[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss the anunnaki, /x/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: anunnaki.jpg (27 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
anunnaki.jpg
27 KB, 278x400
Let's discuss the anunnaki, /x/.
>>
>>17015063
No.

Fuck off
>>
No clue what this is
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I think they're might be metaphorical "reptilians" trying to steal our gold but annunaki theory is just elaborate trolling and people falling for it desu senpai.
>>
>>17015063
Kill urself rpfag desu shill
>>
>>17015063
>anunnaki
what the actual fuck is this shit anyway
>>
>Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Genesis 11:7
>>
>>17015129
>the Bible is a flawless historic document.
:)
>>
>>17015134
>the Bible isn't ancient metaphorical myths with a grain of truth
>>
>>17015134
One-l lama he'a a priest,
Two-l llama he's a beast,
But I would but my silk pajamas
There ain't no such thing as three-l lllamas
>>
>>17015063
>Posting Lacerta reptilian
>Anunnaki

You need more research.

>>17015129
It also says people should kill each other because of the "right god". If this story doesn't have truth in it, why does this actually happen in the real world?
>>
>>17015063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY
>>
Hi!
annunaki
>came to earth in search of gold
>artificially engineered us
>needed workers to harvest gold
>their atmosphere needed gold
>>
>>17015139
Seriously underrated post. Good work once again, lama
>>
>>17015063
The Anunnaki don't exist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPXT1JLLvkE
>>
>>17015521
we wuz kingz an shiiit
>>
>>17015538
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17015139
Fuck you, I do what I want.
>>
File: le annunaki faec.png (6 KB, 313x299) Image search: [Google]
le annunaki faec.png
6 KB, 313x299
reptilian milk titties
>>
File: star spin-animatee slow.gif (334 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
star spin-animatee slow.gif
334 KB, 160x160
Many old aboriginal cultures seem to have a type of connection to the old world when aliens interacted with humans.
Ancient Egyptians and a number or aliens.
Myians and greys or future astronauts.
Finally the connections between the annunaki and the abenaki.
>>
File: 1439970021108.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1439970021108.gif
920 KB, 245x230
>>17015063

Probably one of the more retarded myths for human evolution. There are a number of variations on the theme, but this is mostly how it goes:

>Earth just has a bunch of primitive apes on it
>Reptilian aliens turn up
>need gold for their atmosphere (which, if you know anything about chemistry, makes no sense)
>gold all over the place
>aliens have advanced tech to travel across the stars but not enough to mine gold easily like even primitive man could
>decide to take one particular group of apes (not the strongest that would be useful for hard labour, not the smallest that would be useful for mining)
>spend millions of years altering this group until they are suitable for mining
>millions of years have passed with no problems back home due to lack of gold and no other better ideas to get the gold turning up
>aliens use these to get the gold
>leave the planet with lots of gold
>humans now are left with a fascination of gold
>despite lots of gold being taken, we still have as much as would be expected for a planet of our size
>what little evidence we have for this is in the form of a few statues and shit, from cultures known to have a wide artistic freedom
>>
>>17016239
it's stupid because it's totally made up and everyone knows it. anyone who gets into anunaki shit QUICKLY finds out that the story based off of zecharia sitchin's scam-translation is a big fabrication.
He's the ONLY scholar who reads it that way.
Every other person who ACTUALLY reads or has read Sumerian cylinder scrolls has found regular old mythology about gods and goddesses. Not about aliens.
Why does Sitchin "read" the stories this way? Because it's a lucrative franchise and an exciting story! It gave his life a goal. Same reason a lot of people sort of choose to believe even though it's so obviously fake.
wish people could get over these scam translations and talk abut the real mysteries of the past
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.