[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I OPEN MY THIRD EYE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: AYrvPV.gif (98 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
AYrvPV.gif
98 KB, 300x300
HOW DO I OPEN MY THIRD EYE
>>
meditate on it
>>
A blade works well.
>>
>>17019762
Dissolve reality.
Watch something that warps your perceptive.
>>
>>17019762
Gouge out your first two eyes, open your third eye.
>>
third eye is a metaphor for change in consciousness, so obviously it has something to do with the brain.

>how does the brain work
>what is the endocrine system
>what is the subconscious
>what is alchemy
>how do I achieve altered states

I will give you some more clues; colour, light, dancing, music, human emotion.
>>
QUIT YELLING. WHY AM I YELLING?!
>>
>>17019762
If you smoke weed and meditate you get X-ray vision
>>
Kill yourself
>>
you do it every time you take a shit
>>
>>17019762
PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE!
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>17019863
dont listen to this guy hes an asshole

this is about spirituality
alight what youre gonna have to do(and this is gonna take 6-8 months everyday, dedication my friend) is meditate. Start off with 10 - 15 minutes or how ever comfortable you feel at first then gradually go up with time and visualize a blue flame in the center of your forehead. Get as comfortable as you can if it means laying down then so be it. I want YOU to get as spiritual as you can, read a bible, get in tune with the creator, NOT creation. Meanwhile, listen to kinglouie arcangel on youtube. He has some.. interesting binural beats that will get you in the right direction. If not just download the binaural beats iBrainWave SE - Binaural Beats and White Noise on the apple store, put your headphones on and listen to the most active one the switch to the sleep mode every now and then or to your liking. I would usually lay down for 10-15 listen to the beats and was done with meditation. Once I got up to 40-60 minutes of meditation I started seeing shapes like pulsation from the center of my forehead kinda like pic related everytime. Eventually i didnt have to meditate for the whole 40 minutes to see that. It only took about 10-15 around month 6. But trust in God, stay committed and dedicated, dont lose focus.

ANY QUESTIONS?
>>
>>17020178
What third eye do? My eye opened automatically, I feel another eye in my head but I don't know how to use.
>>
File: 1925.png (196 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1925.png
196 KB, 485x409
>>17019762
Qaballist here. I'll drop a bit of info in this thread.

The opening of the third eye is a natural part of a person's growth in the three parts of themselves. This means that in order for you to open your third eye, you would need to exercise your body, mind, and spirit/soul. Most every religion has a mystic tradition that teaches a person how to do this. Nowadays, there's also plenty of literature that does this as well.

The surest indication of your third eye having opened is your dreams becoming lucid. That's pretty much it. As a word of caution, I'll give the thread another bit of advice as well. If the advice you get for opening your third eye includes the use of drugs, the person's probably full of shit. Drugs don't open your third eye. Drugs make you high by altering your brain chemistry. If you start seeing weird shit and feeling "spiritual" while you're high, it's not hard to figure out why. Occam's Razor is a thing and it does work.

Hope this answers your question.
>>
dont
>>
>>17020416
what are speaking
>>
>>17020431
Hmm, with third eye, we can get more experience with angels or something similar?
>>
>>17020538
lol shut the fuck up
>>
>>17019762
Spread your buttcheeks and loosen your muscles.
>>
>>17020431
>>17019762
dont listen to this guy
>>
File: 3762.jpg (34 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
3762.jpg
34 KB, 248x252
>>17020546
>All this supporting evidence
>All this refutation of points
>Such an eloquent argument
>>
It refers to having the seal of God in your forehead. Christ is the way and the truth.
>>
I was reading "awakening the third eye" by sagan that an anon mentioned. afaik you have to perceive a pressure between your eyebrows and meditate on it to begin to feel your etheric body, you might at some point see a purple light. The second step is to induce the hypnagogic state (mind aware, body asleep) and use the etheric body for astral projection. I have seen white light in this step (not purple as of yet).
>>
File: tumblr_mu8zl7Kc9L1rikp86o1_500.png (124 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu8zl7Kc9L1rikp86o1_500.png
124 KB, 500x375
>>17019814
Any videos I should watch, or anything I should read? (pic unrelated)
>>
>>17020915
>Christ is the way and the truth as twice revised by the Nicean council and translated by drunk european monks and edited by King James
FTFY
>>
It's already open anon. If you want to make better use of it, stop listening to deception and listen to yourself.

"Within each of us there is a silence, a silence as vast as the universe"
>>
spread the slit on the head of your dick
>>
>>17020935
you gotta think of it like this, Christ being the Son of GOD is common knowledge in this time right? Well why did he get crucified? Because people didnt believe he was the actual Son of GOD. He died for your sins. He didn't have to do that, get that in your head. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT. He did it out of the love He had for you. And its fine if you wanna deny it, to each their own, but dont spread your bullshit. You think God wouldn't be aware that someone would edit His HOLY book? He knows all and you still have the audacity to think less of him? He is everything.
>>
>>17021098

Underrated post.
>>
Rub your semen in your hair. This will break all curses and banish foreign energies.
>>
Smoke Meth
>>
>>17019762
Use your imagination.
>>
>>17021407
It's such a burden to know what we know. I have been through so much and learned so much that all of the information between what we know and what they know makes us seem like aliens. Like how can you tell someone whos life is centered around masturbating and television that there's a satanic control system and even the pope and the president worship the devil? How can you explain that they are brainwashed and that you have a relationship with the creator of the universe? I do not know but I will carry on. God bless you anon.
>>
File: 1326846377188.jpg (34 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1326846377188.jpg
34 KB, 170x170
>>17021407
Alright, let's dissect this.
>you gotta think of it like this, Christ being the Son of GOD is common knowledge in this time right?
For the sake of this argument, I'm going to assume you mean anyone with an internet access. On that assumption, you would be correct.
>Well why did he get crucified?
I seem to recall something about a prophecy. It was somewhere in the old testament. If memory serves, it was in the Book of The Whole Damn Thing.
>Because people didnt believe he was the actual Son of GOD.
I'm pretty sure it was because of the Pharisees and the Romans. Oh, and there was a prophecy. You may remember that part.
>He died for your sins.
That's part of it. There's also many other symbolic meanings in this act. But mainstream pre-filtered and pre-edited dogma approved religious outlets don't teach proper mysticism anymore.
>He didn't have to do that, get that in your head. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT.
I think you forgot about that prophecy thing. You see, the funny thing about prophecies is that they must come true. Judas found that out the hard way.
>He did it out of the love He had for you.
Debatable. What's left in the Gospel of Judas is a rather interesting depiction of Lord Joshua. Also, there was a prophecy.
>And its fine if you wanna deny it, to each their own, but dont spread your bullshit.
Now you're just trying to put words in my post that aren't there. Both the King James and the Nicean council things are researchable facts. Also, it's fairly common knowledge that everyone in the midieval ages was drunk 24/7. Even Lord Joshua. The water was bad back then. Plus, grape juice didn't keep back in those days because no refrigeration. It had to be fermented to be preserved.
>You think God wouldn't be aware that someone would edit His HOLY book?
Which was and still is written by men, just like any other book.
>He knows all and you still have the audacity to think less of him?
Once again with the implications.
>He is everything.
Correct. For once.
>>
>>17020178
can you go insane from opening it?
>>
>>17019762
Meditate, take DMT if you can get it and stop drinking tap water.
>>
>>17021900
you will see things other people cannot see. The third eye chakra is linked to your pineal gland which produces the chemical DMT (diamethyltryptamine) which many claim is released when you're born, when you die and when you're dreaming. Having a highly active pineal gland means more DMT production. You will be able to visualize and see things that most people won't. Don't be surprised if you think you're going crazy, just remember that you aren't! You're simply awake.
>>
Fluoride in the water supply is just to make the population docile and stupified. You don't need drugs of any sort, and meditation is really a corruption of prayer.
>>
>>17020139
i see you!
tool explains it well
>>
>>17021938
what of the other chakras? should we be opening them with the third eye as well?
>>
just spread your cheeks wide and your hidden brown eye shall be revealed
>>
>>17021895
>For the sake of this argument, I'm going to assume you mean anyone with an internet access. On that assumption, you would be correct.
no, what i mean is He was curcified because people didnt believe he was fulfilling the prophesy. im pretty sure they read the old testament too and knew their KING was coming.
>I seem to recall something about a prophecy. It was somewhere in the old testament. If memory serves, it was in the Book of The Whole Damn Thing
yep. people didnt think he was the actual Son of GOD. they probably wouldnt have crucified him if they knew
>I'm pretty sure it was because of the Pharisees and the Romans. Oh, and there was a prophecy. You may remember that part.
yep.
>That's part of it. There's also many other symbolic meanings in this act. But mainstream pre-filtered and pre-edited dogma approved religious outlets don't teach proper mysticism anymore.
explain.
>I think you forgot about that prophecy thing. You see, the funny thing about prophecies is that they must come true. Judas found that out the hard way.
no you moron its that they already came true in some point in time. your concept of time and my concept are completely different.
>Debatable. What's left in the Gospel of Judas is a rather interesting depiction of Lord Joshua. Also, there was a prophecy.
debatable because it seems like judas didnt want him to go thru with it.
>Now you're just trying to put words in my post that aren't there. Both the King James and the Nicean council things are researchable facts. Also, it's fairly common knowledge that everyone in the midieval ages was drunk 24/7. Even Lord Joshua. The water was bad back then. Plus, grape juice didn't keep back in those days because no refrigeration. It had to be fermented to be preserved.
youre assuming
>Which was and still is written by men, just like any other book.
word of GOD
>Once again with the implications.
what implications
>Correct. For once.
just to be dick it was the second time i was correct
>>
File: LSD-_91012-27.jpg (285 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LSD-_91012-27.jpg
285 KB, 1024x768
>>17019762
It's really not worth the potential trauma. Been mediating since I was 8 (Buddhist father) always felt more enlightened, never let it get to my head. Smoked DMT at age 16. Experienced a true death of ego, saw the world for what it truly was, ect. Felt like shit for months. I had been doing LSD and other psychedelics for 2 years prior and it didn't help with the true third eye opening that DMT did to me. I've tried it several !pre times over the years and every time has knocked me on my ass for months. As far as I've experience, its not really something I'd wish on anyone
>>
>>17021993
Be careful opening chakras your not ready for, my buddy ripped open my throat chakras with a trance remix and I wasmt ready for it, I nearly died. I couldn't breathe until I left the room.
>>
Spread your ass cheeks
>>
>>17023674
and give me two good coughs
>>
PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
>>
>>17019762
realise that you have the ability to construct space and time using logic reasoning and storytelling and you will see beyond any horizons of perception.
>>
>>17020178
What if i dont believe in god?
>>
Ajna just means:
1.) Awareness of what is
- Be aware of you environment; physically, motion wise, socially and politically
2.) Awareness of what could be
- Imagine all possibilities from the quantum to the material; both familiar and strange
>>
>>17019762
with a bad dragon dildo
>>
File: 1448714880214.jpg (14 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
1448714880214.jpg
14 KB, 485x303
>>17020178
8 months to see shapes
>Welcome to x
>>
>>17023627

I can smell the unwashed hair on your neck from here you disgusting fuck. Why do people think it's so fun to RP on /x/? Your only third eye is your stank as fuck asshole. Go shower and shave and throw out your stale pizza pockets and move on with your sad life. Fucking buddhist father, who the fuck are you even kidding.
>>
>>17024910

So you mean start a gay as fuck RP on /x/? Shave your fucking neck.
>>
>>17023650

Is a trance remix your buddies unwashed cock? This RP bullshit is gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1445983740584.jpg (356 KB, 726x468) Image search: [Google]
1445983740584.jpg
356 KB, 726x468
>>17026362
>>17026364
>>17026368
2/10
You only get points because I can finally use this pic.
>>
>>17020178
Have you ever left the meditation and opened your eyes and the area around you seems to be different/moving lol cause thats what happens to me for a few seconds and a long meditation session
>>
>>17026387

Sweet fucking job captain obvious. Does it even look like I was trying to hide it? All three of them needed to be told how disgusting they were and I wanted to do it in three separate posts. Get the fuck over yourself. I can feel your parents disappointment that their fat unshaven son hasn't moved out of their basement yet and has added another fedora to his growing collection.
>>
>>17026404
>Repeatedly taking out your own frustration over your pathetic self on other people
>>
>>17026436

I can tell I smashed the nail right on the fucking head. Your post is the sound your neck-beard makes when it weeps.
>>
>>17026404
typical samefag. you probably look at your self in a mirror while you masterbate
>>
>>17026471

You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>17026474
top kek
>>
>>17026439
Haha you're such a chilld.
>>
>>17026695

You went back two pages just to find that dead thread and reply to me. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17026699
Assumptions of a simple minded man-child. It was near the top of the catalog page. I haven't even posted in this thread before my initlial reply to you.
>>
>>17026704

Holy shit the loneliness of the neck-beards on this board surprises the fuck out of me sometimes. Go ahead and talk shit man, I feel like you might need it.
>>
>>17026716
I am sorry for my insults friend. I just am truly wondering why you feel the need to lash out so vehemently with the redundant "neck-beard". It seems like you are so invested in this, like you are on a mission. If any one is trying to make themselves feel better, it is you, and I assure you anyone monitering this thread would agree with me.
>>
>>17026724

Keep berating me bro. Let it out.
>>
File: 1442256956915.gif (3 MB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1442256956915.gif
3 MB, 840x630
>>17026387
>>17026404
>>17026436
>>17026439
>>17026695
>>17026699
>>17026704
>>17026716
>>17026724
>>17026730
Pls rub my head, but no nuggy pls I like being pet on the head in praise pls I will be good.
>>
>>17019762
Activate the other psychic centers first, faggot
>>
>>17026394
na but i should have, have you opened yours too
>>
>>17026341
its not shapes, its like dropping a pebble in a pond and watching it ripple but in your mind
>>
>>17026368
lol not rp
>>
>>17025931
well youre geting closer to God so it wouldnt really matter. just be open to whatever
>>
>>17019762
Go to prison and sag your pants. Surely someone will open your third eye for you.
>>
>>17019762
Figure out why it's closed.
>>
>>17027597
You are a cute kitten.
>>
Shitposting on /x/ of course. If that fails, take a heavy dose of mushrooms. Better yet, DMT
>>
File: 1444018876502.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444018876502.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>17019762
Its different for everyone. A lot of trouble for minute pay off, takes too long for any practical use.
>>
Once I got soap up my third eye. Quite painful. Now I like to put things up it
>>
I once burped in a chicks mouth while we kissed, try it
>>
File: 17-sterrett-oldfrenchfairytales.jpg (398 KB, 650x869) Image search: [Google]
17-sterrett-oldfrenchfairytales.jpg
398 KB, 650x869
>>17029431
I like to pray it was her first
>>
>>17019762
you need to take a dumb then rub it directly into your forhead and reply with these words, i am fking stupid as shit
>>
Ima go with taco bell or chipotle
>>
Listen Tool.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.