17028252
>>
>>17027614
Merkel's MC is Libra.
>>
File: pol.png (13 KB, 668x485) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
13 KB, 668x485
/pol/acks shut the fuck up. Both sides.
>>
>>17028840
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
File: 1444621588265.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444621588265.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
when i was a kid my parents and I went to a psychic for a tarot reading for shits and giggles, she draw a bunch of cards and asked dad about his date of birth and shit.

after that she freaked the fuck out and told us he's evil and all this shit, apparently some crap to do with being a scorpio or born in the year of the rat or both, i dont understand tarots or chinese birth years or how the fuck they even correlate.

either way she threw the cards at us, started screaming and ran out, probably off her face on acid. it wasnt the reading that was scary but watching some unbathed pagan fuckwit throw cards at us was pretty out there to 4 year old me
>>
>>17026177
This reading isn't free and I truly beleive I am phycic. Didn't know what she was capable of. Crazy people scare me the most
>>
>>17028106
I'm a feminist myself, and you're a dumb cunt. Return to gender studies class, cockmongler.
Politics isn't about gender, you fucking shit fiend.
>>
>>17028840
Cry harder.
>>
>>17028106
Ever notice how 95% of phycics are women. Or 95% of prostitutes are women. Seriously bordering on a different species. Name one "worlds best" in any category that is a women? I'll cross of the ones you think women would be good at. Cooking? No. Hair dressing? No. Fashion designer? No. Chef? No. Men rule the world because we have to and can't trust you lying deceitful creatures as far as we can throw you. And you netheir have the smarts nor the talent to do anything but lay on your backs and cook us dinner. You deserve to be second class. If you didn't have cunts, I'd throw rocks at you
>>
>>17029565
I said cooking and chefs. Typing quickly as you fucks don't deserve my concentration. The question stands. Name one? And if you do, try and find another
>>
>>17029565
obvious bait. im hungry, but you prepared reheated spaghetti. i think ill wait
>>
>>17029584
Duck it, I'm inpatient. 1. Phycic 2. Prostitute. Oh I found 3. Stripper
>>
>>17029593
Actually nah. The best stripper in the world is probably male
>>
That I'd fall in love. With a girl of certain qualities...and that we'd begin something new. Neva happened. And if she did come in the picture she'd probably think i'm the slut, too nice for her or satan himself. Nonesense. Despite all the shits and giggles every girl is so strangely distinct from the next. Yet mildy similar. They are like a perfume...different musk, tones and hints and essences...yet for the most part they fulfill the same duties.
>>
>>17026177
"Magic doesn't real."

Gets me every time.
>>
>>17028273
>>17029521
>>17029565
Samefag much?

>I'm a feminist myself,....Politics isn't about gender...

Shot yourself in the foot there, micropenis.

And why the assumptions I'm female? There's nothing in my post about Clinton to imply that I am. It kind of supports my point that as soon as women get anywhere near American politics there is a massive reaction of butthurt mysoginists who hate women for no other reason than that.
>>
A psychic told me i was going to prosper in the used car dealership market. fuck that shit. my uncle did that and he said it sucked.
>>
>>17029565

Posts like this get me every fucking time. Classic angry virgin neck-beard detected. You're full of rage because you've never injected it into a woman's snatch, it's just stagnating in your tiny nut sack. If you're in dire straights like this at least man the fuck up and call a prostitute, it's less shameful then becoming a serial killer.
>>
>>17026177

Went to one a while back,

>be me
>bored late night
>Go to open palm reader
>walk in, lady says been expecting you
>$40 and we can begin
>fuckit
>Sit down, grabs my hands, caresses them and saying hmm
>talks about my past
>Ask about future
>Uses cards
>Draw some card and tell me I will have a good sexual experience soon
>Money will be good in future
>Done stand up and start walking out
>She tells me there is one more thing included
>Bring me to a couch and lights incense
>tells me this is a new technique she developed
>Gropes my dick thru pants
>Pulls pants down and starts sucking me off
>Starts saying her prophecy from the cards must be true
>Bust in her mouth
>Leave

Pretty good experience, never knew thats what fortune tellers were like. Been back twice since.
>>
You'll have two kids. One will be evil.
This was told to my mother.
My brother has manipulated my parents, cost me thousands of dollars, and we are now almost ruined because of him.
>>
File: 1438145773930.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438145773930.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>17026177

only experience with that psychic shit that happened to me was before i was born.

>Mom was in sizzler
>pregnant as fuck
>im already late and should be out by now
>old wrinkly lady with grey hair walks up to my mom and says "he will be born on the next full moon"
>Mom like fuck that hes late already, not going to be another 2-3 weeks
>Sure enough next full moon i pop out.

Other than that nothing really, never went to a reading or anything.
>>
>>17027314
This is from something...what the fuck is it from?
>>
>>17031521
Batman
>>
File: abby.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
abby.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
A gypsy woman told my mother before I was born "You have a boy child coming, he's gonna be a son of a gun. He's gonna make pretty women jump and shout. The the world will want to know what this is all about."

You know I'm him. Everybody knows I'm him.

I'm a Hoochie Coochie Man.
>>
>>17029565
It seems like you were going to make a valid point, but instead got rustled remembering all the girls you went to school with
>>
>>17030860

She used you for your cum, all the psychics know mens jizz is the root of their life force.

You got life forced jacked.
>>
File: 1432348313727.jpg (69 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
1432348313727.jpg
69 KB, 606x496
>got a tarot card reading here from Bird
>they said I'll be fine when it comes to love and there will be someone for me fairly soon
>mfw its been 6 months and I'm still alone
>>
>>17026177
>Hey you, come here. I'll palm read you for shekels.

Scariest thing a psychic has asked me, to pay money.

On the more serious side, have never had any fortune teller tell me the future. Somehow I don't want to come close to that stuff.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.