[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Bible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: blackbiblecover1.jpg (70 KB, 629x696) Image search: [Google]
blackbiblecover1.jpg
70 KB, 629x696
Magick Spellbook Volume I and II:

Volume I: http://docdro.id/ZnNUTyO
Volume II: http://docdro.id/UMjuxiD

Volume I Index:
0 – QUOTES PAGE 4
1 – PREDESTINED BEGINNINGS PAGE 8
2 – PROTECTION SPELLS PAGE 21
3 – THOUGHT PAGE 31
4 – PARADISE(THE FUTURE) PAGE 42
5 – POSSIBLE SPELLS PAGE 45
6 – RITUAL PAGE 70
7 – ASCENSION PAGE 106
8 – MAGICAL PICTURES PAGE 109
9 – RESOLVES PAGE 114
10 – TRAITS PAGE 121
11 – MINDSETS PAGE 137
12 – THE CRAFT PAGE 143
13 – IMMORTALITY PAGE 157
14 – GOLEM PROGRAMMING PAGE 164
15 – DEFINITIONS AND USAGES PAGE 174

Volume II Index:
0 – QUOTES PAGE 4
1 – REINCARNATION PAGE 19
2 – CAUSALITY PAGE 26
3 – COLOUR MAGICK PAGE 30
4 – ANGEL SUMMONING PAGE 37
5 – TAROT PAGE 45
6 – DEFEATING EVIL PAGE 53
7 – VOICE AND THOUGHT MAGICK PAGE 57
8 – POPPET PROGRAMMING PAGE 62
9 – NECROMANCY PAGE 66
10 – INTERDIMENSIONAL TRANSFORMATION PAGE 70
11 – SYNTAX PAGE 74
12 – 2ND DIMENSIONAL CIRCUITRY PAGE 79
>>
File: bible_black_wallpaper_35.jpg (349 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bible_black_wallpaper_35.jpg
349 KB, 1280x960
>>17023233
Hey Raine long time no see, what's up with you?
>>
>>17023249
Trying to kill a Greater Demon.
>>
>>17023253
Cool, so what's the story?
I tried to kill Winter-chan once.
>>
>>17023278
About 2 years ago a Greater Demon started attacking me and possessing my body to stop me from casting any more fire magick or voice magick. I'm using shadow magick and splitting the second dimension to regain my powers.

It talks to me while I'm awake, and attacks me while I'm sleeping. I can use some magick in my dreams to fight it off, but it's mostly derivatives of shadow magick or dream flight(typically on a broom).
>>
>>17023278
Also, Merry Christmas.
>>
>>17023233
why does it stops at page 10?
>>
>>17023348
The loading froze, try downloading it.
>>
>>17023293
>Also, Merry Christmas.
Merry Xmas! The elfs should be getting really busy by now.

I wish you luck in fighting off your demon. Being something that is targetting you specifically I think you should think about the aspects of your psyque that may be fuelling him, or making you vulnerable to him.
Basically thinking there is a reason this is happening to you specifically, if you find that out you understanding the relationship between you and this thing, if you understand what connects you you can cut out the source of his influence on you.
>>
>>17023348
not OP but
let it load, the other page will appear
>>
>>17023370
Basically it went omnipresent fantasizing itself as everyone so it tries to get you to focus on it so it can collect itself instead of being in a daze. This is why it's best to avoid focusing on it. Demons only torment people, they are of no benefit to existence.
>>
>>17023774
>This is why it's best to avoid focusing on it.
Depends on the nature of the entitity but I found this to be very much true for demons.
>>
>>17023908
I know the Satan entity is a mortal who requires motion to keep his kinetic life in constant motion[prevention of death as kinetic entities, except immortals who are transkinetic]. I plan to kill Satan too.
>>
>>17023233
Some advices about the book?
>>
>>17024699
The basic concepts are: You are a God if you practice magick and thus a real perception and the nonmagick users are false people.

Concepts are groupings of math that can be anything[anything!!!!!]. Concepts are elaborate variables that can get infinitely more elaborate.

Gods are from the beginning of time so they don't have parents, only their Human vessels have parents.

Any specific questions?
>>
>>17024871
are you talking Lucifer or Satan?
>>
>>17024525
Yeah. Right. Um,
>>
>>17024898
Kind of the same thing. Lucifer would be the adversary of a Metatron or YHWH. Satan is the cool pagan one
>>
This thing literally says "strive to become futa"
What the actual fuck? I hope this is a troll post
>>
>>17024952
I've seen the future in visions, we all become Futanari. I'm already a shemale so mostly there.
>>
>/x/ and /h/ together
This can never end good.
>>
>>17023233
Does any of this really works?
>>
>>17026808
It prepares the mind for volume III. The more you know the more power you have, learn hypothetical concepts, learn possibilities. These books teach possibilities and if you have these possibilities as active thoughtforms guiding you and prompting you with possibilities to cast you can actually learn from my books.

Basically they're educational books for Magick Users who want to practice thoughtcraft.
>>
File: VolumeIII.jpg (81 KB, 464x748) Image search: [Google]
VolumeIII.jpg
81 KB, 464x748
>>17026814
I've started writing Volume III now. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to have a conversation so I can develop the third volume add me to Facebook and we can have a conversation on the first 2 volumes so I can figure out what to write in the third volume.
>>
>>17026820

Here's something from Volume III:

“Improvement to thinking ability comes before intuitiveness of casts for maximizing developed gain from exposure(What you comprehend and how[with different ‘hows’ such as development or updating existing methods created through experience and exposure to your own predestined intellect(solving)] you comprehend it develops your capabilities).”
>>
>>17023233

welp, time to fap
>>
> All genders and species evolve into futanari, the perfect species.
is this the premise for your hentai?
>>
File: 1425514556067.jpg (51 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1425514556067.jpg
51 KB, 435x571
>>17023233
Im around the 60th pages of the first volume and despite my best attempts to read it throughly and to get something out of it, Im more likely just confused and lost.

Also what's the green about cause I seem unable find that out despite to connection to purity/cleansing if I recall right. Same with covering colors with another.. just, what. Actually what's all this about. I get the overall idea but getting into details is just agnoizing to comprehend.
I tought my speech, writing and toughts are chaotic, this however.. well, maybe Im just too dumb for it. But Im trying my best.

Any guidance in the search for understanding in this maybe? Or perhaps the intention to share wisdom with me throughout tonight's sleep?
>>
File: tumblr_m4piql9E901qk3hueo1_500.gif (86 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4piql9E901qk3hueo1_500.gif
86 KB, 500x652
>>17027180
>I seem unable find that out despite to connection to purity/cleansing
it's because green taps into the heart chakra.
>>
>>17027238
Yeah I do get that, however there was something about casting green, etc. I really don't know.
>>
>>17024871
Not more i think. I heared about your book in the past but i couldn't collect a lot of info about it.

I have a lot of interest in the concept, i will read it.
>>
>>17027353
You'll enjoy it.
>>
>>17023233
>Black Bible
Isn't that that one hentai?
>>
>>17026814
I'll read your books when I have time OP. Please don't forget to update us with the third books's progress
>>
>>17024699

I'd advise you to avoid it.
>>
>>17024918

Satan is a Hebrew angel. Lucifer is the Latin name for the morning star that has kept morons and idiots totally confused for centuries.
>>
>>17026598
>I'm already a shemale

Well THAT explains a lot. No wonder you're such a fucking whackjob!
>>
>>17027839
I'm not really a whackjob.
>>
Any feedback?
>>
>>17023278
>ITT, tripfag roleplay
Maybe you'll be able to stop Baneposting eventually.
>>
>>17023290
Take scything talons on your griffon and a runefang
>>/tg/
>>
I bet these are you faggot's reddit usernames too.
>>
>>17031696
https://www.reddit.com/user/RaineAshford/
>>
“To call yourself a God means you are master of your mind.”
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.