[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I drain a person´s energy? What about negative energy? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Force_Drain.jpg (670 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Force_Drain.jpg
670 KB, 1600x1200
Can I drain a person´s energy? What about negative energy? Can it be manipulated? They always talk about the force of love and positive energy, and to stay clear of bad, negative forces, but why? Can they be handled in the handlers benefit?
>>
This is literally what ISIS does
>>
File: dsc0005j.jpg (493 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
dsc0005j.jpg
493 KB, 900x639
>Can I drain a person´s energy?

Place this talisman between someone's ribs to drain them of energy.
>>
File: 1431809847903.jpg (18 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1431809847903.jpg
18 KB, 245x200
>>17014094
>science fiction and corn soda shriveled my teeny brain and now i want to be able to do things without having to do anything

how do you just breathe through your mouth like that all the time?
>>
>>17014094
Yes. Used to do it all the time.
>>
>>17014094
Masturbate furiously whilst thinking about the person you wish to drain.
>>
>>17014856
if that would work i think i would have already killed several
>>
>>17014094
You can drain any energy, from objects, animals and stars if you want. It's easy if you practise.
>>
>>17017266
Source oh master satanic dubs?
>>
File: 1374132152566.jpg (21 KB, 623x309) Image search: [Google]
1374132152566.jpg
21 KB, 623x309
>>17014102
>>
>>17017271
Psi balls.
You will feel the energy. Like a charge.
I'm not satanic lol
>>
>>17017425
Its done like this

Truth

MIB
>>
>>17014094
Yes you can drain a person's energy.
Negative energy, as far as I know everyone stays away from it because it will harm the user, no matter who you are or what you train.
It can be manipulated otherwise you wouldn't be able to get rid of it, I wouldn't reccomend trying anything else though.
Why don't they talk about negative forces and techniques?
Because you don't have to be scared of them unless you're really strong and have a lot of energy to lose, then you will probably get told by your teacher what to do if you find somebody who uses negative techniques to drain your energy.
Also, it's a path of destruction, it will be hard to find a good teacher in these arts and even if you find one, you can be killed by your teacher or one of the other students for energy.
If you survive that and your teacher isn't killed by one of his students or somebody who trains good energy training yet, and he/she teaches you how to do these techniques on a person, there will be consequences for using them and they might cause harm to you in the near future.
So, I hope that explains why it isn't that common to find some information about negative techniques.
To be honest this is all I know and I only got the information from what others that told me about them, I hope I will never have to experience it first hand.
>>
>>17014094
>Can I drain a person´s energy?
Yes, though it's not recommended. You'll become dependent on it if you do, because your body will get used to not having to produce it's own. Think of how people who use eye drops often stop producing as many tears, resulting in dry eyes often, and having to use more drops, or a person using chap stick so often that their lips stop moisturizing themselves, and having to use more chap stick. Only lazy bottom feeders drain energy.
>What about negative energy
Yes
>Can it be manipulated
to a degree
>They always talk about the force of love and positive energy, and to stay clear of bad, negative forces, but why?
Because they don't understand that everything is to be balanced out. Each one of us has positive and negative, and to deny one of those over the other is to deny a part of yourself, and will get in the way of truly knowing yourself.
>Can they be handled in the handlers benefit?
Yes. Look at the benefits of meditation as your prime example.

Another reason I recommend not draining is because when you become dependent on it (i.e. "psychic vampire"), you'll have a good chance of thinking you're some kind of actual vampire, then you'll be just another pathetic role-playing faggot shitting up the board. Don't be that guy, OP.
>>
>>17014094
you're draining my energy op
>>
>>17014094
Yes you can drain energy.
You just need to suck on the straw on the hips a bit.
>>
>>17019577
Wat
>>
>>17014094
I used to accidentally take peoples negative energy, I somehow trained myself not to but when I get incredibly tired, stressed or unfocused it happens. Let me say this don't do it because it leaves this awful feeling that you can't get rid of for a bit.
>>
OP...

Yes you can do all of this very easily.. Just be normal and politically correct for a few years. Be pro-illegal-imigration and all the bells and whistles.. you know.. feminism; white women being locked in cages in the sahara to freely breed with animals like that nobel peace prize winning sea cow said.. scorn anyone that enjoys anything or does anything 'weird'.. you know the types.. you know what i mean.. when someone isnt trying to build a future without the white man.. you know those weird fuckers?? Yeah.. you scorn those people.. you hate them with a passion.. They shouldnt be alive, those horrible weird FUCKS... Become a feminist pro-immigration activist/coal burner who has disney movie sentimentality/romanticism.. Listen to britney spears on reapeat for 3 years, especially the songs which black men are also in belching n shit..

Thats how you do it, OP.. Good luck!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.