[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in muslim country also i know, heard people that using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 494x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 494x298
I live in muslim country also i know, heard people that using magical things in every aspect that healers, good ones,normal and bad ones but i realize that everyone of them affected negativly because of they joined this things and i see that clearly doing magical thing is harmful at the end of the road wheter you are good or bad so i am aware of it because of this i will never join this subjects seriously

Do you agree with me?
>>
>>17015339
Black magic is a sin first of all, second of all the only jinn willing to work openly with humans are trying to decieve them and get them to abandon worshipping God.
>>
>>17015339
Dunno, but can you tell us about djinn please? Is true that if someone starts to question there faith they think its one of these things fucking with them? How common is the belief in djinn?
>>
>>17015398
I am not expert but jinn subject is probably the main thing in magic of muslims, i know that they are always liar, you should avoid to trust their words, there are jinns that muslim,ateist or satanic and it is common belief that if you call them muslim ones never come to you, they never get in touch with normal people thats all i know
>>
There is a lot of ignorance when it comes to magick, your every thought and your every word is magick and affects you and manifests things into your life, unknowingly. Also the bible, Quran and gita is full of spells, although they are not direct but a person who understand the hermatics can point it out. I think calling magick a sin is the biggest lie ever, magicks is kept hidden from humans for two reasons, one it can cause destruction if you want it to and second it can it gives you power to control your life which the bigger people don't want you to have.
>>
>>17015421
First of all i read just quran and one of open minded muslim, that subject is still questionable for me too, but when we listen historian they say that he wanted to protect the girl by making her wife without any touch of her body or having sex also at that times it was normal to girl to be married after first regl in arab world so muhammed tried protect girl who had no motherbabd father, thats all i know indeed
>>
>Do you agree with me?
No. Magic is not real.
>>
>>17015419
The djinn are a pretty interesting subject.
Desert fair folk, but more fier-y.
>>
>>17015453
Anon i see that you are talking about esoterism(or based) that i have been wondering and trying to understand for 3 years because i feel i can see what they are trying to mean

About magic i do not not think same way with you who ever walk on this way be damaged
>>
In Islam magic is something you can get by asking help from djinn or Satan.And magic is a sin in Islam because you seeking help from Satan/jinn.
>>
>>17015485
i thought their folklore had it as djin being a race made of fire and angels(the devil) made of light and humans are still made of earth/clay even if its phrased differently

so essentially it would go beyond the racism of the bible where egypt is bad and "those hungry nigwurs dont get to hab noe jew poon" no its this whole species is bad and you cant trust them
>>
File: 2.jpg (57 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
57 KB, 786x800
>>17015339
nigga

what?
>>
Is doing magical things bad? What would be defined as magical? I always believed trying to use spirituality and the third eye to gain power and manipulate others was a bad thing, and those have always been the main pursuits of "magic" and occultism, right?
>>
>>17015518
Agree what you say, probably you read right sources
>>
>>17015544
I am talking it is bad or good this is not judgment, the only thing i am trying to say is who mess with any kind of rituals, magic etc seriously will be damaged at the end of the road, this my personql point of view
>>
>janitor deletes a post about Islam being a piece of shit
Do you really hate opinions so much?
OP literally said he's from an islamic country and it's no surprise he believes in magic.
>>
In Islam, magic is taught to humanity by two angels. Harut and Marut. God has sent them to Babylon, and teaching them magic, in order to test humanity. There were people who wanted to learn magic, and angels taught them. By warning them firmly first, about how this is a sin and how they should only use for good and never to deny God. People learned it and used it for bad, of course. I get the feeling that it may be a lost knowledge now. Or maybe "evolved" into different shapes. Nowadays, people generally enslave djinns, making pacts with them, or worse. By worse I mean praying to them, worshipping them, pledging themselves to them. And I've heard some magic rituals involving doing unspeakable acts to Holy Quran, drinking your own piss, killing things and such. There is said to be "light/white magic" but, I don't know about it. I come from a healer bloodline. My family only use prayers and some other secrets, of course. But they no magic.
>>
>>17015453
my friend, there is a clear distinction between hidden esoteric knowledge that can help you achieve your purpose in life and pure black magic. Most of us are well informed with the knowledge of the ancients and use it to influence our lives of course but to attribute that knowledge to an evil deity is when you start to cross the line. Black magic involves actual rituals which are straight up blasphemy for example without getting too much into it; it involves blood, excrements, and defilement of holy books. That is when you've crossed the line and that is why you should steer clear from anyone who identifies as an actual black magician. In order to perform these dark arts your soul must be void enough that other entities use your body as a gateway to manifest their abilities. Fear not these beings though for regardless of their "powers" they fear mankind just as we fear them. The key is to never let jinn know that they've startled you because they're mischievous little bastards. Just be headstrong and if you feel there is a jinn in your presence keep the lord in your mind, stand tall, and show them that you are mankind, one of the Lord's greatest creations.
>>
>>17015361
>Black magic is a sin first of all
black Magic is not evil, it's death Magic in the sense of the circle of life, not to harm others.
>>
>>17015979

'Black magic' is a westernized term people use to denote selfish or aggressive uses. It's an inherently meaningless term that has stronger roots in Final Fantasy games than it does actual magical traditions who are worth a damn.

Magic is only harmful if you're unwilling to accept potential unexpected outcomes or unwilling to think through your intentions. If you're not afraid of it and approach it systematically, you're not going to have much to worry about. The people who get their shit wrecked are usually either spazzlords or self-aggrandizing manchildren unwilling to accept consequences of their actions.

Frankly, you should keep that shit on the down-low just so you don't get your ass burned alive, living in a Muslim country.
>>
djinn do as they please just like humans. don't project your bullshit on them. they're bad and good sorts, like humans.
>>
>>17015701
I was just referring to magick in general but yeah I agree, black magick is something that should be avoided and I do not condone it, for moral as well as karmic reason.
>>
>>17015578
there are no secrets in islam, the angels taught humanity as the ppl were already learning magic from the jinn. its not clear as there are a number of opinions on this as to why the angels dd it but its most likely because many ppl were already learning it, and so ppl had to be told the full picture but warned in advance
>>
>>17018034
Is black magic related to Satan or something?
>>
>>17018735
>there are no secrets in Islam
Ya sure? Who makes you the authority mate? It's a Wahhabi thing to say in my opinion. Wahhabis even deny that our prophet's knowledge, reducing him to a mere radio receiver. Wrong path to go. Read the chapters about Khidr, and say there are no secrets again. Also, Babylon was a really ancient deal. In legends, it even said that there were no other languages in the time of Babylon, when humans blasphemed in Babylon, God differentiated their languages as a punishment, so they would not communicate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.