[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this weird gift for about 6 years. Sometimes i wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: brain1.jpg (101 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
brain1.jpg
101 KB, 660x528
I have this weird gift for about 6 years.
Sometimes i wake up with a song in mind, sometimes even songs I haven't heard in many years. When that happens, either when I switch on the radio or watch some random ass TV show or youtube video on that day, the same song starts playing in the background.
Also, sometimes I habe a deja vu kind of feeling, even though I am certain I haven't been in that situation before. And when that happens, fractions of memory start playing in my mind for just a fracture of a second. And again some time later in the day, through media or actual social interaction, the same thing i saw earlier happens.

Does this have a name? Did you experience the same? I dunno what to think about this anymore.
>>
Not the same as your experience OP, but sometimes when I'm listening to my music on shuffle, and halfway through the current song I think "hmm maybe (song title) will play next", the next song is actually the song that I was previously thinking about.

This doesn't happen 100% of the time though. I just found this phenomenon interesting and weird. Thought it might've only been me and had no idea what it's called.
>>
...then again this could just be a different form of deja vu.
>>
Yeah I've experienced a lot of deja vu and similar things but since I'm psychology student I know that the brain can create the feeling that you are absolutely sure about something you thought before now happened. I don't have real knowledge yet but there's a thing - every single person is mentally ill xD
>>
Actually OP, kinda weird you bring it up. Had this same experience for the first time yesterday. I woke up with a certain song stuck in my head, not even the type of music I usually listen to. I had to take my gf's car to get to work because my battery was drained and as soon as I turn on the radio that is the song that's playing. Weird
>>
Your brain processes a metric fuckton of information daily it is bound to happen, just simple probability.
>>
>>17026070
OP, this is called Thinking. Most humans do it. Nothing special or weird. Thinking.
>>
>>17026117
I'd say most of humans don't do it...
>>
>>17026117
So you can think about what's going to happen in the future and make it happen by thinking it into existance?
Grow up you chimpanzee.
>>
>>17026181
>name-calling
Maybe you should grow up
>>
>>17026324
How about you grow up and mind your own business.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.