[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any stories "real" or non about encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: dye.jpg (81 KB, 768x850) Image search: [Google]
dye.jpg
81 KB, 768x850
Does anyone have any stories "real" or non about encounters with demons? Are the Lovecraft-like depictions like in DYE fantasy accurate? I've always preferred the weird to the outright spooky. Any stories appreciated.
>>
dont know anything about lovecraft but i've had an assload of encounters with demons and have actually been posessed quite a few times, you won't think it's real until it happens to you lol
>>
The most accurate portrayal of the entities I have encountered are the "cenobites" of the Hellraiser franchise.
>>
>>17025107
how did you encounter them?
>>
>>17025116
Don't bother the motherfuckers lying. You don't get possessed then continue hanging around in a place like this. If you actually wanna hear some fucked up shit volunteer at your local asylum. Maybe you'll get extremely lucky.
>>
I was possessed and didn't even know it until it was over. Then I saw it, it was red, horned, and hideous but before it seemed so enticing. All of its lies seemed true and it seemed to care about me and it made me think I had experienced ego death so I no longer could have my ego manipulated because the ego is the Achilles heel of man. So it told me this made me on a path to a higher level of consciousness and that we were going to do great things. Only by the grace of God did I overcome it's deception.
>>
>like in DYE fantasy accurate

What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>17025179
DYE fantasy is an old youtube video that was popular on here a couple years ago
>>
>>17025179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_ocVo16k0
>>
>>17025116
well i'm 21 years old now, the very first one was when i was 6 years old, in my bedroom looking out into the hallway and a shadowy figure that kind of looked like a KKK gown but more black and standing the perched at the last step of a stairwell. Scared the living shit out of me and that definitely started my paranormal interests, the first time I got posessed was at 15 at my grandparents house. By the way i'm telling the first times because I don't know where to start lol.
So anyway at 15 I remember being somewhat conscious, like as if i'm watching through my eyes, but can't feel and don't have control of my body, and whatever this was that had control was a lot like an animal, most experiences the spirit/demon is different this first time it was like a lion/jackal entered my body and I was thrashing around contorting and growling.

The first time anyone had ever witnessed me get possessed was in 2013, I was homeless and heavily addicted to heroin, still am but now i'm on methadone lol, anyway my girlfriend was with me and we had to find some place to park my car where the cops wouldn't bother us, so we parked in a lot at this catholic church, late in the night after falling asleep we are both having demonic dreams(she tells me after episode), she wakes up and again i am minutely conscious watching from the outside, we were sleeping together and whatever had taken control of my body was bear hugging her and laughing quietly in her ear, she started to panic and cry and finally after it was over I sat there and apologized and told her that I was posessed, and she didn't believe me until this happened. Shes my fiance now and she probably witnesses me getting posessed at least once a week.

The only other person to witness it was my mother, around this exact time last year I was at home visiting my mom and watching tv with her and my father, and all I remember is fading out, when I came to all I could see was black and I fealt... fuck comment too long.
>>
>>17025242
I felt myself get sucked back into the world and came to with my dad's hand on my forhead and my mom speaking in tongues, I don't believe in God, i'm not a christian but I believe that a persons individual spiritual strength can affect these kinds of things, like my dad might be strong spiritually so him coming up and putting his hand on my forhead could ward this demon/spirit out. So when I came to my mom told me that I had just been sitting there making noises and then when my dad had got up and left the room I immediately contorted and and my eyes went in the back of my head and started growling at her, and then she got up and started praying and rebuking the spirit and whatever else christians do that doesn't really work most of the time, and then my dad comes in and you know the rest.
>>
>>17025116
and then the worst experience I've ever had was in 2012 when this same demon kept coming and taking control of me night after night, this one was different from the others, it was just so pissed, and it had no legs I think because when it took control it didn't use my legs, it made me use my arms to push myself across the floor towards my dog who was sleeping. Unlike the time with my parents where I didn't remember it at all, but also unlike the other times where I was watching through my eyes, I felt like I was somewhat there because I remember trying to fight it, and when it had pulled me close enough to my dog to where it could hurt him he woke up and started screaming and yelping and was reposed to the corner of the room scared shitless, and when that happened something kicked in and I was able to fight it enough to get control again and after it finally felt like it left me I had to sit there and comfort my dog for an hour .
The craziest, biggest one was one night on the couch at my parents place something took control of my body, and whatever this one was, it was big... like it was a leader of some sort, I remember it taking control and this time I was outside of my body watching and everything started to look hellish, things were flying around the room, the front door was slamming open and shut and this demon was so excited, it was sitting there yelling things like, "nows the time! it's finally time!" and started giving a speech to other demons? I think? and it had a stern loud voice, whereas mine is calm and a little raspy. As I was listening and watching all of this happen I watched something come out of my parents room from up the stairs, it was this black figure, it stood there for a second, and then ran down the stairs towards me and I thought it was coming to get me so I tried to go and guard myself from whatever it was, and it turned out to be my mom, wherever I was outside of my body made her look like a demon.
>>
>>17025362
and when I came to she told me that she had been woken up because she thought she heard multiple voices coming from downstairs, like she thought multiple people broke into the house and were breaking things and yelling at me or something, so she went outside the room and saw me sitting up yelling whatever that demon was yelling, and she ran down the stairs and ran up to me and started shaking me and when I finally came to she said I contorted back, my chest had pulled upwards and I started to lift off the ground, my eyes pulled in the back of my head and I gasped for air and then hit the ground and was back again. That's all I can think of for you, OP. Hope I helped.
>>
One last thing, my opinion on demons is that they are just souls from wherever their dimension is, whether it be astral or something else parallel to our realm, and I think our spirits go to the same place demons are when we die, and I think we work out our shit and then reincarnate and we have one soul but many different spirits of lives we've had, I don't believe the bullshit on /x/ and I don't think you should either where people tell you they've met demons and given them their soul for powers or whatever the fuck else, made friends with the demon... whatever that shit is so stupid. If you want to encounter a demon, which I wouldn't advise, just indulge and indulge and indulge in whatever you can to try to contact the other side, eventually something will follow you out, like ouija boards, astral projection, etc... hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
I was young, maybe 6 or 7 but I remember it vividly.

I was at my baby sitters house(was quite old) it was a strange place. I went into one of the rooms and there were three men sitting all around, they were strange their eyes were strange and each of them was a different color, red,blue, yellow, they just stared at me it was really strange and it still bugs me to this day.

This happened 24 years ago and I've never forgotten, any one else have a similar experience?
>>
>>17025242
*like*
ok, since that's not a thing...
>bump
i'm into this.
>>
>>17025242

Nigga you're crazy, how is this so casual?
>>
>>17025398
hey pal, don't you think you being homeless and addicted to drugs, that there are demons following you and letting bad things happen to you and targetting you is PROOF that you need God to help protect you from them? I don't get how you can go through all of this clearly demonic shit in your life and think God doesn't exist
>>
This happened to my friend, I wasn't there, but him and another guy and girl were doing ouija together and the girl started talking in a really deep voice and trying to attack them. A short skinny girl overpowered the two big guys, and he turned around to touch his cross, and he heard her snarl and told him to stop, and that the doorknob was really hot when he tried to leave the room. She didn't remember anything when she woke up, but this girl is the kind of negative person to attract demons
>>
>>17025290
Schizophrenia...is what its called dude....you need help not a priest bitch boy
>>
>>17025107
that's called psychosis
or perhaps schizophrenia
>>
>>17026219
>>17026338
>in /x/
>doesn't believe in paranormal
>>
>>17026338

It's not any of those things. It's called a retarded as fuck RP. There's a ton of them on /x/
>>
>>17026338
Psychiatric shill pls gtfo
>>
>>17025242
Take your meds and seek help
>>
>>17025242
>homeless
>access to a computer and internet
ok m8
>>
Not sure what thread to put this in but do love spells ever actually work?

What would the symptoms of being under the influence of one be?
>>
>>17026741
You'd be really surprised. Recently homeless can have a computer and just go to a fast food place, bam internet. Not to mention public libraries.
>>
>>17025203
I don't get what's weird about it
>>
>>17025203
oh i guess she killed herself or something?

What does the people swimming around her signfy?
She didn't die I guess cause she woke up for at least a sec and threw up the water.

but then there was that house that weirdly correlates with a dream I've had where I was hanging with my friends in the middle of a cornfield and they all left in various directions and I went from the barn to the house and went up stairs and I can't really remember what exactly happened but I wanted to leave but it just kept going up and I looked out the window and I was like way over the earth and i couldn't get down so I jumped out I think something happened here that was important but I've forgotten anyways I fell for awhile but then I think a raven or crow grabbed me and I believe I landed safely on the ground.

What's the significance of any of that?

Sorry im rambling.
>>
>>17025101
One day when I was in high school, I sort of passed out. All I saw and heard was static, and was paralyzed on my knees for the entire class. Got in trouble by the teacher because they thought I was just being lazy and skipping the work, but I was genuinely unable to move or think, only see and hear static. It was calming, but also scary at the same time... There was also one time where I saw a ghost clown head when I was trying to get to sleep....that's pretty much it for spooky encounters for me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.