[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The meaning of this symbol:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
Somebody know the meaning of this symbol?
>>
>>17024988
Inverted cross placing a pagan goddess symbol above for further disrespect. And the joining of the cross and the crescent moon seem to be a joining of masculine and feminine. some occult shit basically.
>>
File: 2.jpg (104 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
104 KB, 800x600
>>17024995
I know this is from some sort of occult knowledge, but i want to know what is the exact meaning. I found a variation of this symbol with a dragon inside.
>>
>>17025004
I do not know the meaning. To me it just seems like it is some attempt to disrespect Jesus. The dragon seems to represent the beast or satan, which seems like further disrespect.
>>
>>17024988
chrislam, the religion of the new world government
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (22 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
22 KB, 500x400
>>17024988
Someone really fucked up a Sailor's Cross.
>>
Isn't that just the staff from Sailor Moon?
>>
>>17024988 Are u serious? New World Goverment? Well, i laughted at least...
>>
>>17025016
This may be what it represents, while the previous posts are good explanations of the symbology behind it.
>>
>>17025038
Well, not "chrislam" per se.
>>
File: ghost logo b&w.png (23 KB, 505x370) Image search: [Google]
ghost logo b&w.png
23 KB, 505x370
>>17024988
>>
militarized sickle
>>
>>17025320
Came here to post that
>>
>>17024988

k step 1
"look not as a whole but a single" (ghandy) so pretty much moon and the cross, the cross represent heaven. the moon the moon. heaven is on the under side of the moon
>>
>>17024988
>cross being under moon
radical islam
>>
File: lilith.jpg (33 KB, 1042x111) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
33 KB, 1042x111
That the simbol for Lilith in astrology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols
>>
It's either
1.) Sickle Sword.
2.) Moon Sword.
3.) Saturn
4.) Sailor Cross [Anchor]
5.) Babylonian/Akkadian Capricornus Symbol
5.) Stylized Version of Ekni [Also Capricorn]
>>
>>17026038
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_symbols
This.
Never mind this:
>>17026062
I often try to look into ancient symbols, not modern ones.
>>
>>17025004
the rock band Cradle of Filth uses it as a parody of the Order of the Dragon.
>>
It seems to symbolize the ascendance of the New Caliphate under the divine guidance of the Prophet (PBUH), and the final defeat of the Christian idol-worship.

Inshallah.
>>
The religion formerly known as.
>>
Someone trolling Christians by equating the Muslim crescent with the upside-down Satanic cross. I.E. "Islam is of the devil."
>>
>>17024995
>>17024995
>I just pulled this out of my ass, enjoy!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.