[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I usually frequent /k/ and /pol/ but I have a paranormal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 124x107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 124x107
Hey /x/, I usually frequent /k/ and /pol/ but I have a paranormal story I'd like to share and this seems to be the appropriate place.

I moved to a new state three or so years ago and over the first few months I became aware of a location named "Devils Prop". Now I heard many things from the locals and even friends and their families. Many claimed it was named that to keep kids off the land, but others had a different perspective.

I heard stories of Devil worship, restless spirits and even some accounts of Ayy lmaos. So I made it a miniature project over these past few years to piece the puzzle together with interviews of people who have had firsthand experience with the site over the past 50+ years.

If there's any interest I'd be happy to share. If not just ignore.
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 170x72) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 170x72
I'll check back shortly to see if anyone has responded
>>
Bump, always good to get good spooks
>>
>>17023948
Id love to see what you've collected
>>
c'mon polfag, be a big guy for us.
>>
I am back and there seems to be some interest so I'll do my best to give summaries of what I've learned as well as a conclusion with my firsthand experience at the site one evening.

Keep in mind I am terrible at telling stories. So if I get things out of order or mess up please forgive me.

The first person I ever spoke to about the site was about two and a half years ago when I really started to get curious and dig for information. I'll share their story first.
>>
I am not going to green text it (sorry) it would take too long.

But the first person I spoke to about The Devils Prop is the one that really made me start to believe it did have some paranormal activity surrounding it.

I asked her about the site one evening and she kind of looked stiff when I said the name. She told me I shouldn't go there and then proceeded to tell me of her experience

Her and her friends went down there with a couple cases of beer and some guys back in the 80's. When they arrived they parked in the small parking lot on the edge of the Forrest. She said they proceeded down the path and the deeper they traveled in the more uneasy one girl grew.

By the time they reached the staircase. They were all having second thoughts because of the odd "feeling" you get in the woods there. She told me as they were walking down the first stretch of stairs they seen the "shadow of a man" walk across the woods in the distance and vanish. She says they ran as fast as they could and got the fuck out and dropped one case of beer that tore open (RIP)

That's the first story I ever recorded of the place. I'll skip the other ones that are similar in nature to her experience so we can get to my favorites

The next post will describe the location to try and give a feel for the location

Keep in mind these are the stories of others. If they sound untrue. They might be. But the fear in some of these folks eyes when they told me these tales tells me otherwise. I can only tell you what I have heard and experienced myself.
>>
File: 1448646358379.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
1448646358379.gif
545 KB, 324x216
>>17024103
Interested, come on anon
>>
Hurry it up. I need more
>>
The bet way I can describe this area is that you go down a paved road out towards BFE for about 10-15 miles outside of town when you come to a dirt road turnoff. Once you hit that turnoff the area is about 3 miles down that road.

You pull into a small dirt parking lot(maybe six cars could fit if you tried hard enough. And you exit. The only visible path into the woods is where people have already walked.

You follow that path for probably two or three minutes of casual walking. That's where you come to the stairs. This staircase goes downhill at a steep incline and they're all wooden and decayed.

You continue to walk down these wooden stairs for what seems like forever until you come upon the original stone staircase. You then walk down that one (even steeper. Until you come to a small wooden bridge that has to be over 100 years old and cross a small creek.

Once you cross that creek and fight through the muck and brush you're at Devils prop. (Couldn't find a picture online I'll try and describe it) a huge surface area is covered by a large flat rock that is at least 200 feet in diameter. Over this rock a huge boulder I mean huge and wide is hovering over this area. And a small creek (1 foot or less in diameter) runs between the overhang and the flat rock. People usually hang out under the overhang and make fires.

Now this is important to remember for the next story (I am skipping to the best one unless you all want to hear more eyewitness stories first) which is also the only story that is verified as 100% true by government officials and local retired police.
>>
This is the absolute true story told by my friends grandfather who was a state trooper in the area during the late 80's

He said during that time many small children and women had gone missing from the area. They couldn't find any leads and no one had come forward about any of the disappearances. When one day a woman was dropped off by an old man who said he found her on the side of the road claiming something akin to a ritual was attempted on her before she escaped.

This led to an investigation which eventually ended up finding a suspect who claimed these women were being taken to Devils Prop.

(The other parts may take a while as I am eating dinner bump if you want to hear the rest)
>>
Interesting story, bump
>>
bamp
>>
They quickly assembled a team and surprisingly the national guard sent a squad out with them. When they arrived they descended into the woods and ended up at the prop where they saw strange totems and symbols scribbles everywhere.

They looked around and then came across a small opening where they saw many people in robes and various ritualistic gear in a large room in the rock. The deputy's quickly called over the guardsmen as these people were chucking knives and other various weapons at them.

The guardsman shot several tear gas canisters in the room hitting some directly on the head. They threw on their masks and went in. What my friends grandfather saw was the most horrific thing I've ever heard described

He said they had several tables set up with surgical equipment with candles everywhere. They had literally dissected people and were cutting them up and sacrificing them to whatever satanic deity they were praising.

They found the bodies of the missing small infants and women and bones which they suspected were other victims.

A couple of these satanists were killed in the scuffle but the rest he said were later executed.

The national guard removed the bodies from the chamber and filled the caves with concrete. You can still see the entrance out at the site. But no one has dared to excavate it. I hope no one ever does.

He said it was the single most life changed moment he had experienced. He had no clue until that day the evil that man is capable of.

That is the short version of the story he told me that night. It scares me half to death, but I was still determined to go see this place for myself and I did.

I can tell my experience of the night I went if there is still interest.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17024324
Stop asking if there is interest and post the stories.
>>
>>17024324

Would appreciate a source for that investigation and the executions, family
>>
Where is this supposed to be?

And really, its an anonymous board just post. Stop asking, we've been waiting.
>>
>>17024324
>I can tell my experience of the night I went if there is still interest.
Got pics?
>>
>>17025014
Oh I found it. Mt. Vernon Il. Lots of vids on you tube for setting.
>>
>>17025044
Or maybe just this one but its a nature preserve.
https://youtu.be/PNdztIjly2s
>>
>>17023948
>If not just ignore.
Don't tell me what to do!
>>
OP keep going
>>
File: 1436838709935.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436838709935.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
Chip chop op
>>
Inb4 devil cult gangraped op
Keep going fag
>>
>>17025160
I don't think this is the first time I've seen that thing. Is that someone in a mask or something? What the hell is that?
>>
>>17025328
It's a monkey plush, you imbecile.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>17026301
Indeed

>>17024324
>Send in the national guard on first response to kidnapping allegation
>Surely it won't occur to anyone to check arrest/prison/execution(!) records
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.