[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue Witch Teresa vs Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend's uncle apparently got murdered with powerful demon crap by his witch fiance. His sister vanquished the witch with the magic of the holy spirit in a duel then burnt her grimoires.
>>
Nigga lol
>>
Stop doing drugs
>>
k
>>
Note: I encountered this story as a neutral third party and found it enthralling, and I don't really care to learn anything about the rules of "real magick". All I know is that my girlfriend's mother claims to be naturally gifted in asking God for protection against spirit stuff or general evil, and her claims that her bond with Jesus gives her power over people who bond with demons or demigods makes sense in a canonical world where magic is real.
>>
>>17017907

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper OP.
>>
>>17018074
She's pretty awesome just to talk to considering she's lived with some ratio of spirit magic and batshit insanity from her family her whole life depending on your personal level of skepticism.
>>
The uncle was in his thirties. Family was always uncomfortable with how his fiance's spirituality seemed to extend to the occult, not just your typical "I'm overly enthusiastic about Christianity including the supernatural stuff" type behavior. Her name was Teresa, and she shacked up with the uncle, Uncle Willy.
>>
>>17017907
A liar and a faggot
>>
>>17017907
>burnt her grimoires

Wat kek
>>
As it turns out, their home had a special hidden side room where Teresa the witch cast hexes, spells, talked to entities or whatever. She had a lot of books on magic throughout the house, but her old grimoires were kept in this tucked away space. Then Uncle Willy found it, and there was a big fight.
>>
>>17018225
I'm straightup telling a story about my girlfriend's family that's been retold a bunch of time, so it's like 4th-hand or something. None of this is likely true, but it was indeed a story told by and about people who believed it.

Uncle Willy began to realize that his fiance wasn't just a bit too fascinated with magic and was actually trying to invoke the power of demons against people. As an evangelical himself, he felt more than obligated to reject her immediately. Teresa, already investing massive amounts of time and money in feeling powerful reading leathery books full of monster scribbles, wasn't about to have that.
>>
>>17018227
Teresa snapped and vowed to unleash her most powerful curse upon Willy for making the snap decision to leave her when she had long been open about practicing magic. He ignored her protests and promises to harm him with hocus pocus, and left. So Teresa set to work whipping up her most powerful "judgy ex-boyfriend begone" spell.
>>
Meanwhile, Willy was sharing his discovery of Teresa's special satan stash with the family. Thus the story made it to my girlfriend's mother, the passionate white mage Linda. Linda the Good Witch. Jesus shaman. Whatever.

Fast forward to Willy packing up his stuff at their shared place. Naturally, he's shuffling about his business and his brain explodes via a massive aneurysm nobody knew anything about. Clearly coincidences are for boring people that don't have cool reasons for dying, and the literal goddamn witchhunt was on.
>>
>>17018480
>>17018272
>>17018235
>not greentext
>newfag detected
>>
Will finish tomorrow with a greentext or something.
>>
>>17018518
Obsessed with greentext
>such and old fag
>>
>>17017907
>murdered with powerful demon crap

Ewww.
>>
>>17018583
You better, that was pretty cool OP.
Also don't worry about greentext OP, most of us still retain the ability to read full paragraphs.
>>
>>17023402
In the wake of the death of Willy, his sister Linda personally confronted Teresa over her witchcraft. First by telephone and then at Willy's house that he & Teresa lived in. Teresa was packing her things when Linda showed up and warned her that she wasn't welcome near any of the family anymore. If Teresa was a sensible woman with a great amount of emotional control, she would have taken the hint from the grieving woman screaming in her face and left. But she wasn't going to let someone be unpleasant to her. Teresa bragged then and there that she had called upon powers darker and more dangerous than any witch she knew ever had in order to seal Willy's fate.

Linda lost emotional control at this point and lashed out at Teresa even more. She threatened Teresa on two fronts: firstly that she would use the fact that she had made it through law school to pursue Teresa with the legal system(an empty threat considering demonically cutting someone's life short with occult shit isn't a real crime) and secondly that she was stronger with the Jesus side of the force than Teresa was with the dark.
>>
Teresa mocked Linda that she had already tapped into the offensive power of beings much more fearsome than prayers of protection. Two spiritualists locked onto each other in an emotional crossfire only white hippy women who grew up 70s San Francisco really understand.

This was when Teresa knelt down and started carrying out a spell right in front of Linda to "cripple her for life so she'd know the powers at work were real". Simultaneously, Linda began a prayer to "repel and turn away" the shadowy forces Teresa was trying to command. You know, Turn Evil, like a paladin. Teresa finished her spell and warned Linda that she'd be without the use of her legs within a week. Before leaving Linda to contemplate the scary ghost curse ahead, Teresa mentioned she'd only packed her clothes so far so she'd need to come back another day to pick up the rest of her things. The cogs of Linda's mind turned.
>>
>>17017907
So?
>>
Extended family were brought in to comb Willy's entire house. Objects and charms used in spells or hexes were found all over the house, including small animal bones. Book after book on spells, spirit beings, calling on entities, and general witchcraft were gathered. Of course the big haul on looting the witch's lair was her room full of curse bags and old grimoires.

All the grimoires were leather-bound and authentic looking, but one in particular seemed to be quite the real antique- its age apparent upon its exotic materials. Linda was drawn to it specifically. She could sense something edgy and totally spooksville about it. Immediately it became apparent that this book was the source of the mojo that 100% without a doubt killed her brother. It needed to be purged.
>>
>>17018227
Linda formed a book-burning pile with the senpai, like the Nazi police of the Lord. At the very top of the pile was the source of Teresa's magical oomph: the especially old-looking grimoire bound in thick leather with the mean vibes. Some lighter fluid and somebody's zippo got things started.

Things got weird when people realized that most of the grimoires and books were well ablaze but the big grandpa grimoire was acting slow to burn in the center of what was now an impressive bonfire. Uneasiness reached a new peak when the heard what sounded like a series of low whispers of various voices in the air. Within a few moments of this the first muffled scream was heard as a corner of the book began to flicker with flame. A chorus of dull screams were booming through the air before the grimoire itself shook and then ripped open. As the pages themselves began to burn, the dullness shifted to the piercing sound of a score or so of people shrieking in agony. The writings and illustrations seemed to be sucked off of the pages and into the flames before the pages themselves caught. Only when all the pages were ash and the binding a crumbling husk did the cacophony cease with the acuity of a whip crack. Linda sighed. Then prayed some more for good measure.

Days elapsed without drama. Those still in contact with Teresa through the grapevine eventually got word back to my girlfriend's family what had the duel with Linda had wrought. Around the same time on the same day of the bonfire, Teresa had been in a bizarre automotive accident. A sudden collision left both her legs so badly broken that it was unsure whether she would ever be able to walk normally again. As of now, Teresa's fate beyond indirectly crippling herself with demon fate voodoo is unknown to my girlfriend or her relatives. But mentioning the occult to those in the know on what happened almost surely yields another retelling of this story in the same uneasy, bewildered tone.
>>
Dude, when are we ever going to get this sick-ass road trip started? I AM BORED outta my mind!
>>
That's the bulk of what I know about this story. If anyone has any further questions on the details, I can try to answer them. Like I said, I don't really know or believe magic but this was a real story passed to me by the family described in the story. I didn't even change names, although maybe I should have. Teresa if you're out there, don't hex the messenger.
>>
>>17024533
dude Teresa is totally gonna kill you.
gl in the next life OP
>>
>>17024514
Dude a/x/ road trip? Im fucking down!
Im in south jersey lets roll brrrro
>>
>>17024681
Did I reveal my location or something? What?
>>
>>17018074
Always.
>>
>>17017985
keep me posted
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.