[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats really going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_12283-images1367753225.jpg (10 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12283-images1367753225.jpg
10 KB, 226x223
There have been many threads on here about strange happenings such as ayyy lmaos, conspiracies, angels and demons, etc. Over the course of my research my third eye was opened and i came to know the truth of whats going on in the world.

You are free to believe or disbelive but my job is just to deliver the message and have you decide

First off God is legit, but he isnt the tyrant that mainstream christianity would have you believe. When he wants something to happen he maneuvers situations very subtly to make it happen. He is the very definition of a minimalist. Gods ultimate goal? To make a world where people don't want to hate or decieve each other. He does this by literally using love. Just as a breeder of animals takes qualities that they like from one animal and combind it with qualities they like from another animal so God does with all humanity. This purpose is already bearing fruit to the point that governments need to intentionally sow conflict so that people dont see that they dont need to make war anymore. This tho is just a distraction, the ultimate purpose is to use WoMD to efface the surface of the world of life while they and their people sit in underground bunkers to wait out the fallout and then start the world over.

This is contrary to Gods purposes which is why the "tinfoil hats" are so obsessed with conspiracies. It is God telling you that there is something going on that you really need to pay attention to.
>>
Shameless self bamp
>>
hey cool, i believe you cause i came to the same conclusion, i think. i don't remember if i was or was not on drugs, maybe both i don't know. anyway for me this is only theory. i believe in the power of love, but i'm spiritually underground so to speak
>>
>>17023562
Opening your third eye is a trip, but its very much a 'be careful what you wish for' situation. I got to tell people this shit now and im gonna get ganked for telling the truth
>>
>Gods ultimate goal? To make a world where people don't want to hate or decieve each other.
if god created everything, then why didn't he make us love each other when he created us in the first place?
>>
File: 200px-ChildhoodsEnd(1stEd).jpg (16 KB, 200x309) Image search: [Google]
200px-ChildhoodsEnd(1stEd).jpg
16 KB, 200x309
i can see truth in this... people have much more power than they think, but are also so easily manipulated by the troll media, what do trolls want? a reaction out of you, any reaction, best if its anger
>>
>>17023574
can you go insane from opening your third eye? what about the other chakras? aren't they important?
>>
>>17023587
Think of it as a different experiment. HE has all the "time"...
What makes you think He hasn't created those kind/type of people in the "past"?
>>
I love you /x/ never change.

As for you op try less acid
>>
>>17023591
You can lose your mind from opening your third eye too fast and taking too big of an influx of energy without preparing your lower chakras to keep you grounded to reality. Not big of a risk, but there is one.
>>
>>17023613
>Think of it as a different experiment. HE has all the "time"...
LMAO so he's just playing a game of animal crossing with us? not to mention there is zero scientific proof of a god or gods, and the simple IDEA of a god is riddled with logical fallicies.
>>
>>17023687
Not to big

Fuck I literally when crazy for one week , be careful with this , I will never try to jump the steps ever solid fundamentals are to avoid damage nothing
else.
>>
>>17023696
Yes, that's what I'm saying. You won't do shit to stop is, and you'll die without ever finding out your purpose. Deal with it, kiddo.
>>
>>17023715
my purpose is whatever i choose it to be. also, still not seeing any evidence for god or an attempt to explain all of it's logical fallicies.
>>
>>17023706
I agree with that, I skipped my first to third chakras and went for the sixth directly, totally fucked with my psyche for a while untill all the energy dissipated and I turned back to my normal self. Same thing happened when I tried to raise my kundalini early. Word of warning to take things slowly when working with energy!
>>
>>17023715
stop. just stop trying to argue with people like that. nobody will shift their positions, nothing good will come of it. the very smallest of people who argue will feel good about "winning" or being "right." god is not something that is proven logically. the only way that god can be realized is subjectively. the objective rational mind will never come close to comprehending this.
so just stop.
>>
>>17023491
>Gods ultimate goal? To make a world where people don't want to hate or decieve each other. He does this by literally using love

COMMIE!!!
>>
>>17023775
>the only way that god can be realized is subjectively
subjective experience is based on quality, whereas objective is based on quantity. yes, you can have an OPINION on what objective thing is true or not, but whether it's true or not would have to be based on a predetermined, qunantitative set of rules, which would imply that the answer is objective.

OP's belief that god is trying to help people come together is an objective belief, since it's something that we can determine is true or not based on a SET OF RULES, considering that god, key word, INTERACTS with the world, something everyone experiences. one of these rules is that his existence is logically sound with the world, since after all, since he INTERACTS with our world, he has to EXIST in our world. however, he is not logically sound

for instance:
if god created everything, then he is omnipotent. if he wasn't omnipotent, then he wouldn't have known how to make everything, and therefore, didn't create everything. however, if god is benevolent, which you seem to believe since his ultimate goal is for us to love each other, then why does he have us go through intense suffering in this life? if he created everything and has the ability to control it, why doesn't he stop the suffering?
>>
>>17023587
Because our aggressive nature helped us to survive when civilization was just getting started
>>17023591
Dont know much about chakra, i opened mine by accident. I thought it was all hokum at first
>>17023687
I thought i did go insane at first but its calmed down since
>>
>>17023890
>Because our aggressive nature helped us to survive when civilization was just getting started
so god couldn't have stepped in so our aggressive nature would be unnecessary and kept us from killing each other?
>>
>>17023867
Its complicated. God allows suffering because it is a necissary part of growth of an intelligent species. Life is harsh because it is necissary for ultimate survival.
>>
>>17023900
It has long been unnecessary and the majority have been begging for an end to all the violence but a minority keep it going for different reasons, not the least of which is money. Humanity wants to unite and people are working overtime to keep it divided.
>>
>>17023900
God is like a force of nature with a mind. It all has to do with opposing forces. Much like how our earth is kept in its orbit by a balence of various forces so the human race dwells on that balence of good and evil. When evil arrises there always comes to be good to counteract it.
>>
>>17023775
Science is an aspect of God. Everything that is tells us something about him. Science is the logic side of God and all religion is the persona of God.
>>
>>17023900
As i said he is the ultimate minimalist. When the time comes he will step in but it will be when all other options has been exausted
>>
>>17023491

We are all part of God, god itself on it's rawest level is a neutral party - but we as a collective god serve a more influential role. At least this is what I believe... And many conspiracies are real, as many sentients enjoy more malicious or lucrative practices.

Organization: Lightworker
Species: Homo Sapien, 21, Male
>>
How hard is it to read a book
>>
>>17023906
and were growing for what reason? also theres no evidence that there is a god with this plan. it would make more sense to take the default position that does hold ground and say life is for whatever you want it to be for.
>>
File: 1433279057675.jpg (40 KB, 361x400) Image search: [Google]
1433279057675.jpg
40 KB, 361x400
The real truth can be discerned with mathematics, geometry especially, philosophy, meditation and observation.

The reason I say math is because it and mathematical principles pervade ALL things, that is why Pythagoras said 'All is number'.

Truth can be glimpsed by following many different paths or practices; ultimately you are learning who you are, the principle of γνῶθι σεαυτόν;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

This practice of studying your own mind or studying nature has everything to do with the hermetic principle of 'As above, So Below'. If you know the outside, you can gleam that which is internal, and if you are inclined to mysticism, alchemy, magic or meditation the same knowledge can be discerned.

There are two sides to every coin however the value of the coin remains the same.

The universe is controlled or rather is comprised of archetypal forces or ideas, these are non physical models, much the same applies to human psychology and the brain. Anger is not real yet emotion may arise in those who have no understanding or control over themselves which can lead to an undesirable physical outcome. That is Alchemy or the brain, but it exists outside of the organ as well.

This dualism arises from the monad, The All or God. Ignoring the concept of God or divinity for a moment we can hopefully all agree that polarity exists in the world and is fundamental. Hot & cold, Black & white, Good & Evil.

When we look into such things further we may be surprised; darkness is merely the absence of light. Being & non-being equates to Life & Death. Evil is merely the absence or ignorance of Good. Ignorance is the absence of Intelligence or Wisdom.

The evils of this world have come to be due to a lack of wisdom, a lack of intelligence and a lack of empathy. This lack of empathy stems from an ignorance of the self. If a man knows not who he is, how can he possibly know others or relate to them.
>>
File: 1448576621487.jpg (69 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
1448576621487.jpg
69 KB, 484x650
>>17024625
The problem is archetypal, and I believe can not be resolved in this life or universe. However is can be known. Once a person recognizes these fundamental aspects then they will know truth, goodness and God.

Anon once told me - There is but one way to worship God; it is to be devoid of evil. This line comes from the corpus hermeticum.

I said before that Evil is merely the absence or ignorance of Good. So logically the best way to serve God or be a good person is to become wise, know thyself and obliterate ignorance.

If you wish to make a change in the world, a positive change you can teach others these principles. Only through wisdom and empathy can evil and ignorance be mitigated.
>>
>>17024434
> Organization: Lightworker
> Species: Homo Sapien, 21, Male

What is it with people being so full of themselves at that age, thinking they know everything?
>>
>>17023900
That's what's going on now. We have to either stop or it's going to destroy our planet and us with it. The signs are everywhere.

God can't do anything for us only create the conditions. If we fail we fail.
>>
>>17023491
>He is the very definition of a minimalist.
Thanks... It means a lot to me to hear that.
>Gods ultimate goal? To make a world where people don't want to hate or decieve each other.
Yes, that's really it. It feels horrific to me when people are so small minded that they feel the need to get something out of someone else's.
>He does this by literally using love.
I'm sure it must feel that way if you personify me?

I'm sorry, I still don't understand where the "love" thing comes in. I'm starting to think I'll never understand it because it's apparently something I do unconditionally. Personally, I'm always afraid I'm being too draconian no matter how minimalist I get.
>>
>>17029905
people are dumb. just look at op
>>
>>17023491
>god is legit

Lost me there. If he is why doesn't this love shit ever happen? Children are brutally raped and murdered. Innocent men and women are starved to death. Good people are left with barely enough while evil lives hedonistically.

God is bullshit. Fuck that guy. If he is real he has no power and certainly no love. God is an excuse the weak use to pass responsibility on. You are why the world sucks. So am I. Accept it.
>>
>>17029964
I guess it never really registers with me. I consciously know that horrific things happen in the world, and it wouldn't really be all that bad for free will if I reached out to stop them, I just... I dunno. I don't really feel like saving the world right now, I guess.
>>
>>17029964
>le edgy teen atheist
>>
I have used the chemical Dextromethorphan to awaken my charkas and gain awareness of the ever present now. I, in realizing my own demise, bow to the everlasting light, the love that fruits all manifestation amongst this three dimensional plane, to vow in compassion for all beings on this earth and all others, till this graceful gift evaporates into the Aethers of time and space , AUM.
>>
>>17029964
You don't understand.

Human Beings ARE GOD. but for whatever reason our biological organism is retarded, for example you and the baby rapists. it is our duty as GOD to awaken to love and truth.
>>
>>17023867
I remember making this exact same argument when I was 16. You learn as you grow older.
>>
>>17029964
you focus on the negative a lot. It's the way things are set up. To make everyone crazy,depressed and focusing on the negative.
>>
This just sounds like what everyone and anyone wrote about Haidakhan Babaji
>>
>>17030082
We are God. We have the power to improve said biological organism, and evict the losers and the baby rapists. But there will always be retarded reactionaries with their "muh life and death and muh equality" to prevent us from ascending.
>>
>>17030183
oh so true~ but we were too just like the reactionaries, compassion is the only option
>>
>>17023491
The idiom "xxxx is legit" is something that only teenagers should use. It immediately disqualifies you as a source of potentially interesting material.
>>
>>17023491
>hes only seen one face of god
anon plz, you clearly suck at using your third eye and got deceived like most poor bastards who tend to open your third eye.
gods a multifaceted dick, and you clearly don't recognize the sheer amount of shit humanity is in lately, because we are seriously on the edge to total collapse from an incomprehensible amount of directions.
we are talking non euclidean geometry levels of directions of hell encroaching inwards, between what on this plane humanity is doing to itself, the inherent ratio of evil to good on this plane of reality and the borders of reality itself starting to become a collapse of totality from all this simultaniously awakening that humanity is starting to provoke, this is literally why timelines are converging in mass as of the last 12 years.
>>
>>17030445
your kidding yourself. And probably watching to much tv. Go outside, and stay there.
>>
File: 1419608286581s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1419608286581s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>17030000
>0000
>>
>>17029964
>Children are brutally raped
Too much love.
>>
>>17030450
when hyenas killed baby antelope, it's still nature
guess it depends on karmas and what natural spirit/style is guiding you
>>
Can someone teach me how to open my third eye, recommend a book or something? I feel like googling it is a waste of time, probably a lot off bullshit.
>>
>>17030472
Ask God to guide your meditations, and open your eye, then, meditate with him. And practise.
>>
>>17030485
Should I be sitting up right when meditating. I usually lay on my back to meditate, is that okay?
>>
>>17030472
third eye is the eye of sensations
just train it by feeling the world around you
be immobile as it's about the amount of receiving information
sit like a pyramid it seems to enhance the convergence of feels into the third eye

but be warned, the third eye is hard to manage
if you go too deep in feels/connections, and you've not enough knowledge to understand/organize them, it may destabilize your mind
the same if you use it too much, and doesn't physically train your body to sustain/use the amount of energy received (only locking in body people can do that but there minds are pretty dark)
>>
>>17030493
yeah, I always fall asleep. That's why you sit upright.
>>
>>17030499
Do I just think about nothing? Be as still as possible and just feel? That's what I usually do but lately I've been pretty shit at it, I used to put on music should I not do that? Thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>17030511
I never fall asleep on my back, it usually makes me more tired and ill roll over but that's because I'm usually giving up
>>
>>17030518
if you think to nothing, you won't enhance your feels, you won't progress fast

to enhance feels/sensations, you need knowledge
literature or scientific, it probably doesn't matter than much (i'd say literature tends to be more negative and dark than science)

beware of pseudoscience and cosmogonic knowledge, they're often tautologic knowledge (so useless since you're can't find the flaw ('god'))
>>
>>17030532
So think about something I've been reading or gaining knowledge on?
>>
>>17030557
don't you have any question about the world?
more than 'why god is bad, ect..'?
>>
>>17030618
I don't know God, maybe I'll figure it out. I just want to learn basic meditation for now and do some self reflecting mostly. Learn about myself
>>
>>17030625
then find you way
find the one spark that trigger your brain and use it to progress
>>
You see no proof of his inexistence and existence. This because he want you to follow him, have your own connection with him. (never be religious, religiosity is waste of time)
>If he show his face, almost all people will go search him and make him an idiot. Like "gold-diggers".
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.