[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
idk if I saw a full body apparition last night, woke up from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: olifant-300x277.jpg (19 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
olifant-300x277.jpg
19 KB, 300x277
idk if I saw a full body apparition last night, woke up from a dream and my eyes played a trick on me, or if I simply have the DTs.
>>
Nope it's an apparition
>>
Sorry, I forgot to describe it. I quit drinking 3 days ago. I was staying at my cousin's in his basement, which I have always had a weird vibe from and refuse to even look in certain directions down there. I woke up like really abruptly at around 4 am with a man about a foot and a half from me staring at me, he looked to be mid 60s. I reached out to touch him and he just faded away, staring.

>>17024039
k thanks
>>
Happened me this morning. I woke up around 3 or 4 and I see this figure next to my bed, I jolt up sitting and I can't believe it hasn't faded away yet. I take my hand and I swipe at it, quickly to see if it's real and it disappeared from my hand.

It looked like a girl with brown hair and a blue white striped shirt.
>>
You have to drink a whole lot to get hallucinations from quitting drinking. Probably much more than you have.
>>
>>17024288
about 1/3 handle a day for almost a year
>>
I fell asleep with my face in my textbook in bed one day, woke up at nightfall. Didn't move position, just opened my eyes to see a transparent golden bust of an unrecognizable head facing me about 1-2 feet above. I stared at it for maybe 30 seconds to a minute. I got the vibe that it was non-hostile and just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Most vivid memory I have...

I see plenty of shadows and feel presences on the daily though.

PS: Good job quitting drinking, stay sober, stay serene friend.
>>
>>17024049
Quitting drinking can do weird things to your sleep cycle / cause hypnagogic hallucinations like that. If you aren't shaking, you don't have DTs
>>
>>17024031
I also have Delicious Testicles. Every night apparitions come and try to partake in their goodness. I've created a balm that helps. I slice up a clove of garlic and put it in 1/4 cup of warm oyster sauce and apply it liberally to my scrotum. 2 weeks and no apparitions.
>>
>A few years ago
>Wake up to see several foot tall, dancing, glowing, rainbow strobing skeletons
>They dance out of the bedroom door and dance towards the bathroom.

I also wake up to shadow people in my room pretty often, experience sleep paralysis fairly regularly, occasionally have prophetic dreams, and frequently have bizarre and surreal night terrors I can't even put into words.

The human brain does weird shit when it's sleeping, falling asleep, and waking up from sleep.

Fuck, sleep itself is probably paranormal.
>>
Also, the alleged apparition looked a lot like Jim Lahey from Trailer Park Boys, and he said "take this" in a really scary demonic voice while holding a bottle of liquor. That's what prompted me to reach out to see if it was real. Also I relapsed earlier (is it called that wit booze?) who knows, I killed a bottle of Bulleit and moved on to Glenfidditch 12.
>>
I still think it was an apparition.

You even got the bad vibes being down there.
>>
>>17025671
I have had bad vibes from his basement, and even more so in certain areas, from even before his dad gave him the house, and even before I started drinking. I have never experienced anything like it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.