[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Empathy, I guess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: empathy-brains-130911.jpg (89 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
empathy-brains-130911.jpg
89 KB, 800x533
So I need a bit of confirmation/advice here.
For some time now, I started feeling emotions of people in my generally vicinity or who I'm chatting with. That means I'm an empath, right?
How can I control it better? Can I improve? Also I think I've been seeing auras, but they're kinda colorless and transparent, so might be my tired eyes just fucking with me. On the point though, people asked me to "stop reading their mind" and we're genuinely confused as to how did I know what they were feeling. What could you tell me about that, /x/philes?
>>
also I'm stupid and cannot into trip codes but that's beside the point
>>
>>17015065
Only that I do it too, and it might be simply a matter of picking up on cues that you're not consciously aware of. As to whether it's possible to practice, I've gotten better over time.
>>
How/when did it start?
>>
Pschic prowess is all about empathy. It's like connecting to the same frequency that someone is on and being able to pick up on their subconscious thoughts. You can even direct a thought, feeling or image to someone else. It's a pretty basic form of telepathy.
>>
>>17015065
>I started feeling emotions of people in my generally vicinity or who I'm chatting with.
No, that means you're just not autistic, but I have my doubts.
>>
>>17015111
Like a year ago, I guess? >>17015115
So with enough practise I'd be able to send others my thoughts?
>>
>>17015132
Yes, but the only thing is the other person has to be willing on some level to you doing it. Minds are pretty resistant to being tampered with.
>>
>>17015068

I'm gonna assume you're in your early twenties.
>>
>>17015275

NOT SURE IF TROLL
>>
>>17015293
Chill out. I know it's probably been a rough week or something, but no need to vent it on me. I'm just trying to have a cultured, for this site's standards, conversation.
>>
File: pepebusiness.jpg (23 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
pepebusiness.jpg
23 KB, 317x432
>>17015275
>Sixteen, to be exact. Relatively mature for my age though.
>>
>>17015321

FUCK that image got a good laugh out of me. pepe explains this board perfectly basically 100% of the time.
>>
have the same thing. I can do it with almost anybody. feel multiple feelings at once.
>>
>>17015337

Damn are you 16 too?
>>
>>17015115

I've experienced this with many my close friends.

I wouldn't say that they or I are empathic, but we are on the same page and can share thoughts or ideas.

Think more of a collective consiousness instead of thought projection/telepathy.
>>
No such thing. Unless you're obama ofcourse. I heard he has a special machine to communicate psychically. You don't see auras. that's the biggest hoax. sounds to me you have a terrorist tracking device. but thats my opinion...they can be a little extreme like that.
>>
btw have you ever tried not thinking? How long can you go without thinking? I heard this style of meditation works wonders on your emotional sanity.
>>
it is humanly desire to always ascertain...
>>
>>17015122
/thread
>>
Boomp
>>
>>17015381
>terrorist tracking device

Now that's the hoax.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.