[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /x watch supernatural?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: purgatory.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
purgatory.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Do /x watch supernatural?
>>
>>17011885
no
>>
yes it's sometimes cheesy but i like it
>>
I used to watch it. Up until the end of season 5. I wasn't into the whole angel thing but I gave it a chance. Season four was good enough, but I only just scraped through five. Haven't watched it since. It just got a bit ridiculous.
>>
File: 1447175305014.gif (845 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
1447175305014.gif
845 KB, 300x192
sonofabitch
>>
>>17011885
yea, i watched all seasons its like x files for teenage girls but i still really enjoy it for some reason
>>
>>17012127
Yeah, I lost interest about the time it stopped being "Two relatively normal guys fight monsters"
>>
If you don't watch supernatural then /x/ will make no sense to you
>>
>>17011885

When it was about the personal story of a family fighting a demon, that was fine. Season 2 ended perfectly.

Then it became about apocalypses and stuff it started to suck.
>>
Unpopular opinion: I like all the seasons. The're diffrent sure, but still cool. Purgatory was awesome.
>>
>>17012437
Ayyy my negro
>>
I like it, but only because of the hot gays.
>>
File: 1445327102716.gif (1 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1445327102716.gif
1 MB, 300x182
>>17012683
I loved the episode where they jack each other off because of a sex demon or something. A little bareback would have been better though haha
>>
>>17012745
Degenerate... Stopped watching because of that shit
>>
>>17012754
Its pretty natural to jack of with a friend you prude
>>
>>17012745
dude spoilers, I'm only on season 7 episode 6
>>
>>17012754
Dude, it's only homo is the balls actually touch. Stop hating on brocessities.
>>
I used to really love it. I have the first 6 seasons on DVD. I really disliked every season after 6 (season 7 was particularly bad) but I managed to watch all through season 10.

Season 11 is airing now but I don't watch it anymore.
>>
>>17012745
It brings me shame to know that I had to google "mutual masturbation in the show Supernatural", and that it now resides in my history, much shame. Until I delete it, one day.
>>
I stopped watching last year, the Episode with Crowleys Mum trying to start shit with Dean, and the Mark of Cain shit. I think they lost interest.

The best episode ever was the Groundhog Day hommage where Sam keeps dying everyday in different hilarious ways. The episode where Dean turns into a scaredy cat was also hilarious. Jensen Ackles does good comedy.
>>
>>17011930
>>17011885
I do

>>17011930
Same homie, it's just a cheesy goofy time. It fills the void that angel filled that buffy filled. There always has to be a cheesy as fuck show about people fighting monsters for reasons
>>
My friends and i watched it in highschool around the time season 3 started airing. We enjoyed the shit out of the first two seasons as a nice series of creepy supernatural stories. After season 2 it lost it's magic for us, but we kept on watching until season 5 ended. We dropped it around six. Me getting back into the animes didn't help.
>>
>>17011885
I keep waiting for a real serie, not fictional. Supernatural shows only 20% of real things.
>>
>>17011885
I watched it for a while and then after I discovered how fucking crazy the fanbase was I don't tell people I've watched it. The show is funny when it wants to be and I like that. Does a good job of having interesting monsters and working with a TV budget that doesn't seem so bad. Does a good job of not taking itself so seriously, too.
>>
I've watched the show since the beginning. Even have the same anti-possession the bros have. I miss how the show used to be back in the old days and the whole post apocalypse thing didn't work. I'm still watching season 11, though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.