[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guided Meditation for Manifestation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: candle.jpg (217 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
217 KB, 849x565
I'm new to meditation, what techniques can I use to help me manifest things in my life? Has anyone done this before, and how has it worked for you?
>>
>>17014110
Pray to God, fag.
>>
I know this chick. She does sone devil magic candle spell casting. But basically her trick is to put her palm parallel to the flame and feel its energy emitting and while you do so you cast yourwishes to it. Apparently shes good at casting erectile dysfunction. Not for the weak of heart. Shit works.
>>
>>17014196
Thats why shes my ex wife...lol.
>>
Thought /x/ would be less retarded than this. oh well
>>
Sigils
>>
>>17014456
expand?
>>
>>17014492
It's a broad topic but sigils are the most basic form of magic besides maybe prayer

There are tons of videos and texts on the subject

Look up sigils and Grant Morrison on YouTube, for some basic information
>>
>>17014503
thx mane
>>
>>17014513
Np bruh good luck
>>
Once when I was in High School, I attempted to use my orgasm's energy to make this girl fall in love with me. I think I fucked it up, because the girl I wanted didn't fall in love with me but this other girl(who I found out much later lived on the same street as the girl I liked) ended becoming obsessed with me. I didn't like her because she was fat, black and popular, but she did take my virginity and give me free drugs so it wasn't all bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 560x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 560x472
Meditation is for liberating your inner self from delusion and learning to see the interdependent co-origination and lack of inherent separate self-existance between all things. Through meditation, hopefully you eradicate delusions and destructive modes of being and generate wisdom and compassion for all things.

It's not about saying magic words so you can get a free new car.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.