[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I summon a demon? Don't give me howtos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dolan.jpg (18 KB, 334x333) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
18 KB, 334x333
How the fuck do I summon a demon?

Don't give me howtosummondemons.com or some shit
>>
gargle it, Josh
>>
Install gentoo
>>
some crappy website with red writing and no sources on the information it's spewing is what google gives me. What the fuck?

Give me something that isn't bullshit

BUMP
>>
drink your piss and start crying
>>
You should check out

Howtosummondemons.com
>>
How can I summon an incubus to make me mpreg?
>>
Yall niggas retarded
>>
File: Evocation.png (185 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
Evocation.png
185 KB, 500x454
Summoning a demon (and interacting with it) involves third eye and ritual practices.

If you simply wish to open a hole through which things of negative and demonic nature can pour through, that can be done as well with very little competence on the part of the main operator.

The essential include black candles, fresh or preserved blood and flesh, and knowledge of sacred names and symbols.

If you wish to call upon the powers of a demon to accomplish a specific task its best not to try to summon it but instead form a link with it.

If you wish to summon a demon and bind it to this plane of existence you'll need a living sacrifice.

For specific instructions email me at Luminariously@gmail
>>
>>17012815
this
>>
>>17012727
Go to howtosummondemons.com
>>
>>17012762
Shit /g/ is leaking again
>>
>>17012897
what about beeswax candles?
>>
File: Black Candles.jpg (4 KB, 189x195) Image search: [Google]
Black Candles.jpg
4 KB, 189x195
>>17013125

While beeswax is certainly an occult ingredient it has less to do with demonic and negative energies than do simply black dyed wax candles.

Black is essential because it represents the negative, the darkness, the bottomless pit from which you wish to draw energies from. The actual physical makeup of the candle does bear some consequence but that is to say that beeswax is good for some particular things while being inconsequential towards matters of demon summoning.
>>
>>17012727
I have used howtosummondemons.com for quite a while with excellent success. I would sincerely suggest you do not underestimate it's boundless wisdom.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.