[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some answers, and the only place I could think to come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: coven.jpg (155 KB, 472x337) Image search: [Google]
coven.jpg
155 KB, 472x337
I need some answers, and the only place I could think to come is here. Please hear my story and help in any way you possibly can.

>be me
>have girlfriend
>she's got a step sister, we'll call her Lady
>uneasy feelings about Lady for many months
>find out that she hacked into gf's computer and stole very very personal documents
>blackmails gf to not say or do anything with this information
>time goes by, gf very fucked up by this
>can't sleep, can't eat, everyone in our house gets sick
>lady reveals that she is using witchcraft to see and hear everything gf sees
>somehow can tell gf about future events with perfect accuracy
>when the paris attacks happens i remember becoming very angry and emotional but overall its a cloudy time
>gf tells me later that I complained several time of a "hot needle piercing feeling" in the area where my third eye is

What do you guys know of witchcraft and how one can protect themselves from its powers? Before tonight I wasn't even sure if there were any higher powers/evil forces but now I've basically gotten irrefutable evidence.

>called my ex gf tonight to get advice about this because she's very religious and always has been
>takes me completely seriously when I tell her about this stuff
>after conversation, tell my gf that i got advice from a religious friend
>she says "its your ex isnt it?"
>explains that about a month ago when Lady revealed all of these things, she told gf that I would call my ex gf the night you told me about this to get advice and then refer to her as my "religious friend"

So she literally saw the future.
This blew my fucking mind dude.
>>
>>17025811
Come on guys, you're my only hope at this point. Somebody's gotta have some info
>>
your gf made it up and you're gullible
>>
>>17025834
i thought this might be the one place i could find serious answers. Fuck you dude
>>
>>17025811
Tell us more events
>>
>>17025839
what makes you think she didn't make it up?
>>
Read everything you can, educate yourself... Then worry about it... Or pray to saint Michael. If I were you I would teach myself chaos magick and fuck that chicks shit right up. Start with condensed Chaos as an introductory, it's by Phil Hine, then more to Liber Null and the Psychonaut by Peter Caroll. Voila, basic chaos magick, more than capable of casting sigils and fucking right back with that chick.
>>
>>17025811
Go to a latinoamerican witch. In Ecuador, my country, everyone does witchcraft; for improve their business, love, make sick another person, etc.

The only way to protect you or eliminate the effects of whag she's done is to get a cleanse with a bruja, but a powerful one. Try to get a contact from a mother's friend (latin family) or something. Be careful with this shit, can kill you.
>>
>>17025845
theres no way she would have known i was talking to my ex.
>>17025843
The night before thanksgiving I played a show, and before I even got the offer apparently she told my gf that I would get a show on that night and that she had put a spell on someone to wait in this one spot my gf loves to go when we go to this city and kill her. She didn't go there to find out obviously but somehow she knew Id get asked to play which is highly unlikely
>>
>>17025850
what* (sorry phone keyboard).
>>
>>17025851
I see, tell us more about Lady, her attire and foretelling
>>
>>17025851
>theres no way she would have known i was talking to my ex
Uhh... she put two and two together, made an educated guess about who you were talking to, then made up some shit her sister's "powers" when she found out her guess was right? You're an idiot. I'm sure every time she tells you this shit it's after the fact right? Why didn't she tell you you were going to get asked to play before you did? Quit being an idiot and quit letting your gf fuck with you because she's bored.
>>
>>17025860
she knew that she would be forced to tell my gf of the hacking. Lady and her other sister bet on whether or not my gf would kill herself after finding out. Instead of waiting to see, they "microchiped" my gf. after watching multiple days of her life, they told her not only that lady had hacked her, but all of the things they had seen while watching her. this was a month ago. the things they said would happen have all happened this week.
>>
>>17025871
You need to visit a botanica, get a cleanse or purchase protective relics or sprays
>>
>>17025867
Theres no motive for her to make it all up though. Were not having any problems in our relationship. Also the think about her guessing correctly and making it up is definitely a stretch
>>
>>17025811
Read the Bible and pray to God. Christianity is the only true faith to combat witchcraft as modern witchcraft is rooted in satanism
>>
Lady looks demon possessed.
>>
>>17025875
>what is boredom
Chicks love this kind of pointless shit dude. And how is her guessing correctly a stretch? Put yourself in her mind:
>Hmm... he says someone who's religious
>I know everyone he talks to
>Must have been his ex
>Why wouldn't he just tell me who if it's not his ex?
>Must have been his ex
Idiot
>>
>>17025811
OP what do you want? Kill lady, disarm her, something else?
>>
>>17025892
the only problem with your theory is that we are most certainly not bored. Life is really hard for us at the moment, the struggle to make ends meet, and so life is far from boring..
Also not to mention im from a different town than her so she doesnt know all of my acquaintances
>>
File: 1448752775020.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1448752775020.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>17025847
>>
>>17025898
we don't want to use magic back at her or harm her, we simply want protection
>>
>>17025902
God will protect you
>>
>>17025899
>theory
What's more plausible? Your gf is making it up for whatever reasons or "witchcraft"? You're a massive retard.
>>
>>17025906
Or another witch
>>
>>17025909
Nope any form of witchcraft is demon influenced even white magic and shit
>>
>>17025913
Why you all catolic retards are here.
>>
>>17025907
this is x dude. why the fuck are you here anyway if youre so skeptical
>>
>>17025918
This. We assume that op is right.
>>
>>17025917
Catholicism and Christianity are not the same I am not Catholic.
>>
>>17025928
But still. Thinking everything which is not your relligion is satanic and doomed is retarded.
>>
>>17025918
>>17025922
This place could be cool without all you faggot kids doing this stupid role playing shit.
>>
>>17025938
>comes to board called Paranormal
>is surprised when people talk about things you might not believe in

Whose the faggot here?
>>
>>17025933
Did I say that dumbass. Being raised in a pretty unorthodox form of Christianity gave me insights into a lot more than you spiritual fags think you guys belive in shit like witchcraft and spiritual power but refuse to believe in a spiritual being. Witchcraft is evil no matter the application and fighting evil with evil would be like trying to extinguish a fire with a fire. Modern witch craft is rooted in demon worship that is a pretty established fact do your research a bit deeper next time
>>
>>17025938
It will be cool if every thread ends with "it's not real, faggot" posts?
>>
>>17025946
Sure kiddo whatever you say. Just leave this thread and go be useless somewhere else.
>>
>>17025954
Spoken like a true edge Lord... How bout you grow up kiddo mommy is calling you for dinner stop trying to be edgy on daddies computy wuty and go read a book.
>>
>>17025917
>>17025928
>>17025933
>>17025946
>>17025954
This is not the issue here guys. But just for the record i agree that it all goes back to satan
>>
Just fuck her little witch mouth and blow your load in the back of her throat. See if she predicts that. Make that bitch choke.
>>
>>17025948
>>17025944
How about if it was actually quality interesting content instead of obviously made up retarded shit to get attention?
>>
>>17025964
If you were dealing with anything other that witchcraft I would say go ahead and draw a protection symbol on your forehead but you are not. If this is real she is not harnessing the power of some Egyptian space lizard she is using the power of satan and his legion show them they have no power over you go and pray, not to Jesus or mother Mary or any of the saints Go pray to God and ask for his protection tell Lady that her demon god has no power over you and pray the Psalm 140 in her presence. Everyone screaming that God is not real only does it so that they can feel better about themselve
>>
>>17025900
Fag troll is a fag troll.
>>
>>17025989
Kek
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.