[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Jobs time travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Timet.jpg (347 KB, 1024x796) Image search: [Google]
Timet.jpg
347 KB, 1024x796
I just saw this documentation about Apple and Steve Jobs and in one of the pictures I noticed something on Steve's wrist. Maybe Steve Jobs was a time traveler, this would explain much...
what do you guys think?
>>
>>17016259
how can he use something that doesn't being invented yet by his company?
>>
>>17016281
he traveled back in time so he could give himself this watch and also some advice?
>>
I think lots of watches look like that. Black rectangular isn't something Apple invented.
>>
>>17016292
Steve Jobs was dead by the time that the apple watch was released
>>
>>17016259
OP i think you're on to something
>>
>>17016259
Could have been as easily as watches similar to these.
>>
>>17016259
>guy has a rectangular-shaped clock
>TIME TRAVELLER OH GOD
How do you jump to these fucking conclusions so fast?
>>
Here's a rectangular watch from the 1930s:

http://www.cjbalm.com/watches/watch286.htm

Is it the same watch as in OP's pic or even the same color? No it is not, the point though is clocks that shape existed back then.
>>
>>17016310
Holy shit he looks like young Stalin.
>>
>>17016315
If you never question, you never learn.
>>
>>17016309
>>17016311

This thread is dumb OP
>>
all of the data contained from the digital era could hypothetically be recomposed, not as per time travel.

but yes, time travel possible too.
meditate on the moon.
>>
>>17016259
He was a time traveler that chose to die from cancer, right.
>>
>>17016259
Maybe they designed it after Steve Jobs watch that he wore?
>>
>>17016911

Maybe fruit cures cancer in the future.
>>
Holy shit OP never post again please
>>
>>17016303
>black rectangular isn't something Apple invented
ask Samsung about that
>>
>>17016911

Maybe time travel is the CAUSE of cancer...
>>
>>17017394
>tfw Steve Jobs invented cancer
>>
>>17018291
>>17017394
My sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1580x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1580x1370
>>17016310
Obvious samefag.
>>
>>17019437
hi I'm the anon who made that stupid photoshop of steve jobs listening to an iPod mini and i just wanted to say that I'm not the same one who started the thread.
i was really high and i thought it was mildly funny at the time.
smile more, friend!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.