[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southeast Asian Ghosts Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PON01.jpg (24 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
PON01.jpg
24 KB, 400x306
Be Singaporean taxi driver
On night duty, driving down quiet road
Lady in red night gown hails can
Cab stops to pick up the passenger
Cab driver asks destination
Woman states a block of flats
Driver reaches destination, sees ongoing funeral
Funeral photo is of passenger
Driver turns to the passenger
Passenger gone
Chinese hell notes and incense on car seat
Spooky.jpg
>>
i'm an english teacher in Vietnam. i often ask my students for ghost stories. several different students have had male relatives encounter a girl in white shirt (funeral costume) w/long black hair hanging out in a famous park in Saigon that used to be a cemetery

it's not a famous story or anything, just several Saigonese students independently corroborated it

also the land for the first McDonalds built in Saigon is famously haunted by the ghosts of a bunch of street children
>>
I was visiting my dying grandfather in Moldova, taking the train from Romania.
At night I couldn't sleep, I was just laying there looking out the window. I seen the reflection of a white as a corpse, bald man in a black leather vest with chains hanging off, standing with his back to the cabin. It looked like he was standing in the hallway between the cabins, but I looked out multiple times, and walked around and didn't see anything, but the reflection stayed.
I started cursing at him in my head, and he slowly turned to face me. His face had a nose but no eyes or mouth, or maybe they were just covered by shadow (light was shitty in those century old trains).
I immediately closed my eyes and fell asleep. Woke up the next day with the worst fever of my life that lasted my whole stay.

Now that I think of it he looked kinda like a featureless Lord Valdemort from the Harry Potter films, or slender man in bikers clothing. Note this was before I knew about slenderman or Valdemort (back in 2006? Maybe)

Never seen him again and I'm beginning to doubt it ever happened but shit I remember seeing something.
>>
>>17026636
Oh shit didn't see the subject, sorry.
>>
bumping for interest. Asians are generally more spooky.
I wonder why..
>>
>>17026705
Just how can a dog become like that even? That's some uncanny shit
>>
Lol wut
>>
>>17026116
Ayy, I live in Singapore. Mind telling me where the road was and where the flats were? Just curious.
>>
Heard the taxi story before... Supposedly it's passed round the drivers during their drinking sessions.
>>
>>17026116
>Chinese hell notes and incense on car seat

Hey OP, since you mentioned this it reminded me of something. Have you ever seen the X-Files episode "Hell Money"? Season 3, episode 19, not one of the very best, but still pretty good, plus you get to see a young Lucy Liu before she became really famous. If you do watch this, will you report back how accurately you think the Chinese superstitions and customs were portrayed?
>>
Slightly off topic but I heard that indonesian Pocong is one of the scariest horror movies you can watch. Anyone seen it?
>>
>>17027570
How could some dead guy wrapped from top to bottom in a burial shroud hopping around be scary?
>>
>>17026116
>newfags can't greentext
>>
>>17027570
It was supposed to be scary because the original movie doesn't exist. The Pocong series starts with Pocong 2. Rumors abound that the original movie was a real documentary, or it was cursed, or the cast/director was dead on set, etc.
>>
>>17026116
OH SHI-
>>
>family went to vacation in the philippines
>stayed at my dad's hometown
>younger cousins keep telling me a story about a "manananaggal" who tried to chase their friends when they were walking home at night
>i looked what manananggal looks like in the internet
>mfw this was the pic that first showed up
>>
>>17026116
Isn't this just a cultural variation on the lady in white?
>>
>>17032952
So it's a demon zombie bat thing?
>>
>>17032952
Hmmm, I thought it's a woman who at night detaches her head along with her insides from her body and flies around to prey on the blood of pregnant women or babies, don't remember exactly.
>>
>>17027726
>this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.