[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reincarnation birthmarks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
File: rein.jpg (9 KB, 240x174) Image search: [Google]
rein.jpg
9 KB, 240x174
most convincing documented reincarnation stories with correlating birthmarks to cause of death. key word, DOCUMENTED, as in no personal or anecdotal stories. also, memories must be accounted for before the subject has turned 5-7 years old.

bonus points for side by side pics of the birthmark and the correlating autopsy of their past life's body.
>>
>>17023110
Do these reincarnations occur just as the old life died?
>>
>>17023110
if this is true then my brother died being hit in the head, which would make sense that he chose a stronger head since we have pretty thick skulls in the family
>>
File: reincarnation1.jpg (326 KB, 789x734) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation1.jpg
326 KB, 789x734
>>17023118
apparently it's about 16 months between the death of said person and their rebirth

http://uvamagazine.org/articles/the_science_of_reincarnation
>>
>>17023110

There is the case of Celia Cruz a popular salsa singer
She has broken fingers results of his aunt making a Guardada ,is basically marking the dead body whit a sing to recognice when the soul reincarnated.
>>
>>17023131
occultist here, the period that must pass before reincarnation takes place varies massively depending on the development of the person, the more advanced they are the longer it takes them to reincarnate generally.
>>
>>17023137
well yeah but i was just posting the supposed average time. also, no recorded cases exist of people remembering a significant enough amount of details from 2 lives, so there is no way of knowing if they're "advanced" or not in the reincarnation process.

also as i mentioned before, memories must be accounted for before the subject turns about 5-7 years old to know that they aren't just subconsciously recalling unknown things from early childhood. however, a strong case involves the subject having the ability to talk prematurely.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthmark

ALSO also important to mention, vascular birthmarks are not hereditary, AND they're caused by the development and migration of skin cells in the womb.

this STRONGLY implies that the so called "soul" has a DIRECT EFFECT thats MEASURABLE on the baby in the womb, which could provide for a physical model of how reincarnation would work, something that the theory has been lacking and has constantly been criticized by skeptics for.
>>
>>17023152
ProTip: the stuff you're talking about isn't reincarnation as it happens to the majority of people. The only thing that reincarnates for normal person is there awareness/spirit which is there essential indestructible eternal self. The mind and body both die.

Once in awhile though under special circumstances the astral body / mind complex is transferred over into a new vessel before it dissolves. This accounts for at least some of these cases of memories, personality, etc. surviving death as well as certain features of injuries and stuff getting transferred over. It's more akin to the Black Rite described by the Illuminates of Thanateros.

Especially advanced occultists who complete Mahasamadhi reincarnate fully consciously (if they want to; they are special in that they don't have to reincarnate as they attain immortality in the astral body).

http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908reincarnation.pdf
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 191x265) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 191x265
the Orch OR theory may lend a hand to the theory of reincarnation, too. it claims that consciousness is derived from quantum processes in microtubules in brain neurons. so the so called "quantum soul" would have to interact with the growing infant in the womb to make the birthmarks appear and have it remember things from its past life.

this may be similar to how plants take light, a quantum phenomenon, and turns it into chemical energy and stores it as sugars, except the infant takes the energy/information and stores it in it's skin cells, creating the birthmarks. this all might sound kind of loose, but this is just speculation.

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”
-Albert Einstein
>>
A girlfriend of mine once had a birthmark right over her heart shaped like a stab wound and i think that's how she died in her previous life.
>>
>>17023277
>anecdotal
>no memories from previous life recorded before 5-7 years old
could be reincarnation but that's mainly just speculation. this thread is for documented claims.
>>
>>17023285
Just sharing. People can believe it or not.
>>
>>17023307
yeah. its less quality but still interesting nonetheless
>>
File: Reincarnation-birthmark-3.jpg (14 KB, 495x311) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation-birthmark-3.jpg
14 KB, 495x311
this is the case of a boy from thailand who was supposedly reincarnated from their grandmother. the grandmother's daughter painted white paint on her dead corpse's neck, and when the daughter got pregnant and had the boy, the same white mark showed up on the back of his neck as a birthmark. so the birthmarks also apparently don't need to correlate to a violent death.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/347860-are-birthmarks-connected-to-violent-death-in-past-life/

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
>>
>>17023322
I can add more that people can either dismiss or consider.

She was a sadist who constantly tried to provoke me, and when she couldn't she made things up, so it's easy for me to believe she succeeded in provoking someone in a past life. She also tried to kill herself when i broke up with her, so it could have been suicide in a fit of passion.

But she herself didn't believe in past lives, and never spoke of any memories.
>>
>>17023386
yeah unless she had mentioned something like this at a very young age that could be traced back to someone, and she couldn't have come by that info by any normal means, i don't see any reason to assume it has anything to do with a different life
>>
>>17023307

Anyone car share shitposts

Gimme my 30 seconds back, shill
>>
>>17023285
There are no documented claims.
>>17023353
Could very easily be a hoax. Many bodies get some sort of an identification marks, especially if their death was violent. In murder cases you often have an autopsy carried out on the victim, but you don't really hear of kids that were born cut open, as if there was an autopsy performed on them.

Basically, it's bullshit and every single case of kids remembering stuff (which they forget later) points to overactive imagination and their sponge-like minds (ever wondered why do they learn language so easily when they're little?). It's also typical for kids to seek attention from their peers and they will do whatever works. False memories are an explanation as well.

As it is, no proof exists for reincarnation.
>>
>>17023479
>you don't really hear of kids that were born cut open, as if there was an autopsy performed on them
the "soul" would have left the body before they preformed the autopsy.

>Basically, it's bullshit and every single case of kids remembering stuff (which they forget later) points to overactive imagination and their sponge-like minds (ever wondered why do they learn language so easily when they're little?)
they forget the memories later because they have overactive sponge like minds. they're taking in experiences from their new lives so much that they end up forgetting the ones that carried over from their past life.

>It's also typical for kids to seek attention from their peers and they will do whatever works. False memories are an explanation as well.
then how come they are able to remember so many specific details, with birthmarks that correlate to fatal wounds from their past life that in fact aren't hereditary. in alot of the areas where these cases occur, there is no internet to try and look for a specific case that correlates with their birthmark. and the chances of the children coming across a newspaper article that reached their village about another village hundreds of miles away about a person that died that correlates to THEIR SPECIFIC birthmark that ALSO has their life in as much detail as the child describe seems pretty slim. also, the mean time between the reported death and rebirth is 16 MONTHS, and that's just the mean. in some cases it's much longer. so they would have to come across a 16 MONTH OLD PAPER. and in some cases a paper that's YEARS old.

>As it is, no proof exists for reincarnation.
i will admit that reincarnation research lacks a falsifiable method. however, while collecting stories may not be concrete evidence, it definitely points and winks to the possibility that reincarnation exists. also ive explained in above posts what a physical model of reincarnation might look like.
>>
>>17023110
I have a birthmark on the left side of my abdomen. When I was a child, I'm told, it was swollen and red, resembling a Strawberry. When I reached the age of 2, I was taken to a Doctor and surgery was recommended. During surgery, the doctors removed a small piece of metal from the birthmark. The metal was later found to be a mixture of Nickel, Copper and Lead. The Nickel was the same type of Nickel used to manufacture WW1 bullets.
Since the age of 5 or 6 I've had dreams/nightmares of being on a Battlefield, covered in mud and terrified. The dream always ended with me being shot in the abdomen and then stabbed with a bayonet.

I wasn't told about the stomach operation until around the age of 10, although, I cannot be sure that I never overheard parents talking about the operation earlier.

So basically I died in WW1 and am now re-living my death.

I totally just made all of that up.

Reincarnation /eyeroll/
>>
>>17023631
that case would be weak anyway.

>During surgery, the doctors removed a small piece of metal from the birthmark. The metal was later found to be a mixture of Nickel, Copper and Lead. The Nickel was the same type of Nickel used to manufacture WW1 bullets.
thats stupid. physical objects wouldn't be able to transfer between bodies anyway.

>Since the age of 5 or 6 I've had dreams/nightmares of being on a Battlefield, covered in mud and terrified. The dream always ended with me being shot in the abdomen and then stabbed with a bayonet.
in an actual case, you would've been having dreams and memories before you went to the doctor to have a birthmark or birth abnormality checked out. if someone actually reported this, it would've been easily written off as confabulation since the memories came AFTER the diagnosis. also, you said since, implying that you would still be having these dreams. by now , as an adult, you would've learned about world war two, which would have fueled the content of your dreams anyway.
also, you started having these memories at the age of 5 or 6, but in a real case it would have started much earlier, and they would've been able to report it at the age of like 2, as soon as they had the ability to talk.

>I totally just made all of that up. Reincarnation /eyeroll/
that case wouldn't have even been accepted if you weren't kidding. and even if it did fit the requirements despite the fact you made it up, you proved no point. you didn't address and attempt to debunk any evidence previously purported to be in favor of reincarnation that was mentioned earlier in this thread.
>>
>>17023677
>thats stupid. physical objects wouldn't be able to transfer between bodies anyway.

That's why it's OoooOoOoooo spoopty.

Forgot I was tripfagging. My apologies.
>>
>>17023734
>That's why it's OoooOoOoooo spoopty.
no one has claimed to have physical objects such as bullets that were penetrated into their bodies at death manifested into their new body.
>>
>>17023110
Nice thumbnail, fagboy.
>>
>>17023763

That's because the imagination of idiots is restricted by their idiocy.

It's all bullshit, whether they claim to have evidence or not.

>i've been here before
>i saw it in a dreaam

Kek
>>
>>17023767
that was honestly the only pic i had saved that related to reincarnation and i didn't really think to find another one before posting. anyway, the picture is kinda stupid. the faces don't even match up. the person who created it was really stretching it.
>>
>>17023784
>It's all bullshit, whether they claim to have evidence or not.
any counter evidence for it being bullshit?
>>
>>17023137
But is that in a linear progression of time?
>>
>>17023807
How can you provide evidence that something isn't real?

Show me evidence that Unicorns aren't real. I had one. Prove me wrong.
>>
I have an oval-shaped birthmark on my abdomen so I'm basically the reincarnation of Jesus
>>
File: 1448653256018.jpg (30 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
1448653256018.jpg
30 KB, 555x416
Finally, a legitimately possible "paranormal" topic on /x/ with actual documented evidence. I'm interested.
>>
>>17023951
I would say you're trying to derail the thread but I forget that Atheists unironically use this argument a lot.
>>
>>17023277
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
>>
File: japanese plane.jpg (91 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
japanese plane.jpg
91 KB, 1024x737
>>17023353
>http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/347860-are-birthmarks-connected-to-violent-death-in-past-life/
>A boy born in India without fingers on his right hand remembered another life in which he was a boy who had his fingers amputated after sticking them in a fodder chopping machine.

Well that seems kinda unnecessary.
Interesting link though.

Here is one with a boy that remembers being navy pilot in ww2. He got shot down by the japs and he remembers things like the name of his wingman etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k
To bad they didn't check him for birthmarks. Not that it would matter, since his body wasn't recovered.

Also it took a long time for him to reincarnate. Maybe he had to go through a lengthy healing process because of the violent death or because of all the deaths he inflicted on others.

pic semi related.
>>
File: proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>17023479
>As it is, no proof exists for reincarnation.
kek
>>
>>17023353
What about tattoos??
>>
File: narwhal.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
narwhal.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>17023951
>Show me evidence that Unicorns aren't real.
Your move faggot
>>
File: mikhail_gorbachev.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mikhail_gorbachev.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>17023353
>http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
> He traveled extensively over a period of 40 years, investigating 3,000 cases of children around the world who recalled having past lives. His meticulous research presented evidence that such children had unusual abilities, illnesses, phobias and philias which could not be explained by the environment or heredity.

>Be me
>No birth marks
>No phobias
Either this is my first time around or i didn't die violently my earlier life.

Did Gorby get axed in the head or something?
>>
Check this one out goys. It's a pretty good one. Kid remembers being a movie star in last life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdqAzdH_ZE
>>
>>17023222
>How plant take light, a quantum phenomenon

Plant's take 2 different kinds of rays from the sun, not just light
>>
>>17023572
>>17023763
>>17023807
Your posts are painful to read please just stop
>>
File: marty.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>17024135
Its the other way around bro.

You are not this guy are you?
>>
>>17023951
well, i had my evidence presented, and you haven't provided a rebuttal addressing my points.

yeah, you cant provide evidence that unicorns DONT exist, but if someone does have evidence, it's your turn to analyze it.
>>
>>17024052
idk maybe it took a long time because he was farther away from the person he reincarnated from. idk id have to research it and get back to you
>>
>>17023985
ikr its fucking great
>>
File: einstein.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>17024145
Fucking this.

If you want to have a discussion then offer some fucking rebuttal like
>The birthmarks could be caused by....
or
>The memories that fit together with other peoples life could be explained by...

Instead we get bullshit like this
>That stupid durr
>That bullshit hurr

Why do you guys even hang out on this board if you can't even entertain the idea that there might be something outside of your extremely limited perception? Just go back to /b/ and shitpost in the christian vs atheist threads.
>>
>>17023951
>>17024145
for instance, your evidence for unicorns existing is that you had one, so now i will reply.
do you have any evidence that you had one? such as something that only the unicorn had left behind? do you have any unicorn poop left over in your back yard? if yes, then let me analyze it and see if it came from a species not known to man as of now.

and that's what i meant in that post. you either confused the meaning of "burden of proof" as "i don't have to reply to what you have presented ", or you forgot that i had presented evidence in the first place.
>>
>>17023110
I have a birthmark under my left ribcage and I wonder if I was stabbed in the heart in my last life from under the rib.
>>
>>17024180
THANKYOU. i didn't even have to post a response you literally took the words out of my mouth, man
>>
>>17024157
>idk maybe it took a long time because he was farther away from the person he reincarnated from. idk id have to research it and get back to you

This may be of interest, related to violent and traumatic deaths.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26#25
>>
>>17024189
>then let me analyze it
Why don't you shut the fuck up and analyze the links that has all ready been posted.
>>
>>17024126
http://phys.org/news/2014-01-quantum-mechanics-efficiency-photosynthesis.html

your comment just reminded me of this.
>>
>>17024210
im OP. that comment was hypothetical as a way of explaining why the other guy was wrong in invoking that the burden of proof was on me...
>>
>>17024224
aha ok.

Maybe he left.
>>
>>17024141
What?
I don't even know what you mean fuck off kid
>>
>>17024071
ian stevenson actually went to visit this family, so im pretty sure they would've investigated to know if it was just ink or truly a birthmark.
>>
There was a documentary we had to watch in Religious Studies at school (so in the 90's) where a kid in the slums in Africa or somewhere claimed he had been a man who had been murdered. He could describe what happened exactly and what his name had been, who his wife was, kids names etc. This kid lived in poverty so there was no way he got it from tv or whatever.

Somehow the documentary maker tracked down the wife of the person he was claiming to have been (lived a long way away) and took him there. He pointed out the kids playing outside amongst a group of other kids and said what their names were and a bunch of other weird stuff.

At the end of the documentary they shaved his head and he had a birthmark on his head...right in the place he claimed he was shot in his past life...and where the guy who died HAD been shot.

I wish I could find this documentary. I have looked for it for years. Pretty sure it was made by a British company as there was another story on there in Britain..but less believable. My older brother said they watched the exact same one in school so must be a common one to use in schools.
>>
>>17024333
I heard something similar but it was a child in turkey. in his previous life he was a criminal that got shot during a high speed chase.
>>
Related
http://sfglobe.com/2015/03/26/little-boy-solves-old-murder-and-claims-it-was-his-own/
>This strange story of possible reincarnation begins with a 3-year-old boy from Golan Heights (near Syria) who had a long red birthmark on his head. He claimed not only that he had a past life, but also that in it he had been murdered, and that he even knew the identity of the person who murdered him.
>The boy then led everyone away, including the accused murderer, and was able to point out the location where his past life's body was buried and where the murder weapon (an ax) was hidden. With all this evidence, everyone accused the man of the murder, and he confessed. What was particularly interesting was that the mark on the skeleton's skull where the ax hit the victim corresponded to the boy's birthmark.
>>
>>17024357
this case is actually pretty interesting considering reincarnation, something people often disregard as being woo woo bullshit, successfully solved a real world problem.

overall, underrated post. quality right here.
>>
I don't think you realize that you can remember anytime after you come back.
Itt third eye opening

I myself have always been in the army or in conflict I remember getting shot in the chest and face I have the birthmarks too. I remember sniping vc in the grass. Pretty fun.

Time has nothing to do with what and when you remember.
I've had millions of lives that I remember....
>>
>>17024413
>anecdotal
sorry. doesnt belong in this particular thread.
>>
File: ra.jpg (41 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
41 KB, 300x500
bump
>>
Well I have a birthmark on my left eye right by my pupil (so sometimes it looks like my eye has an extra big pupil) it'd be cool if someone who knew me met the reincarnation of me who also had a birthmark on their eye
>>
>>17023110
I have a scar on my back, just right where my spine is. It's just been there.
>>
>>17024682
>>17024766
do u know if it's genetic or not?
>>
>>17024413
I recall being in the army, but I think others do. We would also be able to go back. I have thoughts where I'm a hunter, and I'm leading this group. We have spears, they appear to be mayans.
When I was young I was a misfit, and I've calmed down as I got older. I think in a way it was karma.
>>
>>17024793
meh i don't believe in karma. all of the stories i looked up seem to not have anything to do with karma.
>>
>>17024788
Not sure, it could have been an injury, although it would be fatal.
>>
>>17023131
Very interesting read. Thanks for this link, it's good to know there's more scientific research going into this field.
>>
>>17024357
Wow, this is fascinating stuff, thanks for this.

The more I read about the evidence for reincarnation, the more I believe this could be one of those huge discoveries that ends up being treated as commonly accepted knowledge taught in schools. Like the Earth going round the Sun, or gravity.

Western history would no doubt credit a western scientist like Stephenson or Tucker with the discovery, ignoring the fact that reincarnation has been common knowledge in so-called "primitive" societies for thousands of years. Then again, there is something to be said for being able to prove what you know scientifically instead of just blindly repeating what previous generations claimed.
>>
>>17023479
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17025452
>The more I read about the evidence for reincarnation, the more I believe this could be one of those huge discoveries that ends up being treated as commonly accepted knowledge taught in schools.
Its all ready like that in many parts of the world.

>Western history would no doubt credit a western scientist like Stephenson or Tucker with the discovery, ignoring the fact that reincarnation has been common knowledge in so-called "primitive" societies for thousands of years.
Indeed.

>Then again, there is something to be said for being able to prove what you know scientifically instead of just blindly repeating what previous generations claimed.
You give them to much credit, its like winning in a game you yourself created. They don't need science to prove it because for them its common sense.
Do you need science to discover that water is wet or fire is hot?
>>
google: 'Vietnam reincarnation village'

interesting example of how when a phenomena is common, people accept it as real even if there's no explanation and it's commonly considered to be 'crazy' or 'a conspiracy'
>>
>>17026467
can't you just link the interesting stuff? I get several hits when i search that.
>>
>>17023928
Not everyone reincarnates on Earth and it's probably non-linear. Desire is what governs the process of the reincarnation. I think there are some factors involved that increase probability of reincarnation on Earth massively though, some process seems to trap us here on Earth for many successive lives, I don't really understand it fully yet though.
>>
>>17023131
okay no more scary movies.
>>
>>17023131
Can you only reincarnate if you died a death like that? ? You don't ever hear of someone coming back and their past life is dying of natural causes.

Also, why do I remember so well being a baby and holding back my first words because I was thinking as soon as I speak I'll forget everything? ? Does anyone else have this memory?!?!? I even remember the structure of the house when I was too young to remember and thinking those thoughts.
>>
>>17023131
When I was younger I was 100% sure I was a boy living in the states. Not sure if it's just because the states are so shoved down our throats or not. But I would of been about 3.
>>
I have a light brown birth mark on my right collar bone, like just above. What could this be from? ?? I'd take a picture but I'm at work
>>
>>17027569
um it said 70% so theres the other 30%. The thai boy with the mark on his back is one of those 30%.
>>
>>17027583
unless you had specific details of someone who wasnt famous, its probably the latter
>>
>>17024383
Indeed it is. Thought about posting it, but dat predictability tho.

>>17025452
It's something there have been people consistently experiencing over time, and some groups even came up with ways to help people remember past lives or have NDEs, so it's more about trusting the word of other living people than it is trusting books or verbal history. In the tight knit groups of the past i don't think lying was nearly the problem it is now, so if someone told you they experienced something you believed them. And if more and more people keep saying the same thing it becomes accepted. It is very scientific for the person who experiences it directly, but everyone else can choose to believe them or not. There is so much good evidence for it now in our times, as this thread shows, that it stretches the limits of coincidence.

Here's an immense collection of past life stories from children for any intrepid reader.
http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/archive/index.php/f-8.html
>>
>>17027617
This. I do believe in reincarnation, but a lot of people who say shit like "I was a wolf in my past life!" because they personally feel a strong connection to wolves are full of shit.
>>17028690
Interesting, thanks for the link f.am
>>17024305
He's a vlogger on YT that makes fun of people for not adhering to scientism.
>>
File: 20151130_200725.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151130_200725.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone have any idea who i'd be in a past life? Right shoulder is encased.
>>
>>17028710
Jimi Hendrix
>>
>>17028704
>This. I do believe in reincarnation, but a lot of people who say shit like "I was a wolf in my past life!" because they personally feel a strong connection to wolves are full of shit.
I question myself because i feel a connection to some cultures, and it might be holding me back from remembering. I think maybe everyone should just go with what they feel and let everyone laugh at them.
>>
File: achilles-31.jpg (190 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
achilles-31.jpg
190 KB, 500x657
Guys don't freak out but i might have been Achilles.
>>
File: 1448945144904-968692481.jpg (794 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1448945144904-968692481.jpg
794 KB, 1456x2592
I have the same broken pinky on the same hand as Jimi Hendrix
>>
>>17028850
>>
>>17028855
>>17028748
>>17028710
hold on now, we cant all be jimi hendrix
>>
This interests me because I have a couple of suspicious marks on me and and old Inuit lady once told me that these marks are how I died in a previous life. I never thought anything about it again until I saw this thread.

I'm not sure if I even believe in this shit, but just because someone doesn't believe something doesn't mean it's not true. Maybe I'm all wrong.
>>
I believe in reencarnation as I am spiritist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkUC_J5gCDM
>>
>>17029162

or can we?
>>
>>17028790
Me too! And then I took an arrow to my heel
>>
>birthmark on stomach below bellybutton
>several different people told me i'm probably reincarnated president mckinley bc of where he was shot
>lolwut
>see this thread

no memories or anything though, just thought it was odd people would say it.
>>
>>17024357
This is bullshit. The only thing they have is one person's account. There is no evidence whatsoever.
>>
>>17023285
>x
>documented claims
>>
>>17031673
kek
>>
>>17029698
>/x/
>evidence
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.