[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost asked a ghost out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: mfw (2).jpg (10 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
mfw (2).jpg
10 KB, 262x193
hey /x/, never used this board before, but fuck I gotta tell this story

>be me, network security undergrad at cheap community college in shitty neighborhood
>not expecting a career out of it, just doing it because asian family requirements
>two weeks ago, at night school, girl was in the computer lab even though class was canceled from snow storm
>girl has never missed class once
>always at school
>"why are you here?" I ask
>"my car was stolen, I don't have a ride home"
>thought it was weird because theres busses and lightrail to the school that she couldve taken
>"I can give you a ride home. My name is anon by the way."
>"really? that would be so radical man"
>lol 'radical'
>she tells me shes studying C and is "the only girl in the class"
>she tells me how she recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years
>we stopped at a gas station to buy two coffees
>tells me she will repay the favor by buying me a beer and a burger at a 'diner'
>k, shes prolly into me, neat
>shes even a 9/10
>decide to ask her out next class, using the 'burger and beer' as leverage
>shes not at class anymore
>friend tells me a ghost story, about some girl who was dating a stalker boyfriend
>story goes that after she dumped him, he stole her car and waited until late at night to rape and murder her at the school
>lol stfu ghosts aint real, you sick fuck
>friend swears on his right testicle AND his first unborn child (bro code that means hes not shitting me)
>we go to the counseling office, look up her name (i cant even remember her name now)
>some girl from 1995
>look up the address she told me to go to in the school directory
>same girl from 1995
>friend and I are 10/10 spooked
>we even checked with campus police
>"we dont deal with fairy tales"
>legitimately wondering if I almost asked out a ghost

so /x/, anything similar happen to you? What should I do? How do I get unspooked? Are ghosts actually real? Should I still bang her into the afterlife and possibly get ghost AIDS?
>>
>>17018541
Oh shit a nerdy girl ghost...
That's sounds too good to be true m8.
>>
>>17018907
its a community college. anyone can be any degree. doesnt mean theyre smart...
>>
>>17018541
How is that spoopy at all. Even if she is a ghost she seems pretty normal and sane. No thumping, no screaming, not eye gouging or muttering gibberish. Maybe man, she is just trapped in death and goes to class while occasionally picking guys up for nights out because she's lonely.
>>
>>17019136

so.... im a rebound man?

i wouldnt mind that actually...
>>
>>17019156
do eet
>>
>>17018541
She wants ur ectoplasm if u kno Wat i mean
>>
>>17018541
Ask her4 out anyway, have the purest ectoplasmic love.

Seriously, do it, dating a ghost would probably rock.
>>
>>17019500
Never age
>>
>>17019588
Go to address. Fuck her. Post results.
>>
>>17018541
She's a real person, you and your friend are just retards
>>
what would happen if OP got the ghost qt pregnant?
>>
>>17019500
Ghost blowjob, woo woo woo!
>>
>>17021187
Ectospasm?
>>
>>17018541
Why is a ghost from 1995 using terms like diner? Thats a bit dated for the 90s. I guess I can understand radical.
>>
>tfw no ghost gf
>>
>>17021187
A ded babby
>>
>>17018541
>radical
>diner
>1995
we didn't talk like that in 1995 the fuck
>>
>>17023264
maybe she travelled through time from the 80s and then was killed in 1995.
>>
>>17018541
So OP, did you get your dream ghost girl yet?
>>
>>17023227
Kek
>>
>>17023480
shes never in class anymore, she wasn't there today either
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.