[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your personal occult journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17
File: 1447126312205.png (161 KB, 630x700) Image search: [Google]
1447126312205.png
161 KB, 630x700
So /x/ what kind of occult knowledge do you seek? i mean, there is a lot of posibilities in the occult realm. Personally i search a way to free myself from the illusions (what i guess are illusions) of the world. Im a former buddhist and really want to know about other journeys. i`ve been reading a lot this year and found that some people only want the creepy and spooky side, but it´s also superficial and nonsense, others just want to have sex, others are full of hate for some reason, so, what about you anon?
>>
knowledge and gf
>>
>>17012292
Whatever lies at the end. So far it has been hell of a fun and things are getting more interesting by the day.
>>
>>17012292
Well the knowledge I'm currently seeking is about my true purpose in life along with manifesting and altering consciousness.
>>
>>17012310
so you search for knowledge and love, not the kind of guy who want a sucubbus, am i right?
>>
>>17012292
I seeked ways to be closer to God. Then found it. Was like living the heaven on earth. Yet, you can't get yourself an inch closer if God does not will it. Besides it, I search for wisdom and power and peace.
>>
>>17012350
you are right. i wouldnt mind a succubi encounter tho but i dont really believe in them. even did some of the succibi threads rituals for fun and giggles but no resuts. other than that im kinda of a master wizard
>>
My past life and knowledge, mainly shamanism. I once took acid and was able to heal for the first time. I healed the back of my gf.

Visualization of thorns in circles circling into eachother, sort of rose thorns. A voice in my head said "I am a shaman, i am the bridge between spiritd and nature. I repeated the words the visions changed and the thorns circled lose of eachother and my gf her back felt alot better

She was very supprised and I was in a State of zen? Very relaxed felt very nice.

Also got to know the shaman name.
Ever since then occult just comes along my lifepath.

I once drew a sigil from the name of my spirit guide and yesterday I opened the notebook and saw the sigil. The same feeling/power I had on the acid trip surged trough me.

Feeling like asmr, start of sigil magick, and strong connection to shamanism.
>>
>>17012292
Care to divulge what you perceive to be illusions, OP? I think that's what I've been going after for a while myself.
>>
>>17012292
Honestly op, I know a lot of people don't get it, but you don't really want knowledge, that's why you're you, or pretending to be you.

Ultimate knowledge is not good.
>>
>>17012292
I'm interested in trying to find my own occult path.
I want to implement some forms of sacred geometry, but not in a literal aspect.
How do I create mantras?
How do I find what deity/idea/philosophy to worship?
How do I worship it properly?
I want to create these factors of my own accord, but I'm having trouble due to lack of knowledge. I want to make this as personal as I possibly can.
Here's what I have so far.
>My own cryptic written language, decipherable only by me
>A universal truth told to me by my cousin
>The truth being that consciousness envelopes all and is within all, occupying the space between all particles in the universe on any and every plane of existence/dimension
>My goal is to come as close as possible to this unifying consciousness without permanently losing my individuality or sense of self
How do I accomplish this? Any opinions or insight will help greatly
>>
>>17012292
Main goals? I collect knowledge from as many disciplines as possible, so I guess it'd be to observe the depths of the universe, murky or otherwise.

So far? I've communed with my 'spirit animal'/divine intermediary, spoken to a Norse god, witnessed the memories of two of my past lives (German grenadier in WW1, Icelandic crewman from the Viking raid on Lindisfarne), seen Death, seen Lilith, undertaken practices on both sides of the fence.

Based on my guidance, I'm supposedly on the pathway to becoming a banisher of troublemakers, though I'd also like to earn Death's favor before I keel over.
>>
For me, knowledge. As well as happiness, manifested goals/desires, and love.
>>
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1162x850
>>17012361
>GOD WILLS IT
>DEATH TO THE SACCHARINE HORDE
DEUS VULT
>>
liberation
>>
>>17014786
>shamanism
What is your source on that?
>>
>>17012292
I seek knowledge because I'm bored. There's nothing on TV interesting except the news, and even then people are joining hands for world peace and shit - so still nothing interesting happens.

I want to get stupid, and I want to do stupid shit. I am bored. HELP ME, oh wise sensei.
>>
>>17012361
can you tell me about your concept of God? do you have a religion?
>>
>>17014798
disclaimer: english is not my language

suffering, hate, violence, lust, all that comes in unnatural ways to our daily lifes, it´s like you fill yourself with a huge amount of bad reasons to behave, and very deeply you allow that to contaminate and consume you. I use to meditate and in that spiritual journeys i`ve learned that religions and other spiritual paths come to us as a salvation tickets but contain very bad elements to us, like guilty.
I have no clear definition of an illusion, i sense in my daily life that there are some really bad with us and that logic and science is not enough to understand it, not even religions, that´s why i`m currently searching for the occult.

I hope that answers a little bit your question.
>>
>>17017020
>your concept of God
Yeah I can tell but if you don't "get it", you don't. And it would be too complicated to tell. Yet you can understand by walking the road yourself.

>do you have a religion
I was born and raised in a muslim country. So that's where I started. And came back again. I'm muslim, I've read the Quran many times, so I'd know about the most verses. Yet I seek and implement wisdom to my life from the Bible, Torah, Vedas, Buddha's texts, even some nihilistic philosophers. Sufi mystics like Rumi and Shams, and etc. Everything has gems and secrets in it in this Creation, if you have the eye for it. If God wills, everyone from every religion can see the Truth and have the true faith. Be pure, put the effort, endure and you'll be there. And, find a mentor, a maestro, who isn't a fraud or a charlatan. That really helped me.
>>
>>17014815
i have one question, what or who do you want to woship?
>>
>>17016539
well, i honestly wish you luck in your path to stupidity.
>>
>free sex
>more power and knowlege
>personal army
>more social life

im starting to think its a really good thing
>>
>>17012373
Well what is it you do that causes you to consider yourself a master wizard?
>>
File: 1436500086569.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1436500086569.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
I've barely begun, but it feels kind of intimidating.
I seek knowledge and some sort of guidance that's crafted from my own understanding of the world, and not necessarily subscribe to someone else's preconceptions. I think I've drifted aimlessly long enough, falling into vices and habits. I have no focus or drive, and feel like I haven't felt truly happy or fulfilled in a long time. I think my interest for the occult has been calling for a long time.

also this:>>17012344
I'm extremely interested in the internal universe that is the mind. Mainly interested in chakras at the moment.
I don't know much about spells, sigils, and the like yet, and hesitant to delve into it kind of. I have to read more.

and sort of this:>>17014786
My mother comes from a line of veracruzan shamans, so this is particularly interesting to me. She never practiced, but my great grandfather was the last to kind of do it. But I've heard that most mexican magic is old magic, in which you have to be able to implement both the good and the bad. I sort of just want to know about the history and not get my hands dirty yet.

I realize mostly evasive in terms of the practice aspect of it, because like I haven't centered myself. Shits kind of fucked.
>>
Knowledge, especially the Gnostics and Stoics a little bit of the mysteries of ancient Egypt. God knows what I would do to get my hands on the Emerald Tablets
>>
>>17012292
I have to understand everything, and help others with any knowledge if i can. My journey is deeply personal though and i try not to be influenced by other stuff as much as i can, which gets hard spending time in a place like this.
>>
I am currently writing a Luciferian grimoire in Latin. In the process, I hope to synthesize all occult knowledge that has come before.
>>
>>17017199
Something that represents the idea of consciousness or waking thought.
>>
>>17018412
I don't want to sound like I think my view is the ultimate, it's not, simply the view that works best for me.

Firstly, you're only as influenced as you are, because you react to things. Which to a keen mind, informs of where you are mentally.

Second, for me the world feels more like a mirror, reflecting back parts of myself. So when something outside elicits such a reaction, I use it to find out more about myself, furthering my spiritual progress. So once you have a better sense of who, and what, you are: You won't really have to worry so much about avoiding outside influences, you can take them on and enjoy their complementary-ness.

Other than that though, I feel very similarly. I have always sought understanding, very deeply questioning even my own thoughts since childhood. It's led to a very interesting self-narrative over my current lifetime.
>>
File: Funny-evolution-of-dance.jpg (52 KB, 459x541) Image search: [Google]
Funny-evolution-of-dance.jpg
52 KB, 459x541
We are trapped in mortal coils and we obviously cannot stop thinking about our primal urges unless we have incredible disciple and are close from gnosis

Giving into our primal urges too much feeds Lucifer, and makes us further from God

The more we give into spending our energy on sins, the stronger He becomes, the further we get from God, and the more we will give in

Our souls are trapped on Earth and our purpose is to give in as much energy as possible to the devil

The cycle of reincarnation never ends, and the devils power never stops, until we finally accept jesus christ, or God, whatever, as our god and savior

See it like this, The Matrix

We all feed the matrix until we get saved and get out of it

>>17012292

I only seek truth. What I typed above is just an hypothesis from puzzle pieces I got around. It could be right as it could be wrong or close from right.
>>
>>17012292
i want to be calmer and happier, to learn more about certain aspects of the world, & to transform our society into something livable for everyone. i'm not relying on the occult alone to manage the latter, and i'm not pretending i as a lone individual can make a huge difference - i'm just using the methods i can to help others get shit done.
>>
All journeys end at the same destination, the grave, so it's really the path we take that is important, not what is ultimately sought. I'm still seeking my path and I imagine I will spend most of my life doing this. I walk forward while searching, so it's more of a question of fine tuning my alignment with the path rather than circling about wondering where to start.

Thelema has been immensely useful in furthering my understanding of the world and destiny. All of the religions of the world offer you a path, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, it's all the same. They tell you the path to virtue, to enlightenment is clear, yet it is full of perils, full of dangers, thin as a razor blade. Is it any wonder that so few can truly follow it? Is it any wonder that an immense amount of suffering results from so many trying to walk a path designed for so few?

So many men become so obsessed with the end they seek that they pay no heed to the means they are achieving it with, their eyes are on the prize, yet they cannot take a moment to slow down, look at their feet to see that they are trampling treasures more valuable than what they seek. We're a 'goal' obsessed society nowadays, goal setting is forced upon all of us from an early age because it suits the needs of the establishment. Charge blindly towards your false prize, never examine your surroundings, never seek harmony. Then die like the rest.

We each have our own unique path, just as planetoids orbit the stars in theirs. We can deviate from this path under the pretense of 'free will', but this is illusory. Free will is just a veil which the ego hides behind. When we walk our path, follow our orbit, we achieve alignment of the microcosm with the macrocosm. This brings the ultimate peace, the ultimate joy.
>>
File: 1432227189762.jpg (227 KB, 800x868) Image search: [Google]
1432227189762.jpg
227 KB, 800x868
>>17019300
I'm pretty much with this anon.

I'm just interested in learning everyday. I like to read about various occult, esoteric, philosophical topics. I have practiced martial arts, yoga, meditation, done a fair amount of hallucinogens, experienced kundalini, saw extra dimensional entities. Come to think of it I've done quite a lot that most will never know but that is part of the illusion perhaps. Religiously I feel somewhat conflicted but I assume it will all be fine in the end. I also really dig hermeticism, ancient egypt and alchemy.

I like to see the occult journey like a painting or a song, there are many paintings, most are enjoyable to look at, different paintings will show various scenes or reveal specific things but all paintings require practice and dedication unless you don't mind looking at shit all day. I like to think a master of the arts is content once his work is finished and is perhaps able to pass on that skill before he begins again.

My practices have transformed me from a weak self hating suicidal shell into someone I consider to be interesting. I also realize that I am not perfect but that is one of the best aspects of life.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (360 KB, 1371x790) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
360 KB, 1371x790
>>17019628
>>
File: 1433342266910.png (80 KB, 290x314) Image search: [Google]
1433342266910.png
80 KB, 290x314
>>17019638
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x717
Im in search of money, power and glory. Since I started occultism I lost 20 pounds, gained muscles, scored best of my entire college and recieved a full scholarship for studying business administration- trade.

It could just be me, getting my shit together but I'm convinced that I owe this to higher powers.
I didn't even do anything special or read up on it. Just did what felt would work and believed in it. My determination instantly went through the roof.
Can provide proof for all of this.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17020013
College might be the wrong word. There is no accurate translation for "Gymnasium" (German school type)
English is not my native language.
>>
File: 1448565413762.jpg (45 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
1448565413762.jpg
45 KB, 446x413
>>17018439
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 572x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 572x577
>>17020026

Before
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 721x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 721x680
>>17020026
>>17020034

After

Go ahead and reverse image search
>>
>>17020013
Could you give any insight on how you went about turning yourself around? I've been doing incredibly poorly in school due to lack of motivation, I'm not living up to my potential at all. I used to be straight A student and I don't know what went wrong..
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17020026
Check it faggit
>>
>>17012292
Can a Tulpa really kill me? Most areas of research tells me no, but I have gone through the process to make one about halfway. I have seen small shadows of the form I imagined and sometimes hear a voice that sounds like I imagined it to sound like. Can it harm me or not? Also, if I wanted to get rid of it, what do I do?
>>
>>17020047
The spiritual part was actually just for me to make a point from where to start.
Like I said, I just did what I felt could work. I took the book Les Fleurs du male from my shelf, lit a candle and, with absolute determination, read the satanic litany out loud.
I never even consulted /x/.
>>
>>17018463
I agree. And also see the world in the same way. But there are tricksters and demons you meet along the way who like to mislead. Either deliberately or because they were misled themselves. I try to filter out as much confusion as possible. You can't just let anything wander around in your psyche.
>>
>>17012292
Im full of hate
>>
>>17020104
Why tho?
>>
>>17020113
Sexually abused as a child by my dad
physically abused by a teacher
1 friend as a teenager
tricked by girl into getting her pregnant when i was 17 (she said she was on the pill but wasnt) - i am basically her cash cow.
Got a small group of friends and met new girl in early 20's.
She was abusive, manipulative psycho, turned the only friends id ever had against me.
left her, moved cities, found new job.
Bitch phoned employer and lied to them. (Said id been moonlighting for another company) got me fired.
find new job
Bitch who got pregnant is demanding more money.
Gets court order - over half my wages go to her.

Alone
peniless
nothing to lose
too pussy to kill myself
>>
>>17012292
I have a feeling that there is a truth out there, an answer to a question I don't even know what is.
And I got to find it.
>>
>>17020154
Get a hobby or something to focus on instead of dwelling on it all the time. Anger and hate just fuck your body and mind up.
>>
>>17020171
I do have hobbies.
I post on 4chan, take opiods and visualise my hatred.
Its a firey swirling purpley red orange. I let it flow throughout my body until i feel it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.
Then i try and project it at the people i hate. Although most of the time i end up laying on the floor screaming and crying like a whiny man-bitch.

Now psycho bitch has stomach cancer and my dads boyfriend (he decided he was gay when i was about 14. I guess all that little boy ass he was fucking was cos he really likes dick) has got non-hodgekins lymphoma.

I'm not saying it was me that did it, but i like to think it helped.
>>
>>17020201
It was you.
>>
>>17012292
I just want to explore as much as I can, Sadly I dont have the time for it, but I do have the curiosity, it has always been my greatest motivation and probably will be my doom.
>>
>>17020201
I like you anon.

I used to eat my math teachers aura back in 9th grade. I immediately got an adrenaline rush high and felt like a god for the next few hours, while she began to look more tired and lethargic everyday.
>>
>>17023320
Can i come over to your house and fuck your sister?

If you dont have a sister do you have any particularly attractive pets?
>>
I seek to become a man less moved by base and superficial urges which bind me to the base world. To self-actualize. To be the kind of being that would be right for the universe of light and good, but at the time it seems i'm just a guy who talks about wird shit a lot.

I meditate on and off, don't do basics and don;t go out of my comfort zone. Maybe i started this too late in life, and my pleasure seeking ego got too crystallized.

I want to divorce myself from Maya and furstrated desires. But it is so hard.

For every inch i conquer, they fight miles back.

I understand everything intellectually, but i lack conviction of the heart to make the breakthrough and really live it.
>>
>>17023815
but you are trying it, there are a lot of merit recognizing all the things you have said. Go for it Anon!
>>
>>17020054
well, i don´t know anything about Tulpas Anon, but i have a question for you, why do you want to create one? it`s for the sake of doing it? i`m curious about your motivation
>>
File: gowdyfish.jpg (341 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
gowdyfish.jpg
341 KB, 856x571
Welp, this is something I probably shouldn't say! In terms of an occult journey, to be blunt, I am a witch by blood. My journey on that front is to find out what the fullest extent of my power is, if I have any at all. It seems a bit scary the more I learn about magic, but sometimes things worth having are kinda scary! By the way, no, I'm not doing any black magic fuckery, rather be stuck with student loan debt than karmic debt.

Right now I'm in a circle, but it's been short one member for a while, shit's gonna be awesome when we do find one, tho! Basically, I'm bitch-tier and I figured I'd learn more if I was taught by someone with more experience than I. Good idea or am I doing it wrong?
>>
I only seek to change my material life, I don't care much for knowledge or spiritual ascent that does not affect my life in the physical.
>>
How do I go about gaining more occult knowledge? I can do some sigil work, the LIRP/LBRP, but I don't know where to go next.
>>
>>17025193
The occult is a dead end. You'll either end up a jaded skeptic or a delusional "initiate" whose tricked himself into believing in mystic abilities.
>>
I've just always been drawn to it.
>>
>>17025215
somebody's butthurt about not getting into hogwarts.
>>
>>17025215
Thank you for the truth, my angel
>>
File: 1441678253355.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1441678253355.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>17025215
>>17025335
Nobody cares about what muggles think anyway.
>>
>>17012292
It's like tripping balls with no ill effects for me. All attempts at trying to find some higher meaning or real Truth or low magic have been pointless, but the experience of it is endlessly fascinating and fun.
>>
>>17012292
>seek
>implying ~80% of this board isn't bored guys with a vague interest in spoops shitposting

/x/ is like a highschool creepypasta club, plus the actual crazies.
>>
>>17018924

Lucifer = light.

You fial at your own endeavours.
>>
>>17020201
I hope the blowback from all this will be very minimal, if at all, if really those people deserved it
But you also should understand that fucktards were fucked with in their youth
However really negative and toxic people should be destroyed, if they don't amend their ways

Hate and anger is just energy. You can turn it into good anytime you're ready

So I'd say you are on the right (or left lol) path, if you only seek to destroy wrongdoers

Cosmos etc will turn you around at some point if your heart is pure deep inside

Your path is much more worthwhile than all peacenicks who are incapable of violence, because they're weak: they cannot change this world for good, and only seek to have a moral high ground

Godspeed anon, don't become like the people who hurt you
>>
>>17012292
>Im a former buddhist
I'm a buddhist and I find it really interesting. What made you leave it?
>>
Bump, and a question.

If you are sick (cold, flu, etc.) how will that hinder any meditations, magic, or rituals, or what type of rituals can benefit a person who is sick?
>>
>>17027015
>meditations, magic, or rituals, or what type of rituals
you should try fasting for 5 or more days at first
if fasting doesn't cure your cold/flu/whatever, try visualising the Buddha of Medicine, there's plenty of information online
>>
File: 1447494745860.jpg (387 KB, 1069x685) Image search: [Google]
1447494745860.jpg
387 KB, 1069x685
How do I "begin" on occultism? I know I could google it, but you guys seem more experienced in it.

Some shit have been going on in my life, well, I've been in contact with the paranormal ever since I was a fucking kid, but I never paid attention to it, because I never believed in it. After all, I have a wild imagination.

But after a recent event in my life, I've been leaning to believe that there is a higher power. I feel like it's something that I should have done years ago, like they're were always calling me, but now I want to answer that call.

Or just let me give myself to schizophrenia.
>>
>>17026331
Im not some vigilante. IDGAF about anyone elses problems, I just want to hurt the people who hurt me.

When they're gone I will probably die too. This world wasnt meant for me, i'll self destruct.

I tried to find peace/find myself/find god years ago: there is no peace. I saw myself and here i am in all my fucked up glory. God doesnt care.

Im no pedo. Why would i inflict what happened to me on someone who doesnt deserve it?

You probably think i'm some teenage edgelord who only wears black, listens to metal and tortures small animals

Im actually 30, have never listened to metal and my only friend is a pet rabbit called Dave.

SO FUCK YOU
>>
File: 53nAWJh.jpg (221 KB, 918x1300) Image search: [Google]
53nAWJh.jpg
221 KB, 918x1300
>>17027035
Pretty sure fasting while sick isn't a good idea.

Anyway, allow me to specify: I'm talking specifically about sex magic rituals. I am in the middle of starting out by myself, practicing being able to focus on images during arousal and orgasm and clearing my mind while masturbating to finish to see where my mind goes. But I'm pretty sure feeling miserable from having a cold would be a distraction to this, not to mention any other factors I don't know about.

Thoughts?
>>
I want to get out of the cycle of reincarnation, or at least have an awesome after-life. To me, this life is very mundane, with all the meta-physical stuff like magic being incredibly limited and hazardous. This world is something of a trial for our souls. I don't think there is a true hell. Instead, a soul that screws up in this life is wiped clean, maybe keeping some semblance of memory, and getting set back at the start. Screwing up would constitute something like dying with major regrets. You can't pass on into the next life until you're truly satisfied with this one. I want to go to the next life and forge my own path and explore the infinite possibilities of the multiverse. In order to do that, I can't die disappointed with myself.
>>
>>17027411
>This world is something of a trial for our souls.
Acording to this:
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sagga/loka.html
>ebirth as a human being is extraordinarily rare (SN 56.48). It is also extraordinarily precious, as its unique balance of pleasure and pain (SN 35.135) facilitates the development of virtue and wisdom to the degree necessary to set one free from the entire cycle of rebirths.
That means the only way for you to start to feel right about your life and find your place is to start practicing bodhicitta and sunyata awareness.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.