[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon Summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: 7thMars.gif (5 KB, 254x251) Image search: [Google]
7thMars.gif
5 KB, 254x251
Hey /x/, i was wondering if any of you were experts or even just know a decent amount of things about summoning demons. What's it like? And starter tips? How do you make deals and not get totally fucked up in the end? What demons are "easier" to control than others? What can i use them for? Do they come in dreams or instantly?

I'm really curious on the topic and would like to be enlightened.
>>
Demons don't exist, stop wasting your time
>>
>>17013640
Alright, I have a mentorship / protective pact with a few demonic royals, some kings and prince. I also once got to deal with the great master Lucifer himself. I also got visitted by a few goetic demons. I am good buddies with a demonic king who I really like.

Ask me anything what you desire to know.

>What's it like?
Pretty intense. Can be intense in a good sense, can be intense in a bad sense. But demons are fucking cool.

>And starter tips?
Dont try to control them, but don't be a bitch either. Just be respectful to them. Prepare an altar for them, focus on sigil + chant their enn for a few minutes. Give your request, take sigil with you to bed, wait for dream.

>How do you make deals and not get totally fucked up in the end?
Be respectful. They are fucking powerful royalty. RESPECTFUL. Be careful with your wording. Dont piss them off. Offer payment immediatly. Dont be a faggot.

>What can i use them for?
Whatever their office is. See for example the goetia to determine which one to summon.

>Do they come in dreams or instantly?
Depends. If you are skilled enough, you can call them into our plane. But I dont think you can do that if you have to ask these questions. Ask them to visit your dream, and if they are intrigued with your offer, or think you are worth their time, they will visit you.
>>
>>17013654
Sorry buddy, but they do. They are very real entities.
>>
>>17013678
If it's not like one of those "names are dangerous" things, what princes/kings are you closest with. Not to try to summon them first or dumb shit like that, just curious
>>
>>17013640
>>17013654
Yup, they are almost in everywhere.
>>
>>17013640
Demonology. Don't get your hopes up lad, you'll do more harm than good.
Not in a supernatural way, but you'll have a bad time.

From a purely fictional standpoint look up the lesser key of solomon, which describes the practice of summoning demons.
It names the demons, gives you the symbol to 'control' them and instructions on how to do so.
Though understand that you would only use this if you already have a belief in God.

From an academic standpoint, analysing persecution of supposed witches who consorted with demons I'd recommend 'The encyclopedia of witchcraft and demonology' by Peter Nevill.

It contains a wealth of resources and names older texts dating back to the 16th century.
>>
>>17013678
what should i offer as payment?
>>
>>17013678
Are there Demons who are powerful enough (besides Satan/Lucifer) that I can serve in the after life without the you know, eternal suffering aspect? I assume it would help if i had close bonds with them?
>>
Imagine pretty much 99.99% of them to be really really convincing and desperate con artists, like underhanded car salesmen, willing to lie cheat or do whatever it takes to get you to sign a deal. You will be fucked over in the end of your agreement no matter what, it's just a matter of finding which one who will sheist you over the least.
>>
>>17013640
This site has quite a few pieces of literature all downloadable in .pdf format that might be of assistance to you in a few different areas of your search. http://thexlibrary.com/index.php/viewcategory/8-occult-demonology
>>
>>17013695
I am not sure if they would be cool with me telling their names. One of them is classified by the goetia as generally nice and of good nature, the other one is classified as extremly terrifying.
The thing is, if he likes you, he wont fuck you over and will be cool with you. If he hates you because you are stupid, run for cover. I didnt chose them, they chose me btw.

>>17013702
Eh, demonology is all cool, but they actually dont like the asslicking worship. Show some authority, but dont try to control them. Be respectful, but be also confident in yourself. Don't be an asshat.

>>17013717
Depends on your goal. A very powerful payment is sacrificng an animal, like a rat or an hamster. That should cover most of your material desires. But usually you need to bargain. But in my experience, you cant go wrong with a small sacrifice.

>>17013724
You can serve any entity in the afterife, but I dont know why you would want to do this. You don't go into any suffering, unless they decide they want to put you there, but they can only do this if you give yourself to them and therefore belong to them.
>>
>>17013731
Not really. You need to be careful with your wording. Its like a contract.

If you want to get laid and you say "Demon X, I want to get a girl", dont wonder if you end up with some fat aids ridden skank, or worse. You would need to be precise as in "I want a to obtain a healthy, young, good looking female girlfriend who is compatible with me, by the date of deember 30th 2015 in a happy way for me and her without hurting anyone in any way"
>>
>>17013702
with a low level comprehention of lunar and planet fases, good manners and a few seals you can conjure them as you wish
>>
>>17013747
You clearly haven't read those texts.

Humans making pacts with demons was an invention of the church to keep the poor beaten down.
If demons do exist they have no interest in making deals with the type of people who claim to be in contact with them.

So oh powerful witch, if you can consort with demons you can get information. Knowledge of hidden things no?
What is my name?

Should you succeed, my soul will be forfeit.
>>
>>17013763
This should be an entertaining reply. Patiently waiting...
>>
>>17013763
>Humans making pacts with demons was an invention of the church to keep the poor beaten down.
No, humans selling their souls was an invention of the church to hunt down anyone they brand as a demonolator. Although, it actually is possible - if the demon is interested that is. Because who is to say your soul is worth anything?

>If demons do exist they have no interest in making deals with the type of people who claim to be in contact with them.
Erm, and how would you know this? They definetly are interested just as mercenaries are interested in making deals with clients. They recieve payment, and for that payment, they do a job that you need to be done. Both parties benefit. Why wouldnt they want to do that?

>So oh powerful witch, if you can consort with demons you can get information. Knowledge of hidden things no? What is my name
Oh boy. This is how I can tell you have no idea what you are talking about.

So how do you imagine that?

Do you really thing a literal KING, a literal fucking KING, who is an immortal powerful spirit on top, close to the status of godhood, has any interest in proving jackshit towards some random peasent? Really?

Like, how do you even imagine that?

"Hey, king X, there is this guy on a japanese anime forum wanting me to tell his name so he can believe in the paranormal, tell me name pls?"

Like, he would probably fart in your face and leave in the best case, or fuck with you for a bit for wasting his time if he decides to.

Also, do you really expect ME to perform an evocation that takes days of preparation to summon a demon just to prove some random anon something?

Come on now
>>
>>17013790
What a shitlord
I kek'd
>>
>>17013790
Not let down in the slightest!
>>
>>17013802
Nigga, its like some peasent from the congo asks for president obama to come and shake his hand.

Why the fuck would some powerful president even CARE about some fucking peasent in some third world country to prove anything?

You want prove? Go and contact them yourself, its not fucking hard
>>
>>17013754

Right, but then demons be like "Ahah, yes, she doesn't have AIDS, but you didn't say she can't have CANCER! lol"
>>
>>17013802
>>17013805
You are fucking morons. Go get some demonic sigil + enn and talk to them about whatever you want. If you ae edgy, go and challenge them, and then see how your life fucking falls apart.
>>
>>17013790
Also, I've gotta say, from all of the literature that I've read on the subject, the interviews, articles, investigation accounts etc. You really do not speak, or convey like someone who's been 'enlightened' or even really studied. baka Can we summon Aleister Crowley to post on this topic's behalf? This is just pitiful, and it's spelled PEASANT you fucking uninformed hack.
>>
>>17013824
>a *HEALTHY* young woman, therefore exluding emotional and physical instability

Anon, are you being edgy on purpose?
>>
>>17013763
>>17013779
Dude, you talk like a weirdo.
>>
>>17013790
Now if you want to roleplay do it accurately.

I have some homework for you weeaboo.

Errores Gazariorum, Written by Inquisitor in French Savoy. c.1450
Flagellum Maleficorum, Written by Petrus Mamor c. 1462

Or indeed from self proclaimed demonologists:
Pierre Nodé, Declamation contre l'erreur execrable des maleficiers

Would you like logical arguments?
>>
>>17013832
English is not my native language. I am not enlightened, nor did I ever claimed any kind of enlightment.

What do you expect me to type like? "Lo and behold child, the dark realms are opened, unholy tentacles force themselfes upon our lands to desecrate anything that is holy, I am 2deep4you, behold my powers" ?

Making deals with demons isnt much more than "Hey, so I want this to happen. In return, I would pay you this. Are you okay with that? Yes? Good, I will deliver you the payment by date X, and you will deliver your service by date Y. Thanks".
>>
>>17013852
>Would you like logical arguments?
Go ahead.

But practical experience trumps theoretical books. Go and try that shit for yourself, go get yourself some demonic sigil + enn, activate it, and see how things go
>>
>>17013835

No. My point is that they're going to squeeze in SOMETHING in the fine print that you didn't think of. Trust me. They can, and they will. You're free to do what you want. Just helping you make an informed decision is all. If you think your life is cursed and wretched now, just WAIT until you you whore yourself to a demon. You'll REALLY wish you weren't born. So don't come crawling back to /x/ with your tail between your pathetic legs crying
>"h-how can I get rid of it?!"

You can't. Once the contract is sealed, it's airtight. No amount of prayer or anything otherwise will save you.
>>
>>17013851
Fuck off that was a mocking tone

>>17013865
No it doesn't. Human brains are ridiculous, we believe anything.

Actually to show you I'd have to know what it is about demons you believe.
Judeo-Christian demons from the time of the templars?
Binsfield's hierarchy?
Need some specifics here.
>>
>>17013881
>No. My point is that they're going to squeeze in SOMETHING in the fine print that you didn't think of. Trust me.

They will tale the shortcut, they way of least resistance, if you leave holes in your contract, they will use them. And its their right. If you you do a fucking contract with a company in the real life, and you leave some loopholel, you can be sure as fuck they will use it.

Demons are not your buddies. You can pay them to do a job. If you suck at formulating your desire, they will use this.

>just WAIT until you you whore yourself to a demon.
Then just dont whore yourself out to a demon?

I have some very good relationships with demons, and most of them never tried to fuck me over. Actually, I have a very respectable working / protective / mentorship relationship with a demonic king and prince who I both absolutely respect. Never did they fuck me over.

If demons lead to your downfall, its most likely your own fault.
>>
>>17013854
>"Lo and behold child, the dark realms are opened
It'd help. HA! In all seriousness though, I believe in all of this. I just believe your approach should have been just a tad less 'almighty' and self-righteous, hence the caps.
<Also, do you really expect ME to perform an evocation
This isn't fun and games dude, you're not going to get what you want nsa. These are alleged demons you're making deals with.
>>17013881
This anon gets it. The point is that you're glorifying this type of bargaining, you're gonna fuck around and encourage someone to ruin their life you fuckin mook.
>>
>>17013895
Goetic demons. The way christianity describes them is not accurate btw. Some of them are fallen angels, some of them are former Gods who joined the ranks of Hell. Not all of them are evil as well.

In actual reality, they are very different as you would expect them to be. But then again, you would need to have some kind of contact with them to be able to tell
>>
>>17013909
Goetic demons come from Christianity.

Specifically (as i mentioned earlier) the lesser key of solomon.
>>
>>17013902
Alright, so I am drunk right now, maybe this is why I am coming across as a dick. I apologize for that.

So basically, it is for me work to contact a demon. Furthermore, contacting these guys is always such a thing....like, its not always good to drag the attention of the powers of hell unto you, you know? You never know what is coming your way when dealing with these guys.

If I would ask him what the name of some random anon on 4chan is, he would probably tell me to fuck off and never bother him again - and thats the good case scenario you know?

Sorry if I came of obnoxious, just came home from a binge
>>
>>17013898
have you seen one? do they manifest in our physical world, or do you have to be a state of trance, meditation to see them. or is it simply you perceive them for example you hear 3 knocks on the wall and your intuition tells you its them, im curious coz i have 0% experience with them, furthermore do you have to be in a dark environment like in the movies to perform the rituals, cheers.
>>
>>17013921
Yea, they do - from christian occultists. But their nature is not as christian dogma portrays it to be. Reality is a little bit different.

I'm off to bed anyways
>>
>>17013933
It's nearly 3 in the AM
Night dude, was good chatting to someone with a different opinion to me.
>>
>>17013898
I'm about to call Amon, any advise?
>>
>>17013928
>If I would ask him what the name of some random anon on 4chan is, he would probably tell me to fuck off
No doubt my dude. Def understand a bender. Respect for the humility. I just don't want someone jumping off of 4chan and fucking with shit they don't understand.
>>
Sorry, I'm a newfag but why fuck around with a demon? I have this friend who's a Christian whos pissed at me for being interested in demonology but I've seen what prayers can do and I dont wanna go to hell. What do? i just want to be happy.
>>
>>17013929
>have you seen one?
Yes.

>do they manifest in our physical world, or do you have to be a state of trance, meditation to see them
Yes, they can manifest physically. For example if you provide a lot of smoke, they can use that to manifest. It is a lot easier to see them during meditation or dreams though, because then they can manifest within your mind.

>furthermore do you have to be in a dark environment like in the movies to perform the rituals, cheers.
Not really, but doing the ritual at night helps a lot. 3 am is the perfect time to contact dark entities. Just know, that in order to see them in OUR plane, you need to have your astral sight open, which can take a time. The easiest way is to get visitted during dreams or meditation - but then its also easy to say "it was just my mind".

If you perform a ritual, most likely you wont see or hear anything, although the spirit will be present. If it takes interest in you, it will manifest in your dream.
>>
>>17013949
Nobody but you, put yourself in hell no, god/s, demons, or entity has the power to put you in hell, only way you can end up in hell is if you strongly believe you belong there, its your choice.
The same choice you made to comeback has a human.
>>
>>17013953
Why 3AM?
>>
>>17013968
"the witching hour"
>>
>>17013934
Yea, 3 am here man. Kinda really wasted, wanted to check 4chan before going to bed, saw this thread and decided to share with the OP some experience, maybe come of a little obnoxious without realizing that.

>>17013938
Prepare a nice altar for him. Decorate it with things that resonate with his nature to make him feel welcome. For example, if I call in someone who is associated with the sea, I might put some salt water on the alter, some blue colored papers, a sea shell or anything like that. Get creative. Ligt the corresponding incense. Light a candle with the corresponding color to this entity. Put his sigil on the table, focus on it while chanting his enn for a few minutes.

He will be there. Even if you dont notice a thing, he will be there listening to whatever you have to say.

Be respectful and dont fuck it up, Amon is a "former" God
>>
>>17013974
my mistake that's midnight that they refer to as
>>
>>17013949
You can contact demons to get basic material desires fulfilled against payment. Crush on this girl and ant her love? Uncle demon will help if you pay him. Etc.

You wont go to hell for that.

>>17013968
To be honest, I dont know myself, but this is the hour where dark and negative entities have the most powerful presence in our world and are therefore the easiest to contact.
>>
>>17013977
Is this way better than the former goetic ritual?
>>
Can we manifest any of the powers the demons have?
Like making yourself rich with the will of your mind only, without any labour?
>>
>>17013977
>>17013640

Is there any manual or work that is a must read or basically has everything that we need to know in it?
>>
>>17013989
The lesser key of solomon,specifically the "Ars Goetia"
Check it
>>
>>17013960
This anon is right. You can only be put in hell, if you a) belong to the entity who wants to put you there or b) as the anon described you put yourself there.

No entity has authority over you, unless you give yourself to them. Like, you won't go to valhalla unless you give yourself to Odin. The same way, you won't go to Heaven/Hell if you dont give yourself to the christian God. You are your own God.
>>
>>17013988
>Like making yourself rich with the will of your mind only, without any labour?
chaos magick may be of some assistance using sigils
>>
Here what i am wandering, ok i ask a demon to give me a nice girlfriend sexy and all, but how does the demon convince the girl to sex me? what connection does the girl have with the demon to make her do what the demon wants isent that against some cosmic human right violation shit.
>>
>>17013996

Emphasis on "may". Imagine spinning a wheel of...misfortune...with over 100 results, all shitty, and 1 of the possibilities being the thing you wished for.
>>
>>17013997
well sure, but so is possession. they don't care as long as they're getting what they were promised for holding up their end of the deal.
>>
Should I summon specific demons for certain types of requests/deals? For example, If I wanted a guy to just have sex with me I'm assuming summoning an "ocean" demon wouldn't be as effective?
>>
>>17013997

He'll probably send another demon cohort in disguise (no, not a succubus), who will ditch you promptly after breaking your legs.
>>
>>17013986
Its the easiest and most quick way. I can promise that the entity will HEAR you, but I cannot promise he will respond to you.

If you get his sigil + enn, its already enough to contact him. But....why would he want to bother with you, if you wouldnt bother to present him a nice altar etc, you know? Research the entity, figure out what they like, cater to their nature. This will usually be appreciated by them, and they will contact you.

>>17013988
Through your own energy? Depends how powerful you are. Chances are, you arent powerful at all and your best bet is to contact a professional.

There are a lot of grimoires and modern books on evoking entities. Google it up friend.
>>
>>17014001
chaos magick doesn't deal with demons. the worst that could happen is you just don't get what you were focusing your energy into and life goes on. study.
>>
>>17013997
They manipulate her emotions into liking you. Yea, they pretty much directly "battle" her will and bruteforce her into crushing on you.

Spirits can manipulate peoples emotions and thoughts. They do it by working lust / love energy unto the target, putting ideas into its head, manipulating their emotions etc. The stronger the will of the person, the harder they will have it.

You can do it yourself, but you arent powerful enough for results.
>>
>>17014010
How does one become powerful?
I've been reading occult books, doing weird assfuck yoga's, meditating, focusing my mind on all that law of attraction staff. to make me rich, but im still a poorfag living in my moms basement.
>>
>>17014010
Thank you so much for taking your time to answer
I think i have another question,in the goetic ritual you need to stay inside the "protection circle" (idk the correct name) so isnt it dangerous to perform a ritual by this way?
>>
>>17014008
Read up the Ars Goetia.

Only summon demons that fit your request. If your goal is to obtain love, you want to summon a demon dealing with love, not a demon dealing with money or whatever
>>
Can you offer friendship has payment?
>>
>>17014011
i didn't say it WAS about dealing with demons. Re-read what I said. I study plenty.
>>
How do I get a demon to love me.

I don't want nothing from them, I want to be a lover of a demon. I want the dick, I want the eternal afterlife in their plane of hell. How do I do it?
>>
>>17013733
>http://thexlibrary.com/index.php/viewcategory/8-occult-demonology
>>
>>17014036
thought that's what you were implying with the unpredictability of the 'wheel of mis-fortune' phrase.
>>
>>17014042

Simple, pledge your undying devotion to them. Make sacrifices in their name. Do everything a slave would do -- willingly.
>>
>>17014025
Meditation. Yur power comes from the energy that you can gather, programm, and release. For example, if you want that chick at work to lust after you: You make your chakras produce some energy until your body is filled with it, you then programm it by giving it the orange color (color of lusts and passion) and affirming it to make said girl lust after you. Once you gathered the energy, and programmed it, you release it from your chakras, and make it enter the energetic body of the target.

But its a long process. You need to meditate A LOT on your chakras, open them, empower them etc. You also need to learn how to feel energy, how to raise it, how to manipulate it, how to direct it.

You need to feel and see the energy, you need to be aligned with your chakras, able to produce enough energy, able to feel it, able to program and release it.

Its a lot of work (meditation, google energy manipulation), but its worth it. That way, you can do a lot of things yourself. But until then, its best to contact a professional who is a thousand times more powerful than you.

>>17014029
You are welcome. Yes, under no circumstances leave the circle (even when communciating with angels).

The circle protects you in the very moment of evocation / contact. If the demon decides he wants to fuck with you, he will be able to come back later and fuck with your life. Just....just be respectful man
>>
>>17013953
Question: If these demons are so powerful why can't they just manifest on their own will? Why is it based on the conjurers power not theirs? I could get the "To make the contact or your worth" part but it seems like they should be able to summon physically if they/ you really wanted.
>>
>>17013977
From where can I get a image of him or something, where I live if I get caught people will call the police.
It's scary that you must be so detailed about the things you want, but I am determined and willing
>>
>>17014067
Because it's not really them. It's us. Humans astral sight is naturally "turned off" if you get what I'm saying. They're there, but we cant see them. They're a whole different type of entity thats why they have to manifest through material that is known to mankind such as smoke.
>>
>>17014065
thx
>>
>>17014065
Under no circunstance leave the circle, don't you believe that using that circe is a sign of disrespect or disthrust?
>>
>>17014067
Oh, they definetly can manifest on their own. The question is rather why they would want to do that?

Also, spirits exist on the spiritual plane. For them to physically manifest in our material plane takes a lot of effort. They basically need to break through the barrier that divides our dimensions.

For them to dive into our plane is like for you to dive into the ocean without equipment. You can only stay a certain time and its incredibly hard
>>
>>17014065
Dude thank you very much, you're a kind person
>>
File: amon.jpg (264 KB, 700x698) Image search: [Google]
amon.jpg
264 KB, 700x698
>>17014070
>>
>>17014065
Thanks again bro
>>
>>17014070
Ars Goetia. Also google the entity look up all grinoires to get a scope of his personality and what he likes. Google peoples experince with this entity, reports of evocations etc

Basically research all you can

May I ask why you want to call him?
>>
>>17014100
Love you man, i'll try to make a wooden sigil with his seal to wear as neacklease, how do I charge it?
>>
I have a question. So to get a demon to assist me in getting a girl to lust after me. What would I have to give to the demon. Like a "payment" a "job". I'm really curious to what exactly you have to do.
>>
>>17014107
want to get some answers about my self I can't reach and get a peak about the future awaiting.
>>
>>17013640
Fuck you for thinking this. You're being stupid and wasting your time. Do something more productive with it
>>
You know how we bastard and oppose demons due to religions, do you guys recon the demons do the same with as humans?
"Oh them fucking apes are not to be trusted, they will cheat you and fuck you over, plus they are scary in the dark" i'm imaging a little demon entity saying that to his buddy.
>>
>>17014109
Visualize yourself filled with white gold energy. On the outbreath, imagine and visualize this energy leaving your body and entering the sigil, therefore charging it and making it glow (visualize it, stare at it). Chant the enn simultaniously and you are set
>>
>>17014125
Enn? I'll first try to clean myself from inside, I got a dark thing haunting me inside
>>
>>17014124
You know I've never thought of that. I see Demons as very intelligent beings so I think they would know that some of us are chill.
>>
>>17014115
Depends what the demon wants. All a question of bargaining.

But usually, you cant do much wrong by slicing a rat or hamster in the demons name and spilling the animals blood on its sigil. Its a VERY powerful payment though
>>
>>17014125
Thanks God I found you man, I was about to do something quite stupid without you.
I'll paint with blue paint mixed with salt his emblem in the head of my bed, so I get to know him better in dreams
>>
I've been interested in the demon: Hael, who has power over language and can let people learn languages instantly. Do any of you have expereince with him or some info I should know? I'm gonna research him, just want to know from firsthand accounts if I can.
>>
>>17014141
So the more i want in the more more I have to pay. Say I want to have 50 million and a mansion and tons of luxury items. A simple blood sacrifice of a rat would be enough for my wish? Thanks for answering me btw.
>>
Im so tired of posting on threads relating to this topic. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW - for fuck sake it seems like people just post shit here to see people run crazy with it...

Email me for fuck sake at Luminariously@gmail
>>
>>17014137
Avage Secore Amon ninan
[Ah-vah-jay she-core Ah-mun neh-nah-en]
>>
>>17014183
That I say to get him to talk me after I charge the sigil, thank you so much
>>
>>17014201
Im still kinda a newfag about this things but i recommend you to evoke him by the goetic way i think its safer despite it will take you a time to prepare it maybe
>>
what attracts a demons to form a friendship relation with a human without any contract involved?
>>
>>17014216
I got time, I wanna be safe for the people I love more than my self. Thanks dude, i've been reading but still a few details itching in my back, that's why i do so much questions. I can say that you save me from doing some stupid stuff
>>
>>17014234
No problem man,im very glad i have been helpful for you,as i said im still kinda new into this things but wont say things that im not sure about.
If you have any other question you can ask about it
>>
File: Evocation.png (185 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
Evocation.png
185 KB, 500x454
Whats summoning a demon like? Oppressive, overwhelming, and sublime. Such is its potential. At first a demon's presence may be very subtle as it either it either hides or materializes and manifests its influence by the will of the summoner.

Starter tips would be to not meddle, to not summon demons in places where other people live, and to remember that if you do attempt to summon something you should always preform a banishing ritual when all is said and done.

Meddlers are the worst practitioners because they are like people who play the stock market for a quick payoff. At first signs of trouble these noobs (for lack of a better word) tend to pull out all their investments and drop the business entirely. More often than not, if a meddler follows legitimate instructions but doesn't receive instant (or near instant) results they give up and think they can simply carry on with their lives being ignorant to the fact that the words they spoke and the energies they invoked have an influence on the world. And in the rare case that a noob is successful in summoning something or opening a hole - if they simply give up all responsibility for their actions they now have unleashed a negative force on the world. Turning your back to the problem will not make it go away. And this is usually how people end up having to deal with the plethora of unfortunate events associated with negativity.

To avoid getting fucked when you make a deal you have to make sure the ritual is preformed perfectly and that if a bargain is made that you uphold your end, no exceptions.

Lesser demons are easier than Greater demons and minions of these Lesser demons are the easiest to summon and control.

You can use a demon for anything in your life. Any desire that you may have can be helped along to completion by a demon as long as you find the one that relates most to what it is you wish to accomplish. Books on demonology will assist you with the task of finding what demons work best for
>>
>>17014250
I would like an oppinion about this "I'll paint with blue paint mixed with salt his emblem in the head of my bed, so I get to know him better in dreams" that was my very plan in the beggining, I only forced contact with ghost before, a few threats but nothing wrong happened. I am a fan of egypt mithology and idolatred Amon very much (among other gods, of course) that's why I want to get to him and see what can he give me in exchange of whatever he wants.
>>
>>17014250
If I make a deal with Amon, I can't back off right? What could be the consecuences about doing that?
>>
File: Compendium Maleficarum.jpg (50 KB, 300x457) Image search: [Google]
Compendium Maleficarum.jpg
50 KB, 300x457
The more intense or ancient the demon the harder and more demanding it is to summon them. This is true to the letter, so much so that the Greater Demons can be conjured but will resist submission if the summoners abilities are not honed.

When a demon is summoned it usually either manifests as pure energy or uses a host through which to communicate. Demons can and often do come through dreams but this is the most passive form of demonic communication. To simply consult a demon, something like an ouija board or blocks with letters on them, to refrigerator word magnets can be used as long as these objects have been charged and designated as ritual tools through an imbuing ritual.

If you wish to have instant awareness of your demon the best way to harness this experience would be to preform a group ritual summoning as these are the most powerful.
>>
>>17014252
How can I banish the ritual? How do I arrange the bargain?
>>
>>17014280
>>17014272
I assume you are the same person,about the first thing (remember im not an expert,i hope other people can aslo help you about this) it may work maybe,the goetic ritual is used for evokation (make the spirit appear phisically) the thing you want to do may work as invokation (to be under the influence of the spirit),may i ask why the blue paint and the salt?
And about the second post i assume he will fuck up with you,so many people warn you about just things like treat them in certain way during the ritual so imagine if you do something like that.But if you have think about "go to hell" you can check this post
>>17013960 and the reply to that one too
I hope i have been helpulf to you and i encourage other anons to reply too
>>
File: Binding.png (21 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
Binding.png
21 KB, 342x342
Also if you intend to try to establish a link with or summon any of the Demon Court or those known as the Greater Four without being familiar with magick you will fail and anything you experience will simply be a fabrication created by the wondrous and fantastical organ that resides within your scull.

Demon summoning can be a highly advanced practice but it doesn't have to be. If you simply wish to open a hole through which negative energies can pour through, to do so is quite simple.

If you wish to accomplish a specific task or achieve a goal I recommend trying to form a link with a demon instead of summoning it. This is much safer and doesn't bring the negative energies into this plane.

If you truly wish to summon a demon and bind it to either yourself, and object, or a place more effort is required and the use of magical tools and ingredients is necessary.
>>
>>17014320
I was the same one. The blue paint and salt if for his alike, his color and protection, above the head of my bed to get to know him in dreams, it was a question anyways to get you oppinion about it. If you say that it's not very seccure i will not do that.
I will do almost everything he may ask, but if I can't (like kill another person), may I decline the deal or what?
>>
>>17014339
How it works this link?
>>
Hi, I have a question.

Is there any way to get the benefits of a demons gift without "summoning and dealing"? Can I befriend a demon or build a bond without all the time consuming altar building and sigil drawing everytime I want to talk to one? I'm very interested with the demon Hael (the one who has power over language) as I have always wanted to be a master at speaking or even just good at speaking and understanding multiple languages. However my researches Come up blank and I find very little about Hael.

So is there a way to please him, befriend him, gain his blessing , or even if I have to, pleasure him into gaining some of his powers of languages without again some of the major risks of summoning? Also any information you have on him would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17014352
I think thats not unsafe so you can try it but in MY opinion you should strenghten it with something like this
>>17013678
> Prepare an altar for them, focus on sigil + chant their enn for a few minutes. Give your request, take sigil with you to bed, wait for dream.
Yeah,you should decline it before to deal is made but you shouldnt after it and thats why you should be careful and think + set the terms well
>>
File: Greater Demon Summoning.jpg (39 KB, 375x512) Image search: [Google]
Greater Demon Summoning.jpg
39 KB, 375x512
>>17014316

So. Getting more into specifics now...

When you wish to preform magick the first thing to be done is to cleanse the area in which you wish to practice. To do this one preforms a cleansing ritual.

One the area has been cleansed the preparations for the evocation ritual begin ending with the execution of the ritual.

Realistically speaking, if you are working alone and have not had much practice in these affairs, you will have to call upon the demon you wish to summon multiple times. This is like trying to puncture some kind of material with a dull blade. There is a barrier that separates this plane from the theirs and if you don't have sharp enough skills it will take multiple tries open a large enough hole through which organized energies can pass through.

Though be aware that any time you preform a ritual your personal energies will permeate through this membrane and cross over to their side (if you follow the instructions correctly).

To solidify the details of the deal you wish to make all you need to do is write it all down on a piece of paper, (making sure to keep a copy so that you don't forget), and burn it during the summoning ritual.

Please note that you are not required to offer up anything (besides blood during the summoning ritual) if you are summoning a minion of a Lesser and that most Lesser Demons can be summoned without offering more than a ritual sacrifice so don't get caught up in the specifics of a bargain!

Look up Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to learn how to preform a banishing ritual. And once you've understood the formalities you can even design your own.
>>
>>17014378
P.s. :Im not an english native speaker so i'm sorry if sometimes i commit mistakes writting
>>
>>17014378
Yeah, it was a doubt of first think, I want to get a bond with him, that's why i wanted to make a paint of his seal (thought that hi will notice me and think of me as a "close one")
>>
>>17014387
From where are you, in case of being latinamerican we can talk in private in spanish
>>
File: 2327045602_60f941df2f.jpg (172 KB, 445x500) Image search: [Google]
2327045602_60f941df2f.jpg
172 KB, 445x500
>>17014381
just like say rain rain go away, sit down, think about stuff pretend something is listening. go away evil satan voice or I will blast you with my rod. Pee everywhere.
>>
>>17014402
Yes im latinoamerican,if there is a way where i can contact you? i will go to sleep now but we can keep in touch
>>
>>17014381
Thanks man, the cleansing ritual i guess i can find it in goetia or lesser key, if there's another book i should look after tell me please
>>
>>17014416
elfacu.toga@gmail
email me and i'll give you a way to comunicate with me, gracias por tanto y perdón por tan poco
>>
File: Belphegor.jpg (18 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
Belphegor.jpg
18 KB, 200x230
>>17014387
hablar con un demonio involucre hacer un espacio donde ocurre un metodo de inteorizacion nombrado un ritual. Literalmente un ritual es un accto repetible de acuerdo con una orden.

Para participar en una invocacion, encuentra una area donde no te encuentres con distraccion quiza un cuarto o una area natural y abierta. Colocate en una area donde denominas ocurrira el ritual; por ejemplo: haz un circulo de tierra sabiendo que solo en esa localizacion participaras en tu ritual.

Concentrate en tu arsenal de preguntas para este demonio, quien solo sera una contestacion negative cual te podria dar el contra.
Puedes hacer una limpia, que solo es algo tan simple como orinar mientras dando vueltas y decir "vaya espiritus quiero hablar con xcaracter".

Puesto todo en practica:
Tengo el habito de soltar el culo en publico. El otro dia una maestro postiza se me quedo viendo porque la tenia arrinconada en una silla y ligeramente le fui soltando. Solo me pelo los ojos de ravia y yo me hize el ignorante.

Si quiero me salgo afuera y pongo una piedra a medio patio. Orino alrededor de la piedra mientras dando vueltas parado. Me siento en la piedra y cago en tres direcciones menos en la que coloco mis pies. Digo "El demonio Belfegor se ha presentado, bajo su majestad es visto mi accion. Sufrire mas grande castigo que la verguenza frente de tales ojos omnipresentes si otra vez me aflojo el ano." Luego me pongo a recorder una vez que cage en la escuela y se me chorriaron los pantalones. Si rompo mi ideal en peller otra vez regreso y medito como si castigandome. Si logro apretar ano entonces el dios me chorrea con monedas de oro y me hago rey del mundo.

O haz lo que cada Viejo, y sientate en el bano a pensar. Supon que te mira el diablo.
>>
File: Energy Link.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Energy Link.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2000
>>17014366

So. "Links" are like string telephones that extend and cross over from this plane to their plane. It is a means for a Demon to share its energies and communicate with you.

Unlike summoning which forces a demon to manifest, a link does not require the demon to take form or cross over into this plane.

First and foremost, links are bonds of honor and respect. Profound or near profound knowledge of a Demon is required before it will even acknowledge you. This includes knowing the Demons name, its origins, its powers, and who its master(s) are.

Once you have acquired this information you can attempt to form a link. The Demon will asses your abilities and your goals and if it deems them worthy, a link will be formed.

To discover if your link has been successful all you need to do is concentrate on your demon and its name. If the link is solidified you will feel surges of energy, tingling sensations, feelings of being watched or that there is a presence nearby, visualizations of shapes in the darkness, unusual thoughts and feelings, and with the strongest of links, possibly even a voice that is not your own may manifest in your mind.
>>
>>17014371

Indeed! You can attempt to form a link with him! Though as stated previously, you will have to find out more about him and then demonstrate that you are worthy!

To do so you simply have to display that your desires align with his by putting forth effort to become more like the Demon himself. Hael should recognize this as a sign of faith and entertain your desires!

Its interesting that you mention Hael.. I know little about him except that he is considered a Gentile Daemon or in some cases even that akin to a godform seeing as his powers revolve around language and secret or otherwise esoteric knowledge.
>>
>>17014561

Thank you, this helps a lot!

I do find it a bit interesting too that i would find Hael the most interesting and likable of all others but the gift of literacy and fluency of speech through the medium of language seems like a way more beneficial and powerful gift than money and sex and world power.

You did state you know very little, which I can relate too, but I was wondering if you could suggest any Books or Websites that could give me any additional information about him?
>>
If it is such a bother to come in and stay in our plane why/ how are there demons who seem to exclusively live in our plane? Why even come in the first place? Surely our mortal obedience and "friendship" must not be worth putting themselves in vulnerable and dangerous positions?
>>
File: Dimensional Space.jpg (24 KB, 550x392) Image search: [Google]
Dimensional Space.jpg
24 KB, 550x392
>>17014857

While there are laws that govern our reality there are also laws that govern theirs. The reason why time always travels forward or why our strength is limited to the physical condition of our bodies is akin to the constraints that bind and confine Demons to their netherworld.

First and foremost, Demons like Angels are quite simply intelligent bodies of negative and positive energy. While in their realm this is how they exist. It is the physical realm of the human universe that defines their structure and likeness.

Because of this, their manifestation, their taking of a form (be it physical or as a vision) is draining to them and if their uniformity is not maintained, the demand to simply exist in our plane will literally pull them apart and they will cease to exist in our world. Any time a being of energy applies influence it takes from them and if they are not replenished they dissipate.

I caution you from confusing phenomenon like poltergeist activity with things of a truly demonic nature. Human souls are that which attach themselves to this world.

A demon in this world is very unlikely to have come here on its own. If it truly came here on its own it came through a hole that was made by human hands or the forces of nature. And the only way a lone wolf demon could survive for an extended period of time would be to take on a living host or attach itself to an object and become dormant.
>>
File: Break The Chain.jpg (49 KB, 1300x785) Image search: [Google]
Break The Chain.jpg
49 KB, 1300x785
>>17014857

Your philosophical questions I will have more difficulty answering... Why is a very good question. Perhaps it could be as simple as curiosity. More likely it is that they desire the freedom of the physical as well as the gratification of implementing their influence. Or perhaps some greater overarching force governs their actions like fate or a master.

Obedience does seem to be somewhat of a silly concept even in terms of human relationships. Though, these intelligent bodies certainly have the potential to be extremely complex as their most densely concentrated forms are what we akin to gods.

Bearing this in mind, partnership with these beings is certainly not unheard of and potentially something that both parties could be interested in for a plethora of reasons.
>>
>>17013640
Demons aren't your buddy. They don't want to help you. They hate us. You will always be ducked in the end because you are selling your soul.

>>17013678
You. Quit with the role playing or seek some help.
>>
>>17014901
>>17014917
Alright thank you for responding. You seem very intelligent on this subject. I'm assuming you have summoned before, or even have a link with a higher force?
>>
File: DSC_0032.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0032.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>17014933

It truly is my pleasure. Email me at Luminariously@gmail if you wish to delve deeper so as to avoid polluting the thread!
>>
>>17015047

Not that anon, but I'm emailing you now
>>
File: Saleos.png (175 KB, 443x496) Image search: [Google]
Saleos.png
175 KB, 443x496
Wasn't fully paying attention to this thread, but now that it's gained some traction, I might have some questions of my own:

How necessary are sacraments/oils/particular color candles/scabbards, and all that other ceremony stuff? I'm assuming it depends on the demon, really.

I am not the type of person that sees value in ceremony. I think it's silly and useless. I live my life free of such things. Years ago I had an interest in contacting the Goetic demon Saleos, because he aligns very closely to my views (a pacifist warrior, who much prefers wine and women, but will be relentless to enemies when necessary, and who promotes fidelity among couples).

I have no idea what I would ask of him, or what he could do for me, not to mention what I could do for him.

I'll be gone today for quite a while, but I will be checking back in.
>>
>ITT: Tards spend money and time on drawing a pentagram with stuff bought from hipster shops and then being horribly disappointed when no succubus with a 12 inch dick pops out
If demons are so powerful, why would they deal with some mortal fucks and be their pets? Are they bound by some silly rules? By who? God?
And if God exists and you are trying to summon demons, what the fuck are you thinking?
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>17013640

Op, it's roleplay.
>>
>>17013747
And just how and why did they choose you? I'm merely curious.
>>
>>17013747
>A very powerful payment is sacrificng an animal, like a rat or an hamster
Why? Why would a Demon give a tenth of a fuck about a hamster? Also, what's the best method to sacrifice a hamster?
>>
File: Occult Tools.jpg (18 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
Occult Tools.jpg
18 KB, 450x289
>>17015657

Excellent question. The truth of that matter revolves around skill. For a novice practitioner, tools (such as the anthame, chalice, candles, ect.) are the physical embodiment of the essential magickal principles. These are invaluable even to journeyman and advanced practitioners. They provide points of focus for energy and function as catalysts greatly increasing the effectiveness of an incantation or ritual.

While "ceremony" as you call it may seem flashy and unnecessary, you must understand that the mind (the source of consciousness) organizes its associated energies from the bottom up in a very practical way. (At least this is how magick is taught as a scientific method). The proper way to go about preforming magick is akin to the way the left hemisphere of the brain functions. It does not have the ability to conjure associated themes from a stimulus, it can only analyze its smallest parts in order to construct the larger picture (much like solving a math problem where each step must be preformed in the correct order).

Knowing this and treating magick as a science, if one skips (for example) a cleansing ritual before attempting to conjure or cast a spell, the energies that remained from the previous ritual or practice (or even the energies that occur naturally in any given place) can and will interfear.

Something that is very important to remember is that magick has a two fold effect. It affects the wourld around you and it affects yourself. The function of ritual is to align internal forces with external forces to achieve a desired affect. This is why ritual is so important because it is the method by which one focuses their internal energies in order to combine them with external forces.
>>
File: Spiritual Alignment.png (189 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual Alignment.png
189 KB, 400x226
>>17015657

Ritual doesn’t have to be complicated and have lots of steps or tools to be effective. “Cerimony” as you called it is not unlike the routine of brushing our teeth. We have a toothbrush and toothpaste that we use every single day. We wish to keep our teeth white and clean while removing bad breath. Ritual is merely the same thing only it applies magickal priciples and deals with the mind and the soul. Meditation is similar to ritual as well, esepcially if you practice with chants and/or particular mindfulness patterns.

As to your question about the specifics surrounding your relationship with a being… Something that I will always remind anyone who asks is that beings of energy that are not native to our plane are timeless. Thus, it is quite difficult for a human to conceptulize the desires of these beings. That being said, each being as an individual organization of intelligent energy is unique because of the themes that are associated with its existence. These themes include (but are not limited to) life, death, and rebirth, creation and destruction, false knowledge and esoteric wisdom. Knowing the themes associated with a being you wish to form a link with (or summon) is the basis for forming a bond.

So. What exactly can a being of energy do for you? Several things. While in the most extreme cases (that can only be achieved by a magister of the temple) one can summon a Demon and interact with it as though it were a person in a completely physical form (either by conjuration through a portal, or through possession). On the less intense side (which happens to be more practical of uses) one can hope to gain an “unlimited” ammount of energy and spiritual influence from a connection with a compatible being.
>>
File: Luciferian Seal.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Luciferian Seal.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>>17015657

Allow me to elaborate. To say that a Demon is like a genie in a bottle is false. While a genie grants wishes imediately and the results are instantly experienced (the scale of effect being virtually limitless) - a Demon does not have this power to manipulate our existence to such an extreme extent. What they are most useful for is a source of power. They are (a) "means to an end". A means of invigorating the spirit to allow the human individual to acomplish their goals themselves. Its like having endless motivation on tap that you can simply pour yourself a glass of when you need it. Though I should warn that the longer a connection remains attached/linked/open the more demanding on the individual it is to maintain it. This is why the idea of “demons as pets” is quite impracticle.

The bottom line as far as the use or practicality of forming a spiritual connection with any being is as follows: Once the connection is made, it is up to the instigator to decide what comes next. You can try your hand at anything (from insignificant idle conversation to taking over the world) as long as you treat the bond with respect.
>>
>>17013678
What do they look like, how fearful are you usually in your encountering?
>>
>>17016605
>>17016611
>>17016617
Thanks for the comments, guys.

I believe I understand the importance of specific rituals (cleansing, meditation, etc.), but what about the specifics? Surely, substitution of certain items is accepted. For example, the lion's-skin belt with the Hebrew names written on it, a seal of gold and silver, etc. As long as the symbolism is understood and the heart is in the right place, that's what counts, would I be right?
>>
>>17013640
>/x/
>experts on anything but roleplaying

The majority of this board are literal fedora tippers and anything that challenges their autistic sense of smugness seems very frightening to them.
>>
>>17013640
What you have to remember about this OP, that no one ever tells you who has experience of it, is that if demons are real then God is real. If you're accepting that malevolent or unclean spirits exist, and you wouldn't call them demons if you didn't think that to some extent, then what will it profit you to deal with them in any way besides removing them?

I'm only glad I lived long enough to see the error of my ways, I'm not memeing OP I'm trying to help you out for your own sake. There's plenty you can get involved in without the potential for risk.
>>
>>17013724
Holy shit, this is like knowing you're going on an all inclusive holiday to Barbados and then asking if you can get a job cleaning toilets in the hotel. What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Just play a video game or something.
>>
>>17014151
Use google translate bro.
>>
>>17013640
>How do you make deals and not get totally fucked up in the end?

Dumbass. You want to eat a cake and have it at the same time. Whoever makes deals with forces of the darkness, gives up the protection of the light.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.