[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible that God is through out all space and time? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: jesus-4.jpg (108 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
jesus-4.jpg
108 KB, 720x463
Is it possible that God is through out all space and time?

I have a theory that He is in all beings, plants, animals, and people, and resides in all beings Hearts as the Super Soul.

If God is an Impersonal form, He also is a Personality with form as well.
>>
>>17013701
So if you guys think contacting demons is cool, wait until you contact God.

There is a science to contacting and attaining many of God's qualities but, we will never be equal to Him.
>>
>>17013701
>>17013706

Truth is essential to all beings.

Some believe, by cutting God out of the picture, they can find objective and scientific truth.

Everyone concerns themself with this life, but no one concerns their self with what happens after this life.

It isn't a matter of becoming cattle, God consciousness is about perfecting you to the best of your ability
>>
File: 3252139735_39329eb171.jpg (86 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
3252139735_39329eb171.jpg
86 KB, 320x480
Work on your own salvation. Do not depend on others
>>
>>17013722
Is this like one of those, you can love Jesus and He'll help us, but ultimately we should take initiative in liberating our self?
>>
>>17013726
weird cause i know a buddhist who loves god too he said something about how if jesus is the saviour of christianity, the buddha is the savior by the writings of his teachings throughout the years
>>
>>17013701
I have experiences with him, he is not everywhere, he is hosted in his followers christ. Anyone can have a near connection with him. If you are a "medium" you can see the difference into demons and god's energy(aura). Just search own experiences.
>>
>>17013734
The Buddha is not meant to be worshipped the same way Jesus is in Islam and Christianity. The Buddha is something to attain. Buddhist strive to attain awakening the same way Shakyamuni did. Chrsitianity encourages you to follow the Church and Jesus, but not become Christ himself. That's the difference.
>>
>>17013737
God is everywhere in each associative mode that you can percieve, and then some.

Can see all and know all.
>>
>>17013741
Buddha is the mind.

Mainstream Christianity asks you to follow the Church but you can experience God and or Jesus yourself.

If you combine Buddhist teachings and Christian teachings, Jesus and Buddha are good friends
>>
>>17013741
>>17013745
Maybe Jesus was a bodhisattva?

Wakes up all beings

Ends bad habits

Knows righteousness

Maybe not the light of Buddha's truths but God's truth
>>
>God is just everywhere and in everything!

Ok. Then God is in the bone cancer in children.

God is in the insects that burrow into the eyes of children and eat them from the inside.

God also stands idly by while thousands of children are raped and murdered every day. Who wail and scream into the air for God to please help them, who beg Jesus or whoever to save them, only to hear silence as they are left alone to bleed out or starve.

Now. Replace "God" with Pink Unicorn and it will have just as much validity. And then realize that there is no fucking God and things happen. There's no Heaven, there's no Hell, there's no God or Devil, there's no saviors or deceivers. Except here on Earth. Where it fucking matters.
>>
>>17013764
Yikes, someone is having a rough day. Physical life is full of suffering and imperfection, but spiritual life is great.

It does matter what we do on Earth, but the Earth is not absolute, neither is material conditioning.

When you no longer associate with the body or the mind, you associate with your soul.
>>
>>17013764
And for anyone who's going to respond to this with some ridiculous excuse, and wanting to ignore the ugly parts of your theology, just know that that shows you don't really care in the first place. You just want to make yourself feel good with grotesque assertions without any negative aspects.
>>
>>17013776
> the Earth is not absolute, neither is material conditioning.

Yes it is. The material is all we have.
>>
>>17013777
Not really. Contact with God is easy as having an honest belief.

Once you clear the stages of actions that cause harm to your self and others, and recognize your value as a soul and impact the reality of other living beings, you are able to make a difference in the world
>>
>>17013782
>Contact with God is easy as having an honest belief.

That's just special pleading.
>>
>>17013781
To the materialist who cannot percieve anything besides the body only percieves with the senses. This causes selfishness as one works only in the trade and gain of impermanent material objects.

Because a person is not yet capable of understanding their spirit, they are never satisfied in occupation.

The need to break out of the limited sphere completes freedom and defeats the bondage
>>
>>17013785
At least try like a scientific experiment.

Ask, if nothing happens in the next couple days, that is for you to make your conclusion.
>>
>>17013787
>To the materialist who cannot percieve anything besides the body only percieves with the senses

You do realize this applies to you too, right? You're not a special snowflake.

>>17013791
>At least try like a scientific experiment.

Literally ALL scientific evidence is against your assertions. All of it. There is 0% on your side.

At this point, your bullshit is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>17013798
This is because all beings are situated in a physical body.

The problem with science is that they cannot prove it, yet, and physically won't be able to ever because they are limited heavily to their material relativity.

Science works on other things like advancing technology and does not try to find the Spirit.

But all beings can find this spirit by proper meditation and intention. You will experience it.

If I knew it was wishful thinking, I wouldn't keep mentioning it.

Some people believe they don't need a God, and material reality dies with them. But the soul is eternal when connected to the eternal.
>>
>>17013817
One who engages in spiritual activities transcends the material world. The highest variety of religion is love for God and all beings, and non violence.
>>
>>17013817
Literally all you're doing is making assertions. This is pointless. You're not even listening to anything else.
>>
>>17013838
Well for one this is a paranormal board so excuse the lack od scientific proof, but you can get proof by consulting the source, The Supreme. Other than that, reading various scriptures (not just Christian doctrine) you will find what you seek.

This age is full of people who say

>"there is no God"

>"i am G-d"

>"i dont care for God"

And these are obviously not going to help you understand spirituality
>>
File: 1385070790893.png (11 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1385070790893.png
11 KB, 1920x1080
When the fabric of space time goes left when all expectations say it's going to go right, that's god.
God is the personality of the Universe.
It's the pusher and mover, but it's also the responder.
Take every thread between cause and effect.
Take the complicated computations and routes.
That's god.
An an atheist when it comes to anthro-deities, but I'm flexible enough with language and understanding.
>>
>>17013833
Sounds also transcend physical form
>>
>>17013846
>but you can get proof by consulting the source, The Supreme.

Special pleading & begging the question.
>>
>>17013877
All believers wait for God.

All non believers wait for nothing.
>>
>>17013886
Now you're just ignoring your own fallacies. They're fallacies for a reason.

And no. Only blind and gullible fools "wait" for God. Non believers, absolutely right, wait for nothing. They'd rather do as they please and not waste time on such insipid nonsense.
>>
>>17013877
Remeber when I used to do the same to people who had faith.

As an ex athiest, the fact that you always have a counter argument is great, but there also was a motive of me waiting for someone to prove me wrong too.
>>
File: 1439672988157.jpg (69 KB, 709x500) Image search: [Google]
1439672988157.jpg
69 KB, 709x500
>>17013903
>but there also was a motive of me waiting for someone to prove me wrong too.
>>
>>17013899
They would be absolutely right if they made a decent attempt to at least try and see what God is all about. Takes more than one take, but God naturally initiates people throughout various ways in this life.

Soul-shattering atheism does not even compare to the compassion of God the Father once you see it for yourself.

Either way, we are all seeking for answers.
>>
>>17013916
>They would be absolutely right if they made a decent attempt to at least try and see what God is all about.
Tried it. Didn't work. Waste of time.
>Takes more than one take
So God is just a fucking kid playing hide and seek. Gotcha.
>>
>>17013915
For an atheist, it is impossible to prove the existence of God, which therefore it is impossible to prove that He does not exist.
>>
>>17013924
First off, maybe your mindset has something to do with your lack of results.

You have to be genuine.

If I could prove Him real right now I would.
>>
>>17013926
>it is impossible to prove the existence of God
That's your job. So far all evidence has been shit. And you (the theist) have had about 10 thousand years worth of Gods to display just one instance of literally anything even supernatural.
>which therefore it is impossible to prove that He does not exist.
So is Russell's Teapot.

>>17013930
>First off, maybe your mindset has something to do with your lack of results.

It's the whole shebang.

>If I could prove Him real right now I would.

What does that tell you?
>>
>>17013935
It tells me not to give up.

Repeat this "I am not the body, I am not the mind" perhaps you will learn how to associate with your soul.

If that is not for you perhaps we can discuss other beliefs you might have if you want? Are you completely atheist or do you have any other spiritual direction at all?
>>
>>17013947
>It tells me not to give up.
Tells me you're stupid.
>Repeat this "I am not the body, I am not the mind"
So basically tell yourself you're not human and you don't think.

You sound like an absolute psychotic. Seek mental help as soon as possible.
>>
>>17013963
So that didn't work. It is supposed to reveal the soul inside. This way, we don't associate with the impermanent physical body and the imperfect mind.

It is unadulterated love and devotion to God we understand this to be the Absolute.
>>
>>17013701
"He" doesn't exist you delusional faggot.
>>
>>17015208

Thanks for clearing that up you fucking retard.
>>
I thought this was the paranormal board.
>>
>>17015223
Yeah it is.
However mods and janitors are not always here to delete these threads for posting outside their designated baord. OPs post should be in /his/ but they won't go there. Do to the fact they can't argue with people that actually know more about their religion than they do.
>>
>>17015248
Not really.

Just because you can't see something or science isnt smart enough to prove it doesn't mean you can't experience it for yourself.

I mean, you got tarot threads, magic threads, demon threads, why not a God thread?

Anything paranormal obviously is going to lack scientific explaination
>>
>>17013701
>Is it possible that God is through out all space and time?
That's what Bible suggests, people have a hard time understanding a concept that God isn't restrained by something like time or space. Catholic church also likes to keep repeating that God is in everyone as we're all his creation, I think it varies from a sect to sect like protestanism and orthodox.

I also like to think God isn't maleolent but rather inexperienced and created us because he was lonely, old testament being a time where he still didn't know what the fuck to do and acting on impulse, while new testament includes him mellowing out and having Jesus tell people to listen to his new rules.
>>
File: 1443940758152.jpg (532 KB, 469x5000) Image search: [Google]
1443940758152.jpg
532 KB, 469x5000
>>17015659
Many Gnostics, including myself don't believe God created people, but some fallen angels might have.

Anyways, not all OT books are this Demiurge promoting "god", but even then there still is wisdom in the Old Testament.

Every Christian is gonna be different, it isn't any different than other religions.
>>
>>17013701
Pantheism is a deception of the last days. It is the "God of Forces" Alice Bailey refers to in Externalization of the Hierarchy. The idea of God being in everything inevitably leads to the belief that we are ourselves gods. It is not a new concept. It has been in New Age circles for generations, It all comes back to the Serpent in the Garden, and Gnosticism. The deception that Lucifer is God, and God is Lucifer.
>>
>>17015248
>Do to the fact

I'm not even going to tell you what's wrong with that.

Seek the truth.
Man, Feed Thyself.
>>
>>17015867
We all have God with us, and are little fragments of His being.

Humans might be "like God" or "made in the likeness of God" but are never God, or equal to God. We are "gods" of our own reality which means, we have the power to be in control of our reality.

The Lucifer principles of the New World today are manifestations of the Kali-Yuga, the present age of darkness and destruction, promoting principles of irreligion, materialization, and also massive raids of violence, spiritual warfare, and soon, physical warfare.
>>
>>17013701
Yes he is our creator.
>>
>>17013701
I am mormon, we believe in something very similar. There is this thing called "priesthood" and it exists in all things created by god. When baptized boys at the age of 12 receive the priesthood, the hypothetically have the power over everything as long as they are worthy, and if it is gods desire for them to use it.
>>
>>17016825
in islam it is prophethood and this is bestowed upon a certain individual whom has been selected and guided
>>
>>17016845
In Manichaeism, we call it the Living Soul, it is a protion of the "Light" or divine essence of God which certainly pervades all material beings and natural objects, but matter itself is the literal essence of evil in the world. However, the remainder God actually transcend the physical world in the Realm of Light, that is the metaphysical plane as opposed to this Realm of Darkness, So I guess you could some us up as quasi-panentheistic dualism.

Lol just kidding I'm a Methodist. But in all seriousness, wow OP just discovered pantheism. It's nothing original or even new and isvery well established in mainstream non-Abrahamic religion and Abrahamic esotericism.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.