[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dream question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
every few months or so i have a re-occuring dream where i get in a fight with someone.
the only thing is that every time i try to punch it feels like i am under water and can barely
move my limbs, sorta like a forced slow motion of my muscles. after that happens i can barely
walk in the dreams for it feels like gravity has increased by like 800% and i can nolonger even
stand up straight in the dream. does anyone know if this means anything or anyone else with similar dreams?
>>
Stop being so aggressive.
>>
>>17020115
could aggression really be the cause?
i dont feel like im aggressive very often
>>
>>17020120
I don't know the circumstances of the fight but fighting dreams in general indicate there's some aggression. Maybe you want to harm someone but feel like you can't. Although that doesn't mean the message of the dream is you should harm someone.
>>
>>17020130
usually i cannot remember why it is happening but i still make contact
even though it is in slow motion and i still deal physical damage before i
become unable to stand.

The gravity issue is usually the longer lasting image from the dreams
and i often am left terrified of the memory of trying to walk and not being
able to.

would this be caused by aggression as well?
>>
>>17020149
bump
>>
>>17020112
>the only thing is that every time i try to punch it feels like i am under water and can barely
You lack confidence.
This is an extremely common thing and you'd know this after a 5 minute google.
>>
>>17020558
would lack of confidence also be the reason for
not being able to walk in the dreams?
>>
>>17020600
Not every detail has a meaning. Sometimes no details have a meaning. Most likely nobody will know the meaning even if there is one.
You have an idea of what the dream might be communicating to you so try and solve the problem. If the dream changes/completely stops after you've made progress then you know exactly what that dream meant. You also bettered yourself as a person either way.
>>
>>17020112
I've had a few dreams like that where I go to punch the person i hate in the face and I suddenly have no strength.
I think it means you are anxious or scared about combating that person. Which is natural imo
>>
>>17020149

Definitely not. Do you feel drunk, oike super fucking drunk?
>>
File: 1123151543.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
1123151543.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1296
>>17022124
I had a dream where i couldn't walk at all my world was turning to the right i had to counterbalance with my body i felt so drunk. Then i woke up with a weird experience where a finger touched my back, poking me. I tried to say stop but it was like my energy was being drained but this single touch. I was extremely exhausted, i tried to say stop again but my mouth opened with no response. This was all happening with electric static like vibrations being felt, which may caused my dream to feel so intense and uncontrollable, like my energy within me was battling against itself ripping apart but pulling at the same time its weird. So i rolled over and yelled stop but this time words actually came out, as soon as i broke contact with the finger. I thought it was my brother fucking with me but he was dead asleep.

Looking back at it, im sure something was sucking my energy like a vampire for its own purposes.. something similer might have been draining your energy too Op
>>
>>17020112
lately I have had dreams about getting in fights but in these fights I'm weak as fuck, so I slam their heads to the wall.

I have the same as op?
>>
>>17022152
Thus making you feel weak in dreams, because you are being drained of your strength in real life. This is the best i can do for you and its the best you're going to get so far. Exercise your light within before bed and ask for protection and eternal love. May peace be upon you op, and the rest of you.
>>
Use the Dream General thread, bruh.
>>
>>17020112
Sluggish movement is pretty common in dreams. I have it whether the dream involves violence or otherwise. I would find myself grabbing on to nearby railings to pull myself or dragging my body across the ground.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.