[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abandoned Places In Illinois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0822.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1200
Hey /x/ I was wondering what are some places that are abandoned in Illinois that'd be worth exploring and I was wondering if any of you would like to watch us explore them. An idea my friend and I have is to go to the most haunted insane asylum. Any ideas guys?
>>
Bump, am in Illinois, this interests me also. Check out Pioria State Hospital m8
>>
Look up Vishnu Springs, Il.
>>
OP here, I'll keep that in mind about Vishnu and Pioria. Would you guys be interested in the Elgin Mental Institute? We might head there and get some possible footage.
>>
Bump, interested as well
>>
OP here again, unde4 certain circumstances, the event might happen tonight but will take some time to post or tomorrow night. I really don't like disappointing people on /x/ so I thought I'd fill you guys in.
>>
>>17016116
I'd take a doorhandle along or you might get shanked by bums.
>>
>>17016355
Went here back in 2009. The hotel is pretty rad, not too haunted- just watch out for security
>>
Epic bump. I'm in the 618, Belleville area, if anyone wants to go do some urbex, hit me up, my kik is; sAINT_Mike
>>
>>17016116
That looks like the pink floyd album.... I think it's called animals
>>
>>17016538
My Mom use to live right next to it and said that everyone was always scared someone would escape.
>>
Two years ago, someone did escape that was mentally unstable. He stole a car and got as far as getting a gun, but then he was stopped shortly after. They have no clue what his intentions were.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.