[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A strange truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: lucifer project_2.jpg (122 KB, 740x520) Image search: [Google]
lucifer project_2.jpg
122 KB, 740x520
Summary.
7 years ago I visited /x/ as part of a research team detailing the paranormal beliefs of the "internet generation". It led me on to a further assignment, which set off a series of meetings and events has completely changed my life. I do not believe in God, and despise all religious doctirines. I hold Scientific Reasoning as my greatest asset, and for over 20 years have devoted my personal life to the study of the Universe. My Second greatest asset, and one that has it's downfalls, is being able to tell if a person is lying or telling the truth.

What I'm about to share is true to the very last word. Unfortunately, certain details have faded from memory and others I have buried, meaning in some cases I cannot give such things as exact dates, names or sources. I have no material at hand, and everything here is recalled from memory. The internet is also lacking 95% of the information learned from the research conducted, so don't expect links to Wikipedia articles and blogspots.

WARNING: The following has caused me 3 nervous breakdowns. It turns out that I am not mentally equipped to deal with the truth of the situation. If you are an anxious person, or feel at any point that you may be affected by what you are reading, then please, stop reading and consider this a work of fiction.

Anyway.. I don't expect you to read a wall of text only to be left with a sour taste, so..
>>
>>17013600
The TL;DR run-down. These are just the facts that I'd presented in my Conclusion to the research, Our opinions are not valid, so are asked to only present the objective facts. I'll leave the overall interpretation to you.

From research carried out between 2008-2012:

2008-2009
- UFO's are real
- Aliens are real
- Abductions are real
- Crop-Circles are all man-made
- Contact has been made with 2 different species
- A 3rd species is "here", but have not made contact
- The Vatican act as our spokesmen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009-2012
- Aliens are living among us
- Aliens have a love/hate relationship with the USA (that's an understatement)
- A large vessel of some sort is travelling towards us..
- ... the Vatican are preparing to "welcome" whatever it is.
- The Vatican are using the Mount Graham International Observatory to watch the vessel
- The Operation is named "LUCIFER"
- The current Pope is considered by the Jesuits to be "The Anti-Christ", and part of the "Great Deception"

>>
Why did /x/ turn into a rp board?
>>
>>17013608
Cite your sources
>>
My apologies, I have things to do. I'll continue in the morning.

>>17013613

I can give names, details, locations and source material for about 10% of the research. I kept no physical records, although, the details are pretty hard to forget.

>>17013609
I expect this type of response and will remain undeterred.

Til tomorrow...
>>
In
>>
File: aprisonforyourmind.gif (2 MB, 1680x700) Image search: [Google]
aprisonforyourmind.gif
2 MB, 1680x700
>>17013600
dude. review mark passio's research, ok?
it'll save you a lot of time in figuring out what's going on, in life.
it's not for everyone, tho.
i mean, it is for everyone, but the vast majority are self-hating, masochistic, willfully ignorant cowards.
>>
>>17013608
>- Aliens have a love/hate relationship with the USA (that's an understatement)
Not surprised. Is it the typical that they love the movies but hate the fatties or is it a more philosophical love the freedoms but hate the jews?
>>
>>17013609
If you were here before it was an RP board then you are an older fag than I
>>
>>17013608
Sure i will bite

When is the mothership due to arrive?
>>
>>17013998
Midnight, January 1st, 2000
>>
>>17013600
>>17013608
>>17013694

sounds interesting. we hope you delivar OP
>>
>>17013998
Or december 21st, 2012
>>
>>17014221
wut about 9/28/15
>>
>>17013608
>- UFO's are real
Yes, until the craft or object is ultimately identified.
>- Aliens are real
Nope. They are just demons.
>- Abductions are real
Nope.
>- Contact has been made with 2 different species
Nope.
>- A 3rd species is "here", but have not made contact
Nope.
>- The Vatican act as our spokesmen
Nope.
>- Aliens are living among us
"Aliens" as in Illegal Aliens, yes. "Aliens" as in martians/space creatures, nope.
>- Aliens have a love/hate relationship with the USA (that's an understatement)
It's not aliens you are talking about.
>- A large vessel of some sort is travelling towards us..
Whatever.
>- ... the Vatican are preparing to "welcome" whatever it is.
Nope.
>- The Vatican are using the Mount Graham International Observatory to watch the vessel
Nope.
>- The Operation is named "LUCIFER"
>- The current Pope is considered by the Jesuits to be "The Anti-Christ", and part of the "Great Deception"
Nope.

"The Vatican did not name a telescope Lucifer. The Vatican Observatory shares space (no pun intended) with other organizations and groups. The Vatican Observatory does not own each piece of equipment nor can it give official names or nicknames to things it does not own. Another group installed a telescope it nicknamed Lucifer.

Its a telescope built by the Max Planck Institute for extraterrestrial physics and according to their website it stands for LBT Near Infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It is noted on the website that its official abbreviation has been changed to LUCI.
It was not built or named by the Vatican Observatory.
>>
>>17014340
>trillions of other planets
>intelligent life on one
That makes sense. /sarcasm
>>
>>17014436
Cont'd. To add to that, humans as a species aren't even very intelligent. So of course we won't be allowed off the planet or to even know of the fact that aliens exist (you've been well trained)
>>
>>17014446
>Be allowed off
I bet your a flat earth believer
>>
>>17014446
>humans as a species aren't even very intelligent.
What does that mean? "Aren't even very intelligent" - compared to what? compared to whom? How would you know?

I have been off the planet numerous times. Especially in college, flying home for the holidays.
>>
>>17014340
Aliens... If you prefer them as "non-human intelligent beings" you have it sir. Not all of them are malevolent.

Do you still live off a 4000 year old story and follow the way of Elohim? You should join ISIS then. There are lots of like-minded people, just a bit more "practical" in spreading their belief.

So where are my nice space people, how about visiting me when I fullfilled my plan?
>>
>>17014560
>Do you still live off a 4000 year old story and follow the way of Elohim?
Nope. And don't even know who or what "Elohim" is.

>You should join ISIS then.
Horrid. Why would you write such a thing? And what does that disgusting group of evil sub-humans have to do with this topic?

>There are lots of like-minded people, just a bit more "practical" in spreading their belief.
>So where are my nice space people, how about visiting me when I fullfilled my plan?
You lost me. Have no idea what you are saying and what you mean. Bizarre babble. Speak English, please.
>>
>>17014575
Then learn about Elohim.

Learn to think by yourself.
>>
>>17013600
What the actual fuck. Thanksgiving dinner here and afterwards I was talking with my uncle who is ex police and a fan of conspiracy theories. He literally just gave me almost the exact same story as OP. That the Vatican has essentially organized governments to communicate with aliens and that in general the aliens are distrustful of us because they see us as barbaric. Now I'm not a big believer in this sort of thing but the fact that he said this exact same thing like four hours ago just gives me chills.
>>
>>17014575
Elohim = Hebrew for "Children of God"
At least that's what I was taught.
>waiting for the next rp post
>>
Heaven's stairway. Much more fitting than lucifer.
>>
>>17014340
oh man, he is telling us about the paranormal beliefs of the internet's generation not about all that things are real.
>>
>>17013600
Tell me more so I can determine what should I enlighten you about. Also is this the last Pope? I forgot if this one or the next one or the one after that is :/ anyways max 2 more popes before it begins but I am ahead of schedule anyways
>>
>>17015354
isnt this current pope stepping down due to being terminaly ill
>>
>>17015384
http://www.theonion.com/video/pope-francis-resigns-31660
>>
>>17013609

When GLP/ATS/r/conspiracy/etc started shitposting here ages ago
>>
>>17015384
Idk when I google it i get the vatican says pope is ok message
>>
>>17014575
Disconnect yourself from your ego when writing holy shit not the anon your arguing with but you sound like you have a tree trunk up your ass. Also, if you don't know what "Elohim" are you should take a couple days reviewing conspiracy theories in your free time. Many are bullshit or misinterpretations but some really make you think.
>>
File: yooo rofl.jpg (12 KB, 401x355) Image search: [Google]
yooo rofl.jpg
12 KB, 401x355
hey im from space whats up
>>
>>17014575
>>17014604
Elohim is plural.

Also can mean to twist or judges.

>>17014560
>You should join ISIS then

Reminder that when ISIS sees/x/, if they ever get around to it.. That is it for you guys
>>
>>17013600
>hi guys, I am going to claim a bunch of shit but I have no sources or proof whatsover lol
>>
>>17013600
L.B.T.N.I.U.W.C.I.F.U.F.E.R. would be the actual acronym for that though?
>>
>>17015684
I seen a lot of this on You Tube conspiracy videos
>>
>>17013600
>What I'm about to share is true to the very last word. Unfortunately, certain details have faded from memory and others I have buried, meaning in some cases I cannot give such things as exact dates, names or sources. I have no material at hand, and everything here is recalled from memory.
LOL, why all this crazy people say this? If you can't provide source of your shit then shut the fuck off, m8
>>
>>17014340
The 'hide post' function was introduced for shills like this guy
>>
>>17013694
>10% of the research
>OP pulling out numbers out of his ass
>>
>>17014340
topkek. If you sincerely believe demons exist but you deny aliens then you must be some sort of top-tier faggot. The universe is vast and to think we're the only living beings then you might have undiagnosed autism.
>>
>>17014464
Nope, I just don't have any delusions about earth being the only planet with life.
>>17014480
The violence in our society. There doesn't need to be a comparison to anything off earth, we're still comparable to cavemen.
>>
>>17014480
We spend most of our time and energy finding better ways to kills each other. As a species it doesn't get any dumber than that.
>>
Yo OP come back. I am interested in what you have to say!
>>
>>17016990
OP is dead, He knew too much
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.